Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 5, 2017
My daughter really likes this ball. She is almost 6 months old and has started grabbing for things so this ball is perfect for her to practice her motor skills. The ball on the inside jingles which she likes to fling it back and forth. The blue and red sides weren't as bendy as I thought they were going to be but she likes it just fine.
on December 11, 2017
There is nothing really wrong with the product. But we had to return it, because our little one didnt like it much. Its hard to predict what babies like, my little girl didn't go for this one. There was also a little concern she might tangle her finger in it, but we never came to that as no matter how hard we tried, she did'nt prefer this toy.
on March 13, 2017
very good toy
on November 30, 2017
My kid has been interested in this since he could grab toys. He loves it. I think it’s fun for him to try to squish t and chew on it.
on July 30, 2017
colorful but has a hard plastic binding it together.. afraid 5mo will knock it against her head so need to watch while she plays
on November 24, 2015
This came in the mail fast, but is not bendy. There is no flexibility in this toy whatsoever, and I am hesitant to let my toddler play with it because my toddler has started to throw things in the air, and it is hard enough to possibly hurt him when it falls. I enjoy that it has a rattle inside though, that will be nice when he gets older and is more interested in the noise.
on September 1, 2016
This ball has been a very good learning tool for my twin babies in their development: it taught them how to use not only their hands but, very importantly, their fingers when trying to grasp and lift objects.
As a criticism, I think it could be made of a lighter material and a few cosmetic adjustments could be made so that the screws that hold it together are less visible, but the babies definitely enjoy the rattling sound made by the little ball inside the bigger ball.
on May 12, 2017
Can't go wrong with Baby Einstein. Wonderful learning products at reasonable prices.
on May 5, 2017
My grand children loved this toy and the new grandchildren still play with it.
on August 16, 2017
So great for tiny hands to hold on to and play with. My 9 month baby always picks this out of her toy box and has a blast walking around and shaking it or rolling it across the floor.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.