- Free Shipping on items over $25. Here's how (restrictions apply) Here's how (restrictions apply)
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- Customize the size of your tub to meet the needs of your child! Saves Water, Energy, Time, Space and Money!
- Fits Standard Shaped bathtubs that have a very smooth bottom surface, and an inside width between 21 and 26.5 inches. Will not work in tubs with a textured bottom surface. Scroll down to product description and read the compatibility section to see if your tub is compatible. Also watch the videos in this listing to learn more.
- With the BabyDam Bathtub divider you can quickly customize the size of your bathtub to meet the bathing needs of your baby now and as they grow.
- Invented by a mom to help save precious resources and provide a smaller bathing area that can help make your baby feel safer during bath time!
- With a little practice it takes less than 30 seconds to install. It is easy to store and can take the place of a plastic baby bathtub.
Size:Large Will It Work In My Tub?BabyDam would work well in this tub!BabyDam would not work in this tub.
Three step compatibility test.
Step one: Bottom surface of tub must be smooth to the touch
-The suction cups require a smooth surface in order to adhere to the tub.
- If the bottom surface of your tub feels rough or bumpy, the BabyDam will not work in your tub.
-If you are not sure if the surface of your tub is smooth enough you can perform a suction cup test. Find or purchase a large suction cup about 2" or so (available at any big box store in bath dept.) and if it sticks to the bottom surface of your tub the BabyDam should work in your tub. Hint: Make sure bottom of your tub is clean.
Step two: Measure inside width of tub about 1/2 way up from bottom this size fits tubs between 21" - 26.5" wide step three: the sides of your tub should curve into the bottom surface. This is shown in the pics to the left. If your tub has steep sides that form a square bottom - the BabyDam will not work for you. BabyDam Saves Water, Energy, Time, Space, Money.
BabyDam Saves Precious Resources:
Saves Water - By not filling your whole tub to bathe your baby or toddler you can save around 15 gallons with each use. Saves Energy - By not heating as much water you save energy with each use.
Saves Time - You save time because you are filling a smaller portion of your tub. Saves Space - Takes up much less space & is easier to store than a plastic baby tub.
Saves Money - BabyDam can take the place of a plastic baby bath, and because you save water, energy, & time. Baby Dam can save you money over time.
BabyDam can be used at either end of the tub shown with Infant Sling (sold separately)Shown at opposite end of tubThe BabyDam bathtub divider can be used at either end of the tub. If you wish to use it at the opposite end of the tub from the faucet, you would need to fill this section with a flexible shower hose or pitcher. When bathing an infant, we recommend the use an infant sling as shown in the image on the left. Follow the directions provided from the infant sling manufacturer as to the depth of water that is recommended.
Warning: Always keep your child within arms reach of an adult while in the tub! BabyDam makes a great foot bath!Wash those stinky, dirty feet! A relaxing foot bath for Mom! BabyDam makes a great foot bath! We all know how dirty and stinking kids' feet can get, especially during summer! Use your BabyDam to fill a small section of the tub for great foot bath. Moms, after a long day and the kids are in bed you deserve a little time for yourself and relaxing foot bath!
WHY FILL YOUR WHOLE TUB TO BATHE YOUR BABY? - With BabyDam you can create a smaller, safer space saving precious Water, Energy, Time, Space & Money