Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop now Shop Popular Services MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Style: Bendy Ball|Change
Price:$4.88+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 1-10 of 1,942 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,276 reviews
on January 23, 2015
Highly disappointed I ordered the baby Einstein bendy ball I didn't get the baby Einstein bendy ball I got a look-alike not happy with my purchase there is a bell in it and it is quite annoying it looks very cheap
review image review image
on March 11, 2013
There are eight exposed screws on this Baby Einstein product - I am going to attach a photo to show them. While our adult fingers can't get in the rattle's holes to grasp or scrape against them, the placement of these screws is easily reached by tiny baby fingers. My daughter has already gotten her fingernails caught in them once which caused her some pain. Terrible!

I purchased this Rhino Toys one instead which is much better as it is one-piece construction, also soft plastic easily grasped by baby hands - baby loves it and I love it. http://www.amazon.com/Rhino-Toys-81031-F-Oball-Rattle/dp/B00188XW26/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1363012209&sr=8-1
review image
on May 22, 2016
Baby likes playing with this but it's not her favorite toy. I do have a theory that every American baby has the same 10 or so toys, and this is definitely one of them, probably because it's easily available on Amazon and it's a lower price than other sensory toys. A good development toy that won't break the bank. I wish it were a little softer and more pliable, though. Would be a good option for travel as the ball is smaller than other developmental toys Also, the price is so reasonable that you can buy a couple and keep one at the babysitter's or grandma's house. I hope this review gave you some insight into the product, if so, please hit YES at the bottom of the review where it says "Was this review helpful to you?"
on November 19, 2015
My son does not play with any toy for very long, so I have to constantly change toys to keep his attention. This toy is a great addition to the collection of toys to keep him from crying. :)
review image review image
on January 1, 2016
*****UNSAFE***** DO NOT BUY FOR YOUR BABY.

Please do not purchase this item, it is not a safe toy.

I do not believe it is a genuine baby Einstein toy for the following reasons;

1 - The ball I received was unpackaged, and there isn't a Baby Einstein brand stamp anywhere.
2- The caterpillar does not look like the one in the photo, it is a cheaply made replica.
3 - This toy is NOT suitable for children as it has exposed screws and very sharp edges.

This item should be banned from Amazon and I have reported it.
The "Baby Einstein Bendy Ball" is sorta misnamed - it really does bend! However, our daughter loves to grab the ball and bang it against everything that is near her (our poor dog!). We mainly use it while we are in the car - the Bendy Ball fits nicely in our daughter's lap..

Pros-

- Perfectly sized for small wandering hands. Our daughter can easily grab the ball but NOT get her entire hand stuck inside the ball.

- The ball inside the ball acts as a rattle. It also grabs the attention of our cat, but that is a separate story.

- Brightly colored - once she gets older we will play the "Point to the red/blue/green/yellow game.

- Is light enough that it doesn't hurt her when she bangs herself in the head.

- We have not found in sharp edges - I know one reviewer mentioned this, but they may have receieved a bad bendy ball.

- Despite all of the cut-outs and the Baby Einstein logo the ball will roll - which makes it a fun crawling toy.

- Not that expensive

Final Verdict - While I would not say that this is our daughter's favorite toy - she does enjoy playing with it and for the price it is a welcome addition to her toy box.

4 1/2 stars
on May 18, 2017
Bought this for a birthday party and it caught the attention of the birthday boy for quite sometime. There was a period where he became less interested, but he still uses it from time to time. Since the birthday boy had recently become a big brother, this ball will be passed on to other children within the family
on April 14, 2017
Both my kids (7 and 4 year old) liked this toy when they were babies. Helps with tactile/ motor/cognitive/hand to eye coordination. I hope this review was helpful.
on March 2, 2016
This is one of those go to toys I get for any baby shower basket I am making. This toy is great for an early grasper to have something to play with. The holes in the ball make it really easy for a young baby to grab and to start playing with. The ball on the inside makes the perfect amount of noise to keep them interested, but to not be ridiculously annoying (I'm looking at you, super loud jumperoo).

I have yet to see a baby that wasn't attracted to the colors of this ball and enjoyed playing with it. The only negative is that you are going to be spending a lot of time picking up the ball when it gets thrown. The perfect addition to a baby shower gift if you are looking for a couple filler gifts. It is inexpensive, but I can almost guarantee you the baby you are giving this to is going to like it.

Highly recommend!
on November 29, 2016
Disappointed in this purchase. The material is pretty rigid, not as baby friendly as I had hoped. The only moving part is the internal ball. I've tried to encourage play with this toy several times, and it is always tossed aside. There's no piece which can be chewed on, which seems to be the number one thing babies (especially teething babies), like to do. I'm sure there's an appeal to some kiddos but was a flop for us.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.