Baby Dinosaur Rescue Board Game! #1 Cooperative Learning Game for Kids Ages 4 to 8 - Teach Children New Skills While Having Fun with Dinos!
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Jumping High Five Games|
|Number of Players||4|
|Minimum Age Recomendation||48|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- THE DINOSAURS NEED YOUR HELP! – It’s a race to get all of the dinosaurs to the island before the lava fills the valley. Can you help them? Work together to gather all of the dinosaurs on the island to win. Baby Dinosaur Rescue combines cute dinosaurs and image matching in a unique and colorful game.
- NO READING REQUIRED – Simple instructions and image based play makes this the perfect introduction to board games and develops new skills though easy matching and teamwork. Parents and older siblings can learn and teach this game within minutes allowing game play to start as soon as you open the box. Suitable for 2 to 4 players and loved by children ages 4 and up.
- FAMILY GAME NIGHT – Not only will families love playing Baby Dinosaur Rescue, kids will develop sharing skills, team communication, strategic thinking, and social skills. This game is designed to help develop teamwork and confidence, and simple skills like turn taking, good sportsmanship, and problem solving.
- LEARN TOGETHER, WIN TOGETHER – Our cooperative game emphasizes play and collaboration instead of competition. Players share ideas and strategies together to overcome obstacles while learning new skills. Our children’s board game eliminates competitive stress, empowers young learners, and teaches that playing and winning together is fun!
- WE KNOW YOU’LL LOVE IT – Our game has been loved by kids, families, and teachers world-wide and we are confident you will love it too. We want to make sure all kids have a great experience with our Jumping High Five games, that’s why we are available to answer any questions or concerns and ensure all customers are 100% SATISFIED.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
WORK TOGETHER TO GET ALL OF THE DINOSAURS ONTO THE ISLAND WHILE DEVELOPING STRATEGIC THINKING AND SOCIAL SKILLS!
BABY DINOSAUR RESCUE IS THE PERFECT INTRODUCTION TO BOARD GAMES WITH SIMPLE, COLORFUL, IMAGE-BASED CARDS AND OBSTACLES.
HIGH QUALITY, DURABLE GAME PIECES MEAN BABY DINOSAUR RESCUE CAN BE PLAYED OVER AND OVER AS YOUR CHILD GROWS.
Reviewed in the United States on May 8, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The design is really good, my boy loves looking at the board and carries the dinosaur tokens around with him.
The game itself is simple but interesting and easy to house-rule to make it easier or harder. Siblings can easily drop in and out of the game as they want without derailing the game.
It does seem a little pricey for what you get but it's not bad, I've paid more for games that are nothing but a few bits of card. The board, tokens and cards are nicely made and should wear well enough.
Overall if this is in your kids area of interest it's unlikely to disappoint and is a good intro to board games in general.
Negative things: There isn't enough color distinction. The tokens blend in with the squares a player moves them to. It can be confusing. The tokens are so light weight that they can easily be moved inadvertently from one square to another. Also, IMO, there are too many Lava cards, but that is taken care of by removing a couple before starting the game.
I don't remember paying as much for the game as is shown today. I'm sure I didn't. IMO, it's not worth more than $15.00.
We love cooperative games because we work together and win or lose together, which is great for toddlers and preschoolers who don't need to be focused on winning and losing. This concept allows kids to get the hang of turn taking, how moving game pieces works, how dealing cards works, etc. without flipping the table when they lose because they have no impulse control.
This is a cute game, and fun. My 4 year old really enjoyed it, and we saved all the baby dinosaurs from the lava together. :)