Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Baby Einstein Discover and Play Activity Center (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

on April 6, 2008
My son is Huge! At 7 months he was 29 1/2 inches tall and 25lbs.Over the 100th percentile.. He outgrew all of his seats, jumperoos and walkers yet he still is not Crawling around. He still needs all of his favorite toys. I looked everywhere for any of theses products that exceeded 25 lbs and 30 inches, without any luck. finally I found this and it goes up to 30lbs and 32 inches. It is perfect! It has interactive colorful toys everywhere. They just spin there little seat around. When I first put him in it he just started grabbing everything , not sure of what to grab first. He wanted everything all at once! this has been his and my favorite toy.I got the pastel and not the primary colored one and was not dissapointed. it was nice to have the toy not colored so loudly in my living room.It is not quite as pastel as depicted but I liked it more. The seat is not bright green it is a little darker and the bottom is more of a medium blue than a baby blue. Very pretty.It is easy to clean and so far no fading on the seat and I have machine washed and hung to dry many time. I would buy this product again. It is well worth every penny!!!
on June 6, 2009
We bought this for our baby, who's now 6 months old and 19 pounds. He plays in it, but not for that long, so we thought it was him. Upon visiting friends who had an evenflo exersaucer, he played in that for almost an hour, having much more fun than in this. This one doesn't bounce at all, and that's his favorite part of the other one. The activities on this are pretty limited. I'm really sorry we got this one, and would recommend people getting one that bounces.
on February 17, 2008
Baby is now 7 mos old and continues to love this activity center. We got it when he was 6 mos old and he was a little short even on the lowest height setting. We had a 2 inch piece of foam and put it under his feet and he was so happy to practice standing and play with primarily the sun-face. Now 1 month later he doesn't need the foam to stand up and touch the bottom. He also stands in it for a long time squealing and laughing while spinning the circles and hitting the barnyard animal noise maker. Love it, love it, love it. He also can turn the seat 360 now to follow anyone who enters the room.
on June 20, 2008
My 3 month old son LOVES this exersaucer! Ok, I know the age recommendation is 4 months. But my son is HUGE. 95% on height and weight. So all other toys and baby gear that are for his age are too small for him! So, my mom ordered this on AMAZON and had it shipped out to us in Japan. My husband is US Marine Corps so, pretty much anything cool and fun we have to order. It arrived here in only 1 WEEK! Props to Amazon! It arrived in the baby Einstein box with the customs form attached. lol. It assembled quickly and easily.

My son's favorite gadgets on this activity center are the dragon puppet, the 3 tier pyramid of fruit and colors and that spinning dealy that reminds me of a vegas slot machine. lol. The sounds, textures and colors are great! Most of his other toys he gets very upset after about 10 minutes becuase he's bored. When he is in his activity center, he can easily be in there for over an hour and be completely entertained! And I feel good knowing that everytime he's in there, he's learning valuable things, and, that he is safe. The exersaucer has real life pictures of animals and fruit. makes several different sounds and of course, the Baby Einstein trademark, it teaches English, French and Spanish. It is very sturdy, which is great because our dogs love to stand up and put their paws on things. They have not been able to tip it over. Thank you Baby Einstein! And thank you Amazon for shipping these wonderful products to military stationed overseas!
on November 8, 2009
We were given this for our twin boys and while I always hated all the toy-overloaded exersaucers, we decided to try it when they started wanting to stand up more - around 4 months.

At first they would just hang there, so I only let them in it for a few minutes at a time. Then they figured out that they could stand, but still didn't do much with the toys. Then they started circling around just touching the toys without actually playing with them. Now, at almost 7 months, they play with everything and love it.

My favorite thing about it is that there is only ONE electronic part - the animal sound music box - and it only has ONE flashing button! Such a nice change from other saucers and jumpers which have so many flashing lights and so much loud music it's ridiculous. I also love that the tray isn't completely loaded with toys, so I can put their teethers and other toys there and they can play with them as well.

The only drawback is that one of the toys - the "book" - was horribly frustrating for both of my boys. The pages are difficult for even an adult to turn, and they would both become fixated on trying to turn them or lift them up, to the point where I'd have to wrap a blanket around it to keep it somewhat out of sight. I tried removing it without success. Now they seem to care less about it, and just ignore it for the most part.
on February 10, 2008
This was my son's Christmas present (he was 3 months at the time). And he loves it! His favorite was the Sun face, but as he has grown, he enjoys each of the toys, with the exception of the dragon-like puppet.
We have not had any problems with the toys coming off, and our son bends and pulls them to his mouth. The seat snaps on and off and is machine washable. Overall, a great play center.
on November 6, 2008
We've had this for a few months now and already had to order two replacement toys. The spinners no longer make sounds and my daughter can pull the book right off. This is described as "rocking," but that means an active child (like my 8-month-old) can rock it right off its stand. She can't tip it over, but she can move it all over the place.

That said, she does love playing in it for about 20 minute stretches. She especially loves the animal sound/ music box. She enjoys being able to move herself around and rediscovering each new toy. Standing up in it has made her legs and upper body stronger, too.

The concept of these activity centers/ "exersaucers" is great, but they need to have extremely sturdy construction. This one doesn't have it.
review image
on April 17, 2009
Sending this thing back. The paint chips off the teething balls because the baby chews on it. Who puts paint on a teething toy? And I've heard their other toys have paint chipping problems. We called to send it back and they offer us a new one...c'mon. I am totally appalled to say the least. Checking to see if I can get the paint tested. Do not buy this toy.
on February 5, 2008
My son loves this thing! It was easy to assemble (once we got out the directions) and most of the items are easy to clean. It has so many different things to look at; my son just can't get enough. He plays with all of the toys and I also believe it has helped him develop muscles crucial to sitting and standing. We recently pulled up the pegs that keep it steady. This was a little unnerving for our little guy since he started wobbling all over, so I would recommend staying very close until your baby gets use to that sensation. Mommy and 5 month old baby boy approved!
on November 28, 2011
I have owned this product for almost three years. My daughter used it until she was over a year old and now my five month old son uses it. It has stood the test of time very well with little wear and tear. I have had both of my children in other activity centers (at friends houses, daycare, etc.) and haven't found one that I like more. The attachments stay on the tray even with the hardest of tugging by the little ones and there are so many fun attachments that they don't get bored of it easily. The volume control on the noise maker attachment is great too. Sometimes the loud setting is a little TOO loud so it's great to be able to turn it down. There are three height adjustments so it really grows with your child, which is nice. I would highly recommend this activity center!