Oil month Automotive HPC Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on January 23, 2015
Highly disappointed I ordered the baby Einstein bendy ball I didn't get the baby Einstein bendy ball I got a look-alike not happy with my purchase there is a bell in it and it is quite annoying it looks very cheap
review imagereview image
0Comment| 50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 10, 2017
This toy is adorable. It was one of the first toys we got for my newborn son and he got a kick out of it. It's easy for them to grab and helps with early dexterity, they enjoy rolling it around (and especially off the bed), and it's cute without being obnoxious. The lack of flashing lights and loud noises is pleasantly refreshing in an age where it seems every toy has to be electronic, and in some way dictate how it's played with instead of allowing natural observations and discovery.
on December 6, 2015
Let me tell you I am an Einstein product fan. This ball, my music box and an exersaucer have all been loved by the babies in my life. The price on Amazon is excellent. The Einstein company stands behind their products. I got the exersaucer out of the attic for a new grandchild. The musical part worked and then didn't work. I contacted the company for a replacement (mine was from 2008). The rep from the company was so nice and said she was not sure if the new one would fit mine but was happy to send it. She sent me a brand new one (no charge) I did not even have to return if it didn't work. It did work and fit perfectly. I decided at that moment I would always purchase Einstein when ever possible because of their incredible customer service.
on March 11, 2013
There are eight exposed screws on this Baby Einstein product - I am going to attach a photo to show them. While our adult fingers can't get in the rattle's holes to grasp or scrape against them, the placement of these screws is easily reached by tiny baby fingers. My daughter has already gotten her fingernails caught in them once which caused her some pain. Terrible!

I purchased this Rhino Toys one instead which is much better as it is one-piece construction, also soft plastic easily grasped by baby hands - baby loves it and I love it. http://www.amazon.com/Rhino-Toys-81031-F-Oball-Rattle/dp/B00188XW26/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1363012209&sr=8-1
review image
0Comment| 69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 26, 2015
My 5 month old doesn't care much for this ball. Maybe he'll like it better when he can sit on his own and play with it. I like it though because of the different colors and textures. Update to come...

Update: now that he is closer to 6 months old, my little guy is suddenly super interested in this ball. He likes to shake it, bang it on things, and throw it across the room. He also holds it very close to his face and inspects it. He seems to be fascinated by the ball inside the ball, and he shakes it repeatedly, watching the small ball roll around inside the big ball. This is currently one of his favorite toys. Changing to 5 stars.
on April 1, 2018
Wow - The only toy that my 3 month old fell in love with instantly and has not tired of after a month of continuous playing. She can hold it easily and is stimulated by the colors and ball the rolls around inside. Any time she is a little fussy, this will calm her down (especially in the car). My #1 first choice as "baby's first toy". Absolutely love.
on May 22, 2016
Baby likes playing with this but it's not her favorite toy. I do have a theory that every American baby has the same 10 or so toys, and this is definitely one of them, probably because it's easily available on Amazon and it's a lower price than other sensory toys. A good development toy that won't break the bank. I wish it were a little softer and more pliable, though. Would be a good option for travel as the ball is smaller than other developmental toys Also, the price is so reasonable that you can buy a couple and keep one at the babysitter's or grandma's house. I hope this review gave you some insight into the product, if so, please hit YES at the bottom of the review where it says "Was this review helpful to you?"
on November 19, 2015
My son does not play with any toy for very long, so I have to constantly change toys to keep his attention. This toy is a great addition to the collection of toys to keep him from crying. :)
review imagereview image
on December 5, 2017
My daughter really likes this ball. She is almost 6 months old and has started grabbing for things so this ball is perfect for her to practice her motor skills. The ball on the inside jingles which she likes to fling it back and forth. The blue and red sides weren't as bendy as I thought they were going to be but she likes it just fine.
on December 11, 2017
There is nothing really wrong with the product. But we had to return it, because our little one didnt like it much. Its hard to predict what babies like, my little girl didn't go for this one. There was also a little concern she might tangle her finger in it, but we never came to that as no matter how hard we tried, she did'nt prefer this toy.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.