|Fits as expected||
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 3.5" from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 6" around
- Western Baby Cowboy Boots
- Crawling Stage: Soft sole shoes for babies beginning to be active or just to look cute!
- Western Baby Cowboy Boots by Baby Deer Product Features: Crawling Stage: Soft sole shoes for babies beginning to be active or just to look cute! Constructed with soft soles to protect babies beginning to actively crawl and move around.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Baby Deer has a rich heritage of providing quality footwear for precious little ones for over 70 years. Considered the experts in the industry with their knowledgeable staff, we are credited with developing the first true soft soled shoes for babies. We have shoes for every wear--dress, christening, play, fashion and more--from birth up to age 4. Both fashion and traditional styling has always been a trademark of Baby Deer shoes. All footwear is Fit-Tested and Mom-Approved before it leaves our doors. Babies' safety and comfort is our number one priority. We go beyond the national CPSC regulations to provide footwear parents can trust will not harm their child. Shoes are designed and marketed especially for babies' developmental levels too so moms get the right construction for their child.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00F9AUBE6
- Item model number: Western - K
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 17, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Suggestions to seller - show better photos, and include age range with boot sizing options.