Industrial Deals Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on August 6, 2016
My clingy (cuddly, sweet) one month old LOVES this. I've only had it a few days, but so far it's bought me back some freedom. Normally I can't even set her down long enough to go to the bathroom without hysterical tears. This morning I got to sit next to her peacefully folding laundry while she entertained herself kicking and reaching for toys.

I searched quite a bit before picking a play gym, this was the most brightly colored inviting one I could find that also had a soft cushy mat (why are so many baby toys muted colors? Infants can't see them yet!!).

We'll see how it holds up but after two days, I highly recommend it
on January 7, 2018
I bought it for my mother, (yes, she had a baby!) she loves it!
It has much more toys that I anticipated! (I didn't read the description carefully though... I got distracted by the price & the reviews...) It also has a musical toy. The baby (my sister...) enjoys it, she can play with it alone for a long time.
It's not the first item I bought for baby Einstein, they're making good products for the little ones.
on January 5, 2016
One of the best purchases I made--I bought this when my twins were 3 months old, they're now over a year and still playing with the toys. When they were younger and used it as a gym, they loved it (especially the puppy, mirror, and the donut rattle toy. The music in the sun was a little jarring to me at first, but it mesmerized them immediately. Now that they're older, they still love the mat and all of the toys (all separated from the gym). I had thought, once they didn't need to play on their backs or do tummy time that I'd be done with the whole thing, but, I was really happy to find out that they still love the toys (the frog and the mirror are big hits now, but they still play with all of the toys now--making it really a great purchase (it and other gyms were so expensive that I wasn't sure about purchasing them, but now, after all this time, I realize it was such a great choice). I also purchased the Bright Starts Safari Activity Gym and the Tiny Love Sunny Day gym, my kids still play with all of the toys, but as far as the hanging toys go, the Baby Einstein ones are their favorites overall, and there are more of them than the Bright Starts gym and are much more interesting than the Tiny Love Gym (I'd still buy all three--kept the variety going, but if I could only choose one, it'd be this one--though the musical tiger in the Bright Starts one is even more mesmerizing to the kids than the Baby Einstein sun). If you're on the fence about this gym, I'd say get it, I've gotten much more mileage out of it than I ever thought, and my twins are showing no signs of getting bored with the toys a year later.
on March 16, 2017
This is really cute and my baby granddaughter is intrigued with all the hanging items.She'll lay on her back and grab for them and then flip herself over and check out the pictures on the mat. It keeps her busy for quite a while and helps her with her dexterity.
on April 5, 2018
I bought this for my son when he was only four weeks old. At that point, he couldn’t do much, but he liked staring up at the toys (as seen in the first attached pic). This was important for me because he was about to go through eye surgery for a cataract in his right eye at eight weeks. He had little time to practice using his eyes together before one of them would permanently lose a lens and never be able to focus the same again. Despite the handicap, my baby had no problem following and cooing at the toys. After surgery, he got a contact that only gives him near sighted vision in his right eye while the left is perfect. Due to worry the left could dominate and take over, we have to make my son wear eye patches over it daily. That leaves him with the right and only near sighted vision, but it’s the only way to work his weaker eye. This play gym has been excellent for keepin him entertained because as you can imagine a baby is none too happy to have his good eye covered with a patch. We have to do all we can to keep him distracted so he’ll use the weaker eye and not rip off the patch.

Now at more than three months old (as seen in the second attached pic), he’s graduated to batting at the hanging toys. We’ve added more to change it up since there are extra spots for that. The mat is also excellent for tummy time. Gives the baby a safe and washable surface to scoot and move. This is one toy that’s worth the space it takes up and will last for months to come.
review imagereview image
on February 16, 2018
My son loves this. He just stared at it at first because it's so colorful, and he loves the light-up star. It got him to start playing with toys and reaching for and grabbing things. We also use it for tummy time, and I take some of the toys with us when we go out. My only complaint is that it almost hurt my son when I was unpacking it. I didn't realize that the arches were in the box under tension, and when I cut one loose it sprang open. It would have hit my little two-month-old son pretty hard if I had cut it on the other side instead. I think it might have said something about this in the instruction manual, but there should be a note right on top when you open the box.
on January 31, 2018
I watch my granddaughter 3+ times a week and purchased this for her. She loves the objects hanging as well as the items below. She's only 5 months and enjoys trying to grab the objects. It is very well colored to keep her attention and wipes pretty clean because she drools quite a bit. I appreciate that she's not bored when she interacts each time.
on November 26, 2016
This is a great baby play mat. It has several loops to hang toys on the arches and a loop on each side of the mat. You can easily re-arrange the toys for variety to keep your baby interested and engaged. The toys that come with the mat have many baby-safe parts, and my baby loves finding different parts to touch, grab, and chew on. My only small complaint is that the musical lighted star does not seem to play for very long (less than 10 seconds); however, this short music encourages the baby to problem solve how to turn it back on (by hitting/moving the star). Overall, this is a cute and colorful play mat for a good price.
on January 13, 2018
My daughter has one of these so we got the same one for our house for when we babysit. My two month old grand daughter really likes it. It comes with some pretty good toys but she is really little so we put her favorites on it for her, the ones with big eyes she can focus in on. Later on the ones that come with it will be more age appropriate. My daughter's has already been through one baby and still looks brand new for this one. A really good product.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 7, 2018
My 2 month old son loves this. It keeps him entertained and helps him develop his coordination. The musical sun can be on constant play of music or have it set to go off when the baby bumps or moves one of the dangling toys. Only complaint is that it is not very sensitive so my 2 months old has difficulty getting it to go off, but I am sure in a couple weeks he will have more strength and no issues with getting the sun to start singing.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.