|Item model number||11287-2-W11|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|material_composition||90% polyester, 10% plastic|
|Care instructions||Mat is machine washableToys: Wipe clean with damp cloth and mild soap. Do not immerse in water.|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Battery life||300 Hours|
|Item Weight||1.76 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||47 x 40 x 18 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Baby Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Baby Einstein 5-in-1 Journey of Discovery Activity Gym and Play Mat, Ages Newborn +
- Grows with baby: 5 settings for development stages
- Listen to 20 minutes of global-themed music
- Includes puppet, prop pillow, take along toys
- Sides fold up to create a ball pit
- Mat is machine-washable; Easy to clean
- Ships in fully enclosed packaging
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Fisher-Price Deluxe Kick 'n Play Piano Gym, Green, Gender Neutral (Frustration Free Packaging)
Infantino 4-in-1 Jumbo Baby Activity Gym & Ball Pit
Baby Einstein Sensory Play Space Newborn-to-Toddler Discovery Gym
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Item Dimensions||47.00 x 40.00 x 18.00 inches||27.01 x 36.02 x 17.99 inches||24.25 x 20.25 x 4.25 inches||50.00 x 50.00 x 18.00 inches|
Great minds start little. Baby Einstein's 5 in 1 Journey of Discovery Gym is packed with features that will grow with your baby for years to come with learning inspired fun. The multi mode gym has a unique design that features 5 fun ways to play as baby grows: newborn, active discovery, tummy time, sitting, and crawling. 10 colorful balls extend the life of this gym into the toddler years because with all walls up it becomes a ball pit. The tummy time mat folds out into a 47" jumbo world map providing ample room for co play and discovering the world. Capture baby's imagination with more than 20 minutes of global themed music, rattles, plush toys, and the baby safe mirror that all detach for fun on the go. The removable contoured prop pillow provides support for baby during tummy time. The "suitcase" storage bag doubles as put and take exploration for baby. Encourage baby's motor skills and hand eye coordination with the ball drop canopy. When things get a little messy, simply remove the toy bars from the play gym and toss the play mat into the washing machine.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The size of the mat. It is pretty large. Some other play mats were only about 30 inches long. I don’t want my baby to grow out of her gym in a month.
2. The play mat is decorated with a world map and colorful characters traveling in different vehicles. We will use this mat to learn continents when my daughter gets a bit older.
3. Dangling toys are made of plastic and washable materials. I would like to be able to clean toys that my baby pulls into her mouth.
4. The gym can be converted into a ball pit. It’s like two baby products in one.
I wasn’t disappointed when the gym arrived. It was easy to put together without the instructions. It’s pretty compact when all sides are folded up. The musical toy required three AAA batteries and a screwdriver. This toy is a little bit heavy. I replaced the link it came with with a hook from a different baby product.
She especially likes the musical toy and I even took it off and took with me to massage procedures to distract my girl because she used to cry. And other toys also may be used both on the mat and separately.
You can also hang other toys when she gets bored. We haven't used the balls yet but they come as an extra bonus.
I only had to spread a blanket on the mat because the fabric of the mat made my daughter sweat in hot weather.
Huge con to me - My dogs decided one day to chew one of the ends of the poles and when I went to go clean it up sharp tiny clear glass like hair type particles lodged into my skin everywhere and hurt so bad. I couldn’t really see them so it was such a pain trying to tweeze them or make sure they all came out. Now I know a baby isn’t going to chew apart a toy like a dog can but gosh forbid the item bulges and tears for some reason. I just think it’s a bit unsafe what is inside this item. I still have no idea what it was but man it hurt and I still have little cuts all over from where the tiny little glass like shards were stuck.
Top international reviews
Auch die anderen Spiezeuge sind i.O., beim Spiegel ist die Folie nicht sauber aufgeklebt und hat ein/zwei Falten aber das finde ich nicht schlimm.
Was mich aber stört, dass nirgends steht, ob das Plastik BPA-frei ist, daher auch einen Stern Abzug, ich werde aufpassen, dass meine Tochter die Plastik-Sachen nicht in den Mund nimmt....!