Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Baby Einstein Bendy Ball
Style: Bendy Ball|Change

on May 6, 2017
Baby 1 and baby 2 both loved it. good I saved this toy for baby 2 :) they played from 5 months -9 months
on July 10, 2017
This toy is adorable. It was one of the first toys we got for my newborn son and he got a kick out of it. It's easy for them to grab and helps with early dexterity, they enjoy rolling it around (and especially off the bed), and it's cute without being obnoxious. The lack of flashing lights and loud noises is pleasantly refreshing in an age where it seems every toy has to be electronic, and in some way dictate how it's played with instead of allowing natural observations and discovery.
on May 18, 2017
Bought this for a birthday party and it caught the attention of the birthday boy for quite sometime. There was a period where he became less interested, but he still uses it from time to time. Since the birthday boy had recently become a big brother, this ball will be passed on to other children within the family
on April 14, 2017
Both my kids (7 and 4 year old) liked this toy when they were babies. Helps with tactile/ motor/cognitive/hand to eye coordination. I hope this review was helpful.
on July 15, 2015
We have had this toy for a few months and my daughter still loves it. The small ball on the inside that rattles catches her interest and the holes in the ball make it easy for her to manipulate. It is brightly colored and a great interactive toy for tummy time.

Unfortunately it took a very long time for this item to arrive after purchasing. That is my only complaint. The price is great so, if you aren't in a time crunch, this toy is a must!
on March 2, 2016
This is one of those go to toys I get for any baby shower basket I am making. This toy is great for an early grasper to have something to play with. The holes in the ball make it really easy for a young baby to grab and to start playing with. The ball on the inside makes the perfect amount of noise to keep them interested, but to not be ridiculously annoying (I'm looking at you, super loud jumperoo).

I have yet to see a baby that wasn't attracted to the colors of this ball and enjoyed playing with it. The only negative is that you are going to be spending a lot of time picking up the ball when it gets thrown. The perfect addition to a baby shower gift if you are looking for a couple filler gifts. It is inexpensive, but I can almost guarantee you the baby you are giving this to is going to like it.

Highly recommend!
on September 26, 2016
There's are only pros I can think of this bendy ball.
This is by far the best rattle/toy I got for my baby!
My 3 month old baby just loves it, get distracted easily due to the bright colors and rattling noise which acts as soothing toy. And she stop crying :)
Also, now that she's developing her tactile skills she's interested in touching the ball.
The best part about this bendy ball is the meshy/ wired outer portion where babies can put there fingers in and hold the ball. Sometimes drag it or shake it.
I have other rattles too but seems like my baby is in love with this one. This is might 3 am savior for a cranky baby.
on June 10, 2017
I bought this toy for Christmas when my daughter was about 4 months. She's now 10 months and has started crawling and honestly I think this toy being out of her reach is what motivates her to crawl. It has a bendy shell and a smaller ball inside that rattles. There are screws on it the but they are all secure and the backs are completely covered. Great toy!
on March 4, 2017
At 4 mos she can hold it and scoot it around on her play mat. Cute toy.
on August 12, 2017
Have your kid throw it, shake it, and be rest assured that it won't break and no small pieces will ever come. It is made of great quality material, very solid build and design, making it stand all the toughness that your child will through into his toys.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.