Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Style: Bendy Ball|Change
Price:$5.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 1-10 of 1,969 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,307 reviews
on March 11, 2013
There are eight exposed screws on this Baby Einstein product - I am going to attach a photo to show them. While our adult fingers can't get in the rattle's holes to grasp or scrape against them, the placement of these screws is easily reached by tiny baby fingers. My daughter has already gotten her fingernails caught in them once which caused her some pain. Terrible!

I purchased this Rhino Toys one instead which is much better as it is one-piece construction, also soft plastic easily grasped by baby hands - baby loves it and I love it. http://www.amazon.com/Rhino-Toys-81031-F-Oball-Rattle/dp/B00188XW26/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1363012209&sr=8-1
review image
on May 22, 2016
Baby likes playing with this but it's not her favorite toy. I do have a theory that every American baby has the same 10 or so toys, and this is definitely one of them, probably because it's easily available on Amazon and it's a lower price than other sensory toys. A good development toy that won't break the bank. I wish it were a little softer and more pliable, though. Would be a good option for travel as the ball is smaller than other developmental toys Also, the price is so reasonable that you can buy a couple and keep one at the babysitter's or grandma's house. I hope this review gave you some insight into the product, if so, please hit YES at the bottom of the review where it says "Was this review helpful to you?"
on January 1, 2016
*****UNSAFE***** DO NOT BUY FOR YOUR BABY.

Please do not purchase this item, it is not a safe toy.

I do not believe it is a genuine baby Einstein toy for the following reasons;

1 - The ball I received was unpackaged, and there isn't a Baby Einstein brand stamp anywhere.
2- The caterpillar does not look like the one in the photo, it is a cheaply made replica.
3 - This toy is NOT suitable for children as it has exposed screws and very sharp edges.

This item should be banned from Amazon and I have reported it.
on November 26, 2015
My 5 month old doesn't care much for this ball. Maybe he'll like it better when he can sit on his own and play with it. I like it though because of the different colors and textures. Update to come...

Update: now that he is closer to 6 months old, my little guy is suddenly super interested in this ball. He likes to shake it, bang it on things, and throw it across the room. He also holds it very close to his face and inspects it. He seems to be fascinated by the ball inside the ball, and he shakes it repeatedly, watching the small ball roll around inside the big ball. This is currently one of his favorite toys. Changing to 5 stars.
on November 19, 2015
My son does not play with any toy for very long, so I have to constantly change toys to keep his attention. This toy is a great addition to the collection of toys to keep him from crying. :)
review image review image
on July 10, 2017
This toy is adorable. It was one of the first toys we got for my newborn son and he got a kick out of it. It's easy for them to grab and helps with early dexterity, they enjoy rolling it around (and especially off the bed), and it's cute without being obnoxious. The lack of flashing lights and loud noises is pleasantly refreshing in an age where it seems every toy has to be electronic, and in some way dictate how it's played with instead of allowing natural observations and discovery.
The "Baby Einstein Bendy Ball" is sorta misnamed - it really does bend! However, our daughter loves to grab the ball and bang it against everything that is near her (our poor dog!). We mainly use it while we are in the car - the Bendy Ball fits nicely in our daughter's lap..

Pros-

- Perfectly sized for small wandering hands. Our daughter can easily grab the ball but NOT get her entire hand stuck inside the ball.

- The ball inside the ball acts as a rattle. It also grabs the attention of our cat, but that is a separate story.

- Brightly colored - once she gets older we will play the "Point to the red/blue/green/yellow game.

- Is light enough that it doesn't hurt her when she bangs herself in the head.

- We have not found in sharp edges - I know one reviewer mentioned this, but they may have receieved a bad bendy ball.

- Despite all of the cut-outs and the Baby Einstein logo the ball will roll - which makes it a fun crawling toy.

- Not that expensive

Final Verdict - While I would not say that this is our daughter's favorite toy - she does enjoy playing with it and for the price it is a welcome addition to her toy box.

4 1/2 stars
on May 18, 2017
Bought this for a birthday party and it caught the attention of the birthday boy for quite sometime. There was a period where he became less interested, but he still uses it from time to time. Since the birthday boy had recently become a big brother, this ball will be passed on to other children within the family
on April 14, 2017
Both my kids (7 and 4 year old) liked this toy when they were babies. Helps with tactile/ motor/cognitive/hand to eye coordination. I hope this review was helpful.
on December 27, 2016
I have never seen visible screws on a baby toy before. One of them had a very sharp point on it that I had to file. I would have returned it it, but it wasn't worth the hassle and money to do so.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.