Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon kidsevergreen kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now FFII_gno

Style: Bendy Ball|Change
Price:$4.43+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 1-10 of 1,990 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,330 reviews
on July 10, 2017
This toy is adorable. It was one of the first toys we got for my newborn son and he got a kick out of it. It's easy for them to grab and helps with early dexterity, they enjoy rolling it around (and especially off the bed), and it's cute without being obnoxious. The lack of flashing lights and loud noises is pleasantly refreshing in an age where it seems every toy has to be electronic, and in some way dictate how it's played with instead of allowing natural observations and discovery.
on May 18, 2017
Bought this for a birthday party and it caught the attention of the birthday boy for quite sometime. There was a period where he became less interested, but he still uses it from time to time. Since the birthday boy had recently become a big brother, this ball will be passed on to other children within the family
on April 14, 2017
Both my kids (7 and 4 year old) liked this toy when they were babies. Helps with tactile/ motor/cognitive/hand to eye coordination. I hope this review was helpful.
on July 15, 2015
We have had this toy for a few months and my daughter still loves it. The small ball on the inside that rattles catches her interest and the holes in the ball make it easy for her to manipulate. It is brightly colored and a great interactive toy for tummy time.

Unfortunately it took a very long time for this item to arrive after purchasing. That is my only complaint. The price is great so, if you aren't in a time crunch, this toy is a must!
on March 2, 2016
This is one of those go to toys I get for any baby shower basket I am making. This toy is great for an early grasper to have something to play with. The holes in the ball make it really easy for a young baby to grab and to start playing with. The ball on the inside makes the perfect amount of noise to keep them interested, but to not be ridiculously annoying (I'm looking at you, super loud jumperoo).

I have yet to see a baby that wasn't attracted to the colors of this ball and enjoyed playing with it. The only negative is that you are going to be spending a lot of time picking up the ball when it gets thrown. The perfect addition to a baby shower gift if you are looking for a couple filler gifts. It is inexpensive, but I can almost guarantee you the baby you are giving this to is going to like it.

Highly recommend!
on May 6, 2017
Baby 1 and baby 2 both loved it. good I saved this toy for baby 2 :) they played from 5 months -9 months
on September 26, 2016
There's are only pros I can think of this bendy ball.
This is by far the best rattle/toy I got for my baby!
My 3 month old baby just loves it, get distracted easily due to the bright colors and rattling noise which acts as soothing toy. And she stop crying :)
Also, now that she's developing her tactile skills she's interested in touching the ball.
The best part about this bendy ball is the meshy/ wired outer portion where babies can put there fingers in and hold the ball. Sometimes drag it or shake it.
I have other rattles too but seems like my baby is in love with this one. This is might 3 am savior for a cranky baby.
on June 10, 2017
I bought this toy for Christmas when my daughter was about 4 months. She's now 10 months and has started crawling and honestly I think this toy being out of her reach is what motivates her to crawl. It has a bendy shell and a smaller ball inside that rattles. There are screws on it the but they are all secure and the backs are completely covered. Great toy!
on March 4, 2017
At 4 mos she can hold it and scoot it around on her play mat. Cute toy.
on October 22, 2012
I bought this for my daughter who is 3 and a half months old. She loves it! I rattle it and she opens out her hands to get me to give it to her, grasps it with both hands, and tries to put it straight in her mouth. Its so cute. She likes the colors and the ball inside. The blue and red mesh are soft rubber (For when they bonk themselves in the head with it). But, the caterpillar that wraps around it is hard plastic (Ouch). But I haven't seen her hurt herself with it so I'm sure it's fine. Overall great product for this age.
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.