Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Style: Bendy Ball|Change
Price:$4.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 11-20 of 1,954 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,290 reviews
on March 2, 2016
This is one of those go to toys I get for any baby shower basket I am making. This toy is great for an early grasper to have something to play with. The holes in the ball make it really easy for a young baby to grab and to start playing with. The ball on the inside makes the perfect amount of noise to keep them interested, but to not be ridiculously annoying (I'm looking at you, super loud jumperoo).

I have yet to see a baby that wasn't attracted to the colors of this ball and enjoyed playing with it. The only negative is that you are going to be spending a lot of time picking up the ball when it gets thrown. The perfect addition to a baby shower gift if you are looking for a couple filler gifts. It is inexpensive, but I can almost guarantee you the baby you are giving this to is going to like it.

Highly recommend!
on November 29, 2016
Disappointed in this purchase. The material is pretty rigid, not as baby friendly as I had hoped. The only moving part is the internal ball. I've tried to encourage play with this toy several times, and it is always tossed aside. There's no piece which can be chewed on, which seems to be the number one thing babies (especially teething babies), like to do. I'm sure there's an appeal to some kiddos but was a flop for us.
on May 6, 2017
Baby 1 and baby 2 both loved it. good I saved this toy for baby 2 :) they played from 5 months -9 months
on September 26, 2016
There's are only pros I can think of this bendy ball.
This is by far the best rattle/toy I got for my baby!
My 3 month old baby just loves it, get distracted easily due to the bright colors and rattling noise which acts as soothing toy. And she stop crying :)
Also, now that she's developing her tactile skills she's interested in touching the ball.
The best part about this bendy ball is the meshy/ wired outer portion where babies can put there fingers in and hold the ball. Sometimes drag it or shake it.
I have other rattles too but seems like my baby is in love with this one. This is might 3 am savior for a cranky baby.
on June 10, 2017
I bought this toy for Christmas when my daughter was about 4 months. She's now 10 months and has started crawling and honestly I think this toy being out of her reach is what motivates her to crawl. It has a bendy shell and a smaller ball inside that rattles. There are screws on it the but they are all secure and the backs are completely covered. Great toy!
on March 4, 2017
At 4 mos she can hold it and scoot it around on her play mat. Cute toy.
on October 22, 2012
I bought this for my daughter who is 3 and a half months old. She loves it! I rattle it and she opens out her hands to get me to give it to her, grasps it with both hands, and tries to put it straight in her mouth. Its so cute. She likes the colors and the ball inside. The blue and red mesh are soft rubber (For when they bonk themselves in the head with it). But, the caterpillar that wraps around it is hard plastic (Ouch). But I haven't seen her hurt herself with it so I'm sure it's fine. Overall great product for this age.
review image
VINE VOICEon January 15, 2013
Besides the Vulli Sophie the Giraffe Teether, this is one of my daughter's first toys. She is about to turn five months, so playing with toys is a novelty for her. With her weaker grips, it's harder for her to hold on to some toys that aren't plush or made for teething, but she holds this ball just fine. I thought it would be a bit bigger, but I realize now it's just the right size for her small hands. She holds on to it just fine, and seems engaged with it whenever she has it. The rattle inside is great too.
It's a nice soft material, so chewing on it is okay for her gums. A great first toy.
on December 6, 2015
Let me tell you I am an Einstein product fan. This ball, my music box and an exersaucer have all been loved by the babies in my life. The price on Amazon is excellent. The Einstein company stands behind their products. I got the exersaucer out of the attic for a new grandchild. The musical part worked and then didn't work. I contacted the company for a replacement (mine was from 2008). The rep from the company was so nice and said she was not sure if the new one would fit mine but was happy to send it. She sent me a brand new one (no charge) I did not even have to return if it didn't work. It did work and fit perfectly. I decided at that moment I would always purchase Einstein when ever possible because of their incredible customer service.
on March 12, 2017
This is good fun to roll around with our infant

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.