BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Baby Einstein: Lullaby Classics
Format: Audio CD|Change

on September 8, 2016
My son is an all things Baby Einstein SUPER FAN. This CD is a big hit and a life saver on long car rides. He's almost 3 now and he can tell me which Einstein video each song belongs to, hysterical!
on July 20, 2017
New grandaughter loves music
on October 8, 2016
This helps calm and soothe my infant son within seconds and is also pleasant to listen to for adults. Not annoying like many other lullaby CDs.
on October 11, 2016
I bought this as a gift for a newborn and the parents love it! They think its much more soothing than listening the kids singing or even adults singing.
on July 17, 2015
Love this. It is the second one we bought.
on August 27, 2017
Lovely soothing music without boredom
on July 12, 2014
I was slightly disapointed with this cd. I have the baby einstein music box, and my baby loves the music that plays on that. I bought this cd for her, and she never seemed very interested in it. The music sounds more computer generated and I am not sure if it is, or if it is real instruments. We listened to it when we first got it, but after that we really haven't used it much.
on January 8, 2011
I like Baby Einstein and thought that this was a cute CD. However, we were not able to load it onto a computer, meaning we could not put on Ipod or Ipad which was the whole intention in buying this. I guess it apparently only plays in a CD player, so now I have to go buy a CD player for a five dollar CD I bought on sale. I'm not real happy about that.

I also, love that this is a collection of classic lullabies, but didn't realize all music would be played by a synthesizer, therefore, not actually sounding like the real music. If you can get this on sale great, otherwise I would probably say pass.
on August 14, 2017
There are a few songs that are faster and lively, wouldn't consider them lullabies.
on September 26, 2016
These have been a life saver. Daughter completely loves this music to go to sleep.