Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only $29.99 for a limited time Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

13,465
Baby Einstein Bendy Ball
Style: Bendy Ball|Change
Price:$5.06+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on September 28, 2016
I bought this toy when my son was 5 months old. This is so far his favorite toy I got for my baby. I'm glad I bought this because he is surely happy with it. His music gifts were inspired, giving him fantastic feelings, offering him different explosions. There are 7 classical songs from Mozart, Chopin, Vivaldi, and Rossini, and he never get tired of hearing. He loved this at 5 months old and still loves it now at one year old. In addition, this caterpillar bead chaser handle is so cute and fun, making it easy for little hands to hold. It is very good quality because my son chew on the toy without it broken. This toy has brought a lot of joy to my baby. High quality toy at an affordable price. It’s worth buying if you have children.
44 comments| 260 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 4, 2016
My six month old absolutely adores this toy. Honestly she almost likes it too much because when she sees it she starts shrieking and bouncing and gets really hyper. Sometimes we have to take it away so she can calm down before getting it back. She hugs it really hard and will wiggle along to the music. It is very easy for her to push the buttons and manipulate the toy. It was definitely worth the cost for how much she loves it.
on January 23, 2015
Highly disappointed I ordered the baby Einstein bendy ball I didn't get the baby Einstein bendy ball I got a look-alike not happy with my purchase there is a bell in it and it is quite annoying it looks very cheap
review imagereview image
0Comment| 46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 22, 2016
Baby likes playing with this but it's not her favorite toy. I do have a theory that every American baby has the same 10 or so toys, and this is definitely one of them, probably because it's easily available on Amazon and it's a lower price than other sensory toys. A good development toy that won't break the bank. I wish it were a little softer and more pliable, though. Would be a good option for travel as the ball is smaller than other developmental toys Also, the price is so reasonable that you can buy a couple and keep one at the babysitter's or grandma's house. I hope this review gave you some insight into the product, if so, please hit YES at the bottom of the review where it says "Was this review helpful to you?"
on March 9, 2017
I've loved most things from Baby Einstein but this is a miss for me. My baby loves a lot of his other musical or interactive plush toys more and when you press the BROWN color on the leg it clearly says BLUE. This will confuse my baby when he reaches the stage of learning colors. I've seen several other similar complaints about color flaws.

He doesn't hate the toy but it seldomly draws his attention for more then a minute. I wish the interactive feature wasn't flawed so bad and new batteries didn't help. We just got this in.. :(

Note: There is a trick for this one where you can push the head once and the brown will say brown.. Not blue, but it only works 1 time.. Then if you press again it says BLUE. You shouldn't have to press the head for it to register just one time and so it's really flawed.

Check this when you get it in and send it back if it's not a convenience. We kept it but it's quite a disappointnent and I hope that Amazon will check there inventory so that others don't experience this. Also Amazon went up on there price by $5. This is a smaller plush toy and not very interactive. It's a lot smaller then Scout puppy and the Fisher Price Learning Puppy. My baby is crazy about both of those and they were both about $13.99 and super interactive. This is a better size for small hands but it's not worth $14.88 in my opinion. The only interaction is learning colors when pressing the legs and you hear tunes when pressing the head. The volume is also really low.
on March 11, 2013
There are eight exposed screws on this Baby Einstein product - I am going to attach a photo to show them. While our adult fingers can't get in the rattle's holes to grasp or scrape against them, the placement of these screws is easily reached by tiny baby fingers. My daughter has already gotten her fingernails caught in them once which caused her some pain. Terrible!

I purchased this Rhino Toys one instead which is much better as it is one-piece construction, also soft plastic easily grasped by baby hands - baby loves it and I love it. http://www.amazon.com/Rhino-Toys-81031-F-Oball-Rattle/dp/B00188XW26/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1363012209&sr=8-1
review image
0Comment| 68 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 4, 2017
Received the item promptly. However, color paint smeared all over when wiping it with a wet towel. I sure hope it isn't toxic, and I'm glad I found out before letting our child play with it.
on January 1, 2016
*****UNSAFE***** DO NOT BUY FOR YOUR BABY.

Please do not purchase this item, it is not a safe toy.

I do not believe it is a genuine baby Einstein toy for the following reasons;

1 - The ball I received was unpackaged, and there isn't a Baby Einstein brand stamp anywhere.
2- The caterpillar does not look like the one in the photo, it is a cheaply made replica.
3 - This toy is NOT suitable for children as it has exposed screws and very sharp edges.

This item should be banned from Amazon and I have reported it.
This was one of the first toys our son showed interest in as an infant. He is now 18 mo old and still plays with it... now, he presses the button and dances along with the music. It's also very convenient because you can bring it into the car and it entertains kids on car rides, even at night because it lights up to the music.

Update: We are on child #2 and this toy is still going strong after 2.5 years (although the sticker is finally wearing off). Our second child is 4 months old and we use it in the car to calm him when he is crying. He likes the music and the colorful lights.
on December 11, 2017
I bought this for my firstborn 6 years ago and she loved it and still using it once in a while when she sees her younger sister playing with it. We use it at home, in a car or strapping it to stroller while out and about. It has different tunes/sound and lights, kids don't seem to be tired of it and most importantly I don't get annoyed by its sound

Watch your tiny ones while they play with it as their coordinators is not good and they will smack themselves with it... ouch

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.