|Price:||$6.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$3.00 (30%)|
Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes Musical Toy
- 7 baby friendly classical melodies
- Volume Control
- The colorful and easy to grasp Caterpillar handle ensures that baby can take along tunes anywhere
- Off, Low and High volume switch
- Promotes auditory development and music appreciation
- Award-Winning Bestseller
- Large button toggles through 7 high quality classical melodies
- Colorful lights dance across the screen to each song
- Caterpillar bead chaser handle is easy for little hands to hold and take anywhere
- Great for On-the-Go
- Easy Grasp
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
From the Manufacturer
Take Along Tunes Toy
A Registry and Gift-Giving Favorite! This Baby Einstein bestseller is a must-have toy for every baby on-the-go.
Baby's First Music Toy. Since it's easy for baby to use, and easy for parents to grab and go, Take Along Tunes is sure to become one of baby's favorite first toys.
7 Classical Songs. Entertain baby with melodies from Mozart, Chopin, Vivaldi & more.
Easy-to-Grip. Babies love the easy-to-grasp handle with fun beads.
Top Customer Reviews
In other words, this toy is fan-freakin-tastic.
- The volume can be set at two levels, which is a nice feature.
- The Music is varied and enjoyable for both baby and adults.
- The Handle is a good size for baby to grab, yet works as a chew option for teething. * It's not great for teething, but it contributes to the versatility of the toy.
- The light show that it puts on is incredibly effective at keeping baby entertained. You'd think it would give her a seizure, but it manages to just entertain.
This helps you maintain your sanity, which for under $10 is a bargain. If you love your child, you'll buy this toy!
I would give it 5 stars if it played more songs (I think it has 4-5 songs), but I would definitely recommend it either way.
Another toy I would highly recommend is the Mozart Cube - that is another invaluable toy that keeps my son's attention much longer than any other toy. And the music is nice - not annoying like so many toys can be.
We have had this for about three months I think, but it is only in the last month that he has really shown an interest in the music part - he has loved chewing on it since we got it. It is the perfect size for little hands, and apparently the caterpillar head feels good on teething gums.
But here is the #1 reason why this product got 5 stars from me (and from the baby): before this toy, my baby hated tummy time. She would cry through it and we couldn't bear to go through with it. She is still too young to press the buttons regularly although she is starting to understand the cause and effect when mommy takes baby's finger and presses the big, easily pressed button for her, and she can hit it a few times, but for tummy time we turn it on for her. She loves looking at the screen to distract her from exercise--almost like watching TV while running the treadmill! The music and the lights motivate her, and thanks to this toy our baby was able to exercise enough to roll on her back on the first try! I just wish Baby Einstein made more of these with different tunes so we could play more of them while she does Tummy Time. No other toy has distracted her or kept her entertained during tummy time like this one!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My parents bought one of these for my now 4 year old daughter and she has loved it since she was little. Now my 2 year old is hooked on it. Read morePublished 2 hours ago by tiffany
I never thought my baby would love this the way she loves it. It is simple, intuitive, and it works perfect to calm your baby by changing her attention to a nice toy.Published 17 hours ago by Ignacio
My son loves this toy! He became really interested in it at 4 months and at 9 months now he still loves it.Published 20 hours ago by Tiffany
This is the most amazing musical toy ever. It's our go-to toy when all else fails. Highly recommend Liked it so much I bought 2 as gifts.Published 1 day ago by Nancy
it is a perfect toy for babies 6 month and older.
Like different songs and mostly the volume control. Read more