Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 358 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 405 reviews
on February 20, 2012
I ordered this gym for my 6 week old grandson and he loves it! It is very simulating for him; from the baby mirror, all the different toys to the lite/musical star. He enjoys lying underneath all the toys making them rattle and move. He loves batting the dog house/mirror and the different shapes (circle/square/triangle) and looking at himself in the mirror. There are many tabs on the mat and on the bars in order to add more toys. The mat is so colorful and there are so many toys there really is no need to add more. He can't see the colors yet but when he is able to he will be amazed how vibrant they are. I was debating on ordering the Fisher Price Rainforest mat and I am so glad I didn't. Can't say enough about this product. Love it! I forgot to mention; others thought the product was overpriced. I paid $44 which was a bargain and $44 well spent! Compare the price and amount of toys and stimulation of other gyms. There is no comparision. You can't hardly purchase any gym for $50 let alone one of this status. Another person said the mat maybe hard for her little one to get up on during tummy time. I think the mat has enough padding and the material isn't slick at all.

I just wanted to add that my grandson is now 10 weeks old. He has no trouble with the mat being slick during tummy time. He scoots himself with his arms and chest off the mat very easily. I think he is going to crawl early! Still a wonderful product. A must have! I have bought two for baby showers I love it so much!
on August 29, 2017
great for a baby...keeps them entertained a long time..even works for tummy time bc they can see themselves in mirror.
on June 22, 2017
Keeps my granddaughter's attention as she loves to be on the floor.
on September 6, 2017
Babies R Us wants twice as much for this same mat. I am very happy with how much i saved!
on December 24, 2013
THIS IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHY BABY EINSTEIN HAS A POSITIVE REPUTATION. THIS PLAY GYM IS VERY COLORFUL, HAS A VARIETY OF TOYS TO EITHER ADD OR REMOVE , DEPENDING ON HOW MUCH STIMULATION YOU WANT FOR YOUR CHILD. I HAVE NOT HAD AN ISSUE WITH A "SLIPPERY MAT" AS SOME HAVE MENTIONED. THIS GYM IS VERY ENTERTAINING
AND KEEPS THE BABY HAPPY, KICKING, GIGGLING AND TOTALLY AMUSED FOR A LONG TIME. I AGREE WITH SOME THAT IT IS MORE EXPENSIVE THAN MANY OTHER BRANDS, BUT IF IT IS OUT OF YOUR PRICE RANGE, WAIT FOR IT TO GO ON SALE. I GOT IT FOR A NICE SAVINGS, AND IT WAS WELL WORTH IT . CHERYL
on September 21, 2014
My daughter loves this gym. We started using it when she was only a few weeks old -- she is about to turn three months and we still use it multiple times a day. It's great to see her discover new things to look at -- originally she was obsessed with the mirror, then she moved on to being mesmerized by the toy frog, then by the lights. Right now, she is figuring out how to control her hands and has gravitated back to the hanging toys which she tries to grab. LOVE IT.

We originally asked for the "Infantino Wonder Whale Kicks and Giggles Gym" but like other reviewers had problems with it standing upright. This Caterpillar gym is far superior, IMO.
on March 16, 2017
My baby loved this when she was small and could not crawl.
on July 29, 2015
We bought and received this from Amazon on April 27 for our newborn baby. He has only played in it a few times and it's tearing at the seams on the arched tubelike pieces in several areas. We are very disappointed. Terrible quality!
on September 21, 2017
Its nicely made, maybe a little bit smaller/lower bars than some of the other play gyms but worked well for us.
on November 24, 2015
Good play gym. My baby now uses the toys without the gym as she's too big to play quietly underneath (6 months, has been crawling since 5 months). The toys do look cheap but I think you get over that when you see that your baby enjoys this. If I had my time again I would try to make my own & buy individual toys to hang that are better developmentally (eg: Lamaze etc). But if you don't have time/inclination to do that this will work fine :)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.