Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Style: Bendy Ball|Change
Price:$5.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 1-10 of 1,981 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,321 reviews
on November 19, 2015
My son does not play with any toy for very long, so I have to constantly change toys to keep his attention. This toy is a great addition to the collection of toys to keep him from crying. :)
review image review image
on July 10, 2017
This toy is adorable. It was one of the first toys we got for my newborn son and he got a kick out of it. It's easy for them to grab and helps with early dexterity, they enjoy rolling it around (and especially off the bed), and it's cute without being obnoxious. The lack of flashing lights and loud noises is pleasantly refreshing in an age where it seems every toy has to be electronic, and in some way dictate how it's played with instead of allowing natural observations and discovery.
The "Baby Einstein Bendy Ball" is sorta misnamed - it really does bend! However, our daughter loves to grab the ball and bang it against everything that is near her (our poor dog!). We mainly use it while we are in the car - the Bendy Ball fits nicely in our daughter's lap..

Pros-

- Perfectly sized for small wandering hands. Our daughter can easily grab the ball but NOT get her entire hand stuck inside the ball.

- The ball inside the ball acts as a rattle. It also grabs the attention of our cat, but that is a separate story.

- Brightly colored - once she gets older we will play the "Point to the red/blue/green/yellow game.

- Is light enough that it doesn't hurt her when she bangs herself in the head.

- We have not found in sharp edges - I know one reviewer mentioned this, but they may have receieved a bad bendy ball.

- Despite all of the cut-outs and the Baby Einstein logo the ball will roll - which makes it a fun crawling toy.

- Not that expensive

Final Verdict - While I would not say that this is our daughter's favorite toy - she does enjoy playing with it and for the price it is a welcome addition to her toy box.

4 1/2 stars
on May 18, 2017
Bought this for a birthday party and it caught the attention of the birthday boy for quite sometime. There was a period where he became less interested, but he still uses it from time to time. Since the birthday boy had recently become a big brother, this ball will be passed on to other children within the family
on April 14, 2017
Both my kids (7 and 4 year old) liked this toy when they were babies. Helps with tactile/ motor/cognitive/hand to eye coordination. I hope this review was helpful.
on December 27, 2016
I have never seen visible screws on a baby toy before. One of them had a very sharp point on it that I had to file. I would have returned it it, but it wasn't worth the hassle and money to do so.
on July 15, 2015
We have had this toy for a few months and my daughter still loves it. The small ball on the inside that rattles catches her interest and the holes in the ball make it easy for her to manipulate. It is brightly colored and a great interactive toy for tummy time.

Unfortunately it took a very long time for this item to arrive after purchasing. That is my only complaint. The price is great so, if you aren't in a time crunch, this toy is a must!
on December 26, 2014
Not very bendy! It is pretty hard rubber that takes a bit of force to bend. Also the caterpillar is very hard plastic. It would hurt if hit on the head with with it. Another problem is that the caterpillar creates finger traps in which a three month old could get a finger caught in. I bought this for a nephew that will be three months soon, but do not trust it to not to hurt him. I do not understand all the positive raving reviews. Just trying to be honest. Keep in mind it is four inches across at its widest point. No sure why things always look bigger in the advertisements.
on March 2, 2016
This is one of those go to toys I get for any baby shower basket I am making. This toy is great for an early grasper to have something to play with. The holes in the ball make it really easy for a young baby to grab and to start playing with. The ball on the inside makes the perfect amount of noise to keep them interested, but to not be ridiculously annoying (I'm looking at you, super loud jumperoo).

I have yet to see a baby that wasn't attracted to the colors of this ball and enjoyed playing with it. The only negative is that you are going to be spending a lot of time picking up the ball when it gets thrown. The perfect addition to a baby shower gift if you are looking for a couple filler gifts. It is inexpensive, but I can almost guarantee you the baby you are giving this to is going to like it.

Highly recommend!
on November 29, 2016
Disappointed in this purchase. The material is pretty rigid, not as baby friendly as I had hoped. The only moving part is the internal ball. I've tried to encourage play with this toy several times, and it is always tossed aside. There's no piece which can be chewed on, which seems to be the number one thing babies (especially teething babies), like to do. I'm sure there's an appeal to some kiddos but was a flop for us.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.