Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 1,428 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,529 reviews
on September 11, 2013
We got this to replace the Enfamil D-Vi-Sol product that is the standard you get at a pharmacy and it is perfect. The Enfamil stuff is junk, just read the ingredient list and ask yourself why a newborn cares what color it is, what flavor it has and why the number one ingredient is glycerol, basically fake sugar. Now the Ddops just has one thing other than the vitamin D, it uses refined coconut oil as the solution to put the vitamin in instead of glycerol. Nothing else, no fake color or flavoring, no ploysorbate 80 whatever that is, just coconut oil and Vitamin D. And you just need one drop, not a huge eye dropper full to the brim.

And for the size of the bottle, yes it does not come full. If it did you would have a several year supply! Remember the dose is one drop, not one ml like the others. The packaging in several places states that this should not be full and just the bottom 1/4 or so should be, so as long as it is sealed you did not get a dud.

And finally, if you are looking at this you are most likely doing it because you just want the vitamin, not the extra junk that just makes it look like you are giving a full dose, give this product a try.
33 comments| 297 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 9, 2017
My pediatrician recommended we start our son on vitamin d drops. I carefully research everything we give our son, and this was no different. I was happy to find that these contain only fractionated coconut oil- no additives, which is a huge plus. My baby doesn't seem to mind the taste at all. The only thing I don't love is that the dropper takes a long time to release drops. If you're breastfeeding a squirmy baby, it's super difficult to hold the bottle upside down for 10 seconds, aim it onto your breast, all while holding a baby that wants to eat. I started giving the drops to my baby on a spoon, it is so much easier to control and I can be certain that the entire drop is going into his mouth.
on February 2, 2017
These drops make my infant spit up his meal every time. It's like clockwork. I tried different positions and burping methods but it doesn't seem to change it. I put a drop on my nipple in the beginning, middle or towards the end of the feeding and it all comes up no matter what. I tried giving it to him with my finger on an empty stomach and fluids came up. Ped said to try a different kind, might be too strong for my LOs tummy.
on May 6, 2015
If you have to give Vit D to your baby, these are a good option. The only complaint i have is that to get the one drop out, you have to tilt the bottle and wait for it to drop out into your baby's mouth. If the baby is fussy, it can be a challenge. It would be nice if there was a dropper where you could manually drop it yourself. You can also put a drop on your nipple if you're nursing...but sometimes my fussy baby wipes their face or it drips down before my baby can get latched on. The enfamil option requires more liquid to be administered to your baby. I haven't tried that one, but seems like the less liquid the better. The baby doesn't even notice or taste this single drop.
on May 15, 2017
I like the idea of one drop each time without touching the baby and washing the tube, however I found it's very easy to get a second drop right after the first one come off, which may result in overdose of vitamin D. Wish they improve the design
on November 3, 2016
I bought this because my pharmacy had a recall on their vitamin D supplement my pediatrician prescribed for my baby. That made me wonder what went into the vitamin besides the vitamin itself so I did some research and came across this product. Happy to know its only coconut oil and the vitamin supplement. My baby doesn't mind ingesting it as it is tasteless (tried it myself). The bottle is shaped similar to an essential oil bottle where it drops one droplet at a time.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 24, 2016
Our ped recommended supplementing breastfeeding with vitamin d drops since im EBF. We were given a sample of the enfamil drops but after using them a few times I noticed the had artificial flavors in it. Not to mention that he hated the flavor and having to take a syringe full of it. I was so excited to find these d drops, no artificial ingredients and he only needs one drop! It's so easy to get him his vitamin d now. You can mix with a bottle but I put a drop on my nipple before feeding him and he doesn't know the difference
on November 11, 2014
Such a relief to have found a vitamin D supplement that doesn't make my infant son immediately throw up the entire contents of his stomach! I wish the pediatricians would recommend this stuff instead of the Di-Vi-Sol. That stuff has a horrible fake cherry flavor (I tried it because my son kept making a face taking it). I had to give it to him in the bath because 1)It would stain anything it got on, and 2)He would end up throwing up through his nose and mouth after taking it. This stuff, I put 1 drop on my nipple before feeding him and he never notices he's taking it. He's never thrown up from taking it and I know he's getting the same vitamins his doctor recommends. I made sure to ask my ped if it would be a good substitute and he saw no issue with it.
on February 27, 2014
I love that these are only one drop and doesn't have a taste. I even tasted a drop to make sure :)
My only issue is that my baby is for the most part breast fed and I feel like I need three hands to put a drop on my nipple. One to hold the baby, one to dispense the drop, and then one to put the cap back on the bottle and set it down. Because once you put the drop on your nipple, you want to get the baby on right away because the drop starts to slide off. One time I set the bottle on the arm of the chair and it fell off and landed between me and the chair. The entire bottle leaked out and stained my pants and the chair. The drops contain coconut oil so the stains did not come out of either item. So beware that this could stain. But I ordered another bottle because again, I like that it's only one drop and tasteless!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 31, 2017
The drops often come out 2 at a time which is only aggravating considering that essentially comes out to being a bottle for 45 days and not a bottle for 90 day use. Other than that it doesnt bother me much but still frustrating.