Baby Cargo 200 Series Lightweight Umbrella Stroller, Smoke/Mirror (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- 100% Polyester
- Sleek, modern, ultra lightweight, black matte aluminum (non rusting) frame
- Soft, sophisticated neutral textile colors easy to clean
- Baby comforts, padded, multi position seat, multi position adjustable backrest, adjustable leg rest
- Easy to carry shoulder strap and handle, adjustable canopy, underside cargo basket included
- Ready for anything, tailored back pocket, underside cargo basket, rain cover included
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
First, it is easy to maneuver and believe me, I know what I'm talking about, because there were times when I had to push the stroller with just one hand, while dragging a heavy suitcase in the other hand. Also, many streets in Europe have very uneven brick sidewalks and the stroller did just great there. The stroller is very light and even with a 20 lb baby inside, if there were some stairs and no elevator, we would just pick it up and carry it. I also have to mention that it did pretty well on trains in Europe. It is narrow enough so that we could push it in the aisle of the train without any issues.
Second, it seems very comfortable for the baby, because she is able to fall asleep in it and sleep for many hours (she hasn't been falling asleep that well in the travel system stroller we also use sometimes). The baby would usually fall asleep when the seat is upright and then we would just carefully recline it and she would continue sleeping peacefully.Read more ›
Here's what I love that it sets it apart from other similar strollers:
1. It looks super modern and chic....not like most typical strollers. The eclipse color almost resembles dark denim and is very stylish.
2. I love that it includes a rain cover (and the rain cover is easy to stow in the storage bag and fits the stroller wonderfully - and is really really easy to put on). We live in Florida and will obviously be mostly using this outside - hello, afternoon summer showers. We have a great rain cover for our bigger stroller but it's so nice to have one that's made for the stroller included.
3. I love that part of the hood is transparent (though it still includes sun protection). It allows my toddler to look up and see out while still being protected from the sun.
4. I love that it reclines and that the reclined seat isn't permanently connected to the rest of the stroller. This allows for ventilation and air circulation while he naps...and, again, Florida. It's HOT outside.
5.Read more ›
This is the first time I have written a review on a product, and it is because I am truly disappointed in the quality of the item and have decided to return it. In the past year I have bought hundreds of items (literally) on Amazon. I ordered this stroller to take on a simple vacation where it would be used just occasionally and at the airport, since we were staying with friends and family and mostly at home or driving to places. After 3-4 uses the plastic parts of the belt buckle closure began to give and bend, and there is a metal part of the frame that is hanging loose. That is ridiculous, especially given that I used it only a few times.
It was fairly easy to put together (and this is from someone who cannot assemble anything and hates anything that comes in more than two parts). Also, it manuevered fine once we were moving. On the con side, the shade does not come down far enough to shade the child in hot or rainy weather, both of which we ended up experiencing in Chicago and Atlanta while on vacation.
Would not recommend. For $110 it is not worth your money. Again, note that I am a consumer who has bought things on Amazon for years and NEVER written a review before now. This stroller is cheaply made and flimsy.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
For the price, this is a great stroller. I have a big one that I use for everyday but needed something small to travel. It is easy to use and fold. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I really wanted to like this stroller and I just couldn't. My LO looks uncomfortable every time we put him in this. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Akwade19
Love it!!!! It's also great for a boy!!! I thought I was going to have to return it because the pictures show a purple but it's actually more towards a denim look bluish... Read morePublished 6 months ago by jayjay
Does not recline. Hard to open. Even harder to close. So confusing on buckling and it would even get hung up sometimes. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Jenny Beth Burroughs
If you are tall...this is the stroller for you!! Lightweight, easy to collapse and transport, sturdy and NO HUNCHING OVER TO PUSH!!!Published 6 months ago by Ryan Todd James
Had to return the stroller one of the wheels did not touch the floor making it hard to push it.Published 7 months ago by Estrella Rosenberg
Wonderful umbrella stroller, lots of bonus features to add to the ease of use, cup holder, seat pad, large cargo basket. Great height for taller users.Published 7 months ago by p
Updating my review to two stars since Baby Cargo is sending me a replacement harness and front wheels. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Nicole K.
This is so perfect! I bought this because we are going to Hawaii for Xmas this year, but I have tried it out a few times already. I'm 5'8" and the handles come up high! Read morePublished 8 months ago by Kelli