Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Color: Multicolored|Change

Showing 1-10 of 332 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 378 reviews
on August 6, 2016
My clingy (cuddly, sweet) one month old LOVES this. I've only had it a few days, but so far it's bought me back some freedom. Normally I can't even set her down long enough to go to the bathroom without hysterical tears. This morning I got to sit next to her peacefully folding laundry while she entertained herself kicking and reaching for toys.

I searched quite a bit before picking a play gym, this was the most brightly colored inviting one I could find that also had a soft cushy mat (why are so many baby toys muted colors? Infants can't see them yet!!).

We'll see how it holds up but after two days, I highly recommend it
on January 5, 2016
One of the best purchases I made--I bought this when my twins were 3 months old, they're now over a year and still playing with the toys. When they were younger and used it as a gym, they loved it (especially the puppy, mirror, and the donut rattle toy. The music in the sun was a little jarring to me at first, but it mesmerized them immediately. Now that they're older, they still love the mat and all of the toys (all separated from the gym). I had thought, once they didn't need to play on their backs or do tummy time that I'd be done with the whole thing, but, I was really happy to find out that they still love the toys (the frog and the mirror are big hits now, but they still play with all of the toys now--making it really a great purchase (it and other gyms were so expensive that I wasn't sure about purchasing them, but now, after all this time, I realize it was such a great choice). I also purchased the Bright Starts Safari Activity Gym and the Tiny Love Sunny Day gym, my kids still play with all of the toys, but as far as the hanging toys go, the Baby Einstein ones are their favorites overall, and there are more of them than the Bright Starts gym and are much more interesting than the Tiny Love Gym (I'd still buy all three--kept the variety going, but if I could only choose one, it'd be this one--though the musical tiger in the Bright Starts one is even more mesmerizing to the kids than the Baby Einstein sun). If you're on the fence about this gym, I'd say get it, I've gotten much more mileage out of it than I ever thought, and my twins are showing no signs of getting bored with the toys a year later.
on March 16, 2017
This is really cute and my baby granddaughter is intrigued with all the hanging items.She'll lay on her back and grab for them and then flip herself over and check out the pictures on the mat. It keeps her busy for quite a while and helps her with her dexterity.
on July 20, 2015
I was trying to get my 4 month old son to be on his back, but without anything to look at besides the ceiling fan, he quickly became bored and cried. As soon as this arrived, I opened it up and put my son on his back to watch the star light up and play music. He also quickly found the mirror, which was soft and he quickly tried to put it in his mouth.
It was great that the toys were able to be re-positioned. I will often take the toys off and let him play with them on his walker. (Mr. Bear is his favorite).
I wasn't exactly sure what to expect from a playmat, but this lets my son play for up to 20 minutes so I can get things done around the house. He was playing so much on his back, that his little head started to flatten a little, so I started giving him more tummy time. He liked tummy time better on blankets with toys instead of the playmat as the material is very slick and he can't scoot around.
After reading other reviews, I decided to get extra links at the same time as the playmat to extend the toys so he can grab them, and I'm really glad I did.
There are so many baby toys/products taking over the house, that it is nice to be able to fold this up at the end of the day and slide it under a chair or couch. However, I have to take the star off of the playmat before I store it away, but it's really not a problem.
Overall, I would recommend this playmat, but don't forget to get some extra links. It has many bright colors and different textures of toys to keep your baby stimulated.
on March 18, 2017
Our son has been enjoying this for several months now. You can put different things on the loops and the star seems to be a big hit with our baby.
on February 4, 2017
Looked at a ton of different activity mats but very happy I chose this one! My 12 week old loves it! I also really like the classical music tunes the star plays.
on October 4, 2016
This is very good quality. there are many things to do with this mat. You can have the baby laying on his back looking up at everything or on his tummy. There are plenty of different places to attach the little gadgets overhead or on the mat. The "poles" over it un hook so you can just have the mat alone.The big star that comes with it plays music and can be on two settings, a touch (it come on only when touched or moved/shaken), or constant (however eventually it goes off, then a movement will turn it back on). The constant flashing I think may be too much for some. It flashes very fast when lighting up and if you were epileptic you probably would have a seizure lol. But seriously though! Other than that it is a good quality item.
review image review image
on April 17, 2017
My daughter loves this gym. She would spend a lot of time rolling around and trying out the different gym toys. Definitely keeps her attention.
on March 16, 2017
My baby loved this when she was small and could not crawl.
on April 16, 2017
much bigger than the picture. perfect for your learning baby or grand child to keep entertained.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.