Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 349 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 401 reviews
on February 26, 2017
My 18 month old has cerebral palsy and is still unable to sit up on his own. We put him in a floor sitter and this toy encouraged him to try to stay upright for a pretty long time. He's also deaf and had his cochlear implant activated about 3 months ago so sounds are very new to him. He loves the lights and music of this toy. Very easy to activate! I love it! Also for something less than $40, plus free shipping with Amazon Prime - totally worth it!
review image review image
on May 30, 2015
There should be warning stickers on the legs that say "warning! Once legs are attached they do not come off!" We bought this as a transition toy for our 7 month old and upon opening it, attached the legs just to see how tall it would be. Now, we are stuck with a toy that is too tall for our child who can only sit up...guess it's going in the basement until she can stand. I don't understand why it would be made with undetachable legs. Even if we had known there's weren't removable, we wouldn't be able to use it for another baby until they can stand as well so technically it is not a transition toy.
on April 22, 2017
Bought for my son. He loves this little table. Yes the songs are a little repetitive but this is a baby product they like repetition. I also think it has a good variety if you can convince them to pick something other then their favorite color, green so far for my boy. The addition of different options is interesting, but unused by me so far. The batteries are holding up great and the volume is not soul stealingly loud.
on August 16, 2014
The colors, buttons, sounds and lights are all great... And it's fantastic for a toy to sit on the floor to play with... However-- it is EXTREMELY unsafe.. The legs are not sturdy at all.. My baby fell over trying to pull himself up on this toy and it fell over right on top of him.. Luckily he wasn't seriously hurt... More scared than anything... But I was highly disappointed in this product.. I purchased it for the sole purpose of my son standing and playing with it.. But after him falling with it twice.. I ended up taking the legs off and buying him a different toy to stand and play with..
on March 13, 2017
My little prince loves this toy! The music and lights really keep his attention and he loves pulling himself up on it. One thing I don't like is that the legs are super light which makes it very top heavy. Not a good combo for a wobbly 7 month old. He has fallen over with it multiple times. He's alright since he's on carpet, just scares him...but I would caution everyone not to put this on a hard surface. Hope this was helpful!
Overall, I would buy this again knowing what I know now. Like I said, just use caution with the littles.
on March 11, 2017
My son loves it. I put the legs on to see how high it stood but then couldn't get them off to use on the floor. I wish I had known this before putting the legs on or I would never have put them on! It's too tall now and we are missing out on lots of fun. Would be 5 star review if I had know this before I put legs on or it they came off. Will update
on April 4, 2017
My youngest daughter loves Baby Einstein anything and this was the perfect addition to the collection. She dances to the music, and in general just loves playing with all the different sounds.
on June 26, 2016
I have had this product replaced after less than 3 months in use. It shorts out and does not play when the buttons are pushed. I now have the same problem occurring with the replaced item. Will not buy this again.
on July 21, 2016
I love the concept but it just falls short for us. It is not sturdy at all and infact my 1 yr old is constantly tipping it and falling over. I figured okay then I will just take the legs off and she can use it on the floor..Nope, legs do not come off. I should have listened to the other reviewers. My daughter did infact get her finger stuck as well, I thought maybe they had fixed it by now. Such a shame because the lights and sounds are great. Just a waste of money.
on November 15, 2015
plays with this and it comes in english/french/spanish options on this. my daughter can play with this for hours and it never gets annoying.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.