Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only: $49.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on January 7, 2018
I bought it for my mother, (yes, she had a baby!) she loves it!
It has much more toys that I anticipated! (I didn't read the description carefully though... I got distracted by the price & the reviews...) It also has a musical toy. The baby (my sister...) enjoys it, she can play with it alone for a long time.
It's not the first item I bought for baby Einstein, they're making good products for the little ones.
on March 16, 2017
This is really cute and my baby granddaughter is intrigued with all the hanging items.She'll lay on her back and grab for them and then flip herself over and check out the pictures on the mat. It keeps her busy for quite a while and helps her with her dexterity.
on January 13, 2018
My daughter has one of these so we got the same one for our house for when we babysit. My two month old grand daughter really likes it. It comes with some pretty good toys but she is really little so we put her favorites on it for her, the ones with big eyes she can focus in on. Later on the ones that come with it will be more age appropriate. My daughter's has already been through one baby and still looks brand new for this one. A really good product.
on November 26, 2016
This is a great baby play mat. It has several loops to hang toys on the arches and a loop on each side of the mat. You can easily re-arrange the toys for variety to keep your baby interested and engaged. The toys that come with the mat have many baby-safe parts, and my baby loves finding different parts to touch, grab, and chew on. My only small complaint is that the musical lighted star does not seem to play for very long (less than 10 seconds); however, this short music encourages the baby to problem solve how to turn it back on (by hitting/moving the star). Overall, this is a cute and colorful play mat for a good price.
on January 8, 2018
My daughter (3 months) loves this! She's just figuring out how to use her hands, and the dangling toys keep her busy for a while! It has extra loops sewn in so you can add more toys or change the toy arrangement. For example, baby girl was ignoring her right side for a while, so we moved all the toys to the right loops so she had to look that direction. Then when she started treating her sides equally, we spaced the toys out again. My only complaint is that the mat shows water spots badly, so we have to keep a burp cloth under her head to catch the drool. I'd recommend this for kids 10wks and up.
on January 31, 2018
I watch my granddaughter 3+ times a week and purchased this for her. She loves the objects hanging as well as the items below. She's only 5 months and enjoys trying to grab the objects. It is very well colored to keep her attention and wipes pretty clean because she drools quite a bit. I appreciate that she's not bored when she interacts each time.
on February 16, 2018
My son loves this. He just stared at it at first because it's so colorful, and he loves the light-up star. It got him to start playing with toys and reaching for and grabbing things. We also use it for tummy time, and I take some of the toys with us when we go out. My only complaint is that it almost hurt my son when I was unpacking it. I didn't realize that the arches were in the box under tension, and when I cut one loose it sprang open. It would have hit my little two-month-old son pretty hard if I had cut it on the other side instead. I think it might have said something about this in the instruction manual, but there should be a note right on top when you open the box.
on February 21, 2018
I got this thinking my daughter would love the star but she’s actually OBSESSED with the hanging dog, she’s almost rolling from her back to her tummy now in order to swat at him (2 3/4 months old)! She swats at these toys and they keep her thoroughly entertained which no other toy Matt did! I was shocked. They’re helping her devopmentally since she’s already swatting toys! (Something it says it’s a 3 month milestone), I’m so happy I didn’t waste my $ and she actually enjoys this play matt!
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on February 7, 2018
My 2 month old son loves this. It keeps him entertained and helps him develop his coordination. The musical sun can be on constant play of music or have it set to go off when the baby bumps or moves one of the dangling toys. Only complaint is that it is not very sensitive so my 2 months old has difficulty getting it to go off, but I am sure in a couple weeks he will have more strength and no issues with getting the sun to start singing.
on August 9, 2017
Ordered this for my son, was super excited to set it up and for him to enjoy it but he can't because someone didn't assemble the battery compartment correctly on the star so I can only put 1 battery in. Really!!!! :(
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.