Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now HTL17_gno

on November 17, 2017
Bought this for my great nephew (2 months) and he LOVES it! Very bright and colorful. The only negative is the music (star) -- not good quality sound at all. It sounds tinny or scratchy.
on October 24, 2017
Very versatile. Hard for baby to learn to scoot because of the slippery material. But easy to switch around hanging toys, and the musical star is my baby's favorite toy. easy to entertain with. I enjoy the musical tunes. Wish it wasn't slippery but Id still buy for the toys.
on November 7, 2017
This is a great activity mat! My little nephew is only a month old and he started reaching for things, and this was the perfect thing. He loves it!.
on November 2, 2017
bouth this for tummy time for my 6 week old tho he will be more active in the coming months he does love looking at the mirror and toys
on August 29, 2017
great for a baby...keeps them entertained a long time..even works for tummy time bc they can see themselves in mirror.
on June 22, 2017
Keeps my granddaughter's attention as she loves to be on the floor.
on September 6, 2017
Babies R Us wants twice as much for this same mat. I am very happy with how much i saved!
on September 21, 2014
My daughter loves this gym. We started using it when she was only a few weeks old -- she is about to turn three months and we still use it multiple times a day. It's great to see her discover new things to look at -- originally she was obsessed with the mirror, then she moved on to being mesmerized by the toy frog, then by the lights. Right now, she is figuring out how to control her hands and has gravitated back to the hanging toys which she tries to grab. LOVE IT.

We originally asked for the "Infantino Wonder Whale Kicks and Giggles Gym" but like other reviewers had problems with it standing upright. This Caterpillar gym is far superior, IMO.
on July 29, 2015
We bought and received this from Amazon on April 27 for our newborn baby. He has only played in it a few times and it's tearing at the seams on the arched tubelike pieces in several areas. We are very disappointed. Terrible quality!
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on September 21, 2017
Its nicely made, maybe a little bit smaller/lower bars than some of the other play gyms but worked well for us.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.