Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on July 22, 2015
Such a fantastic night night cd!! I have used this for 3 children over 8 years and it has soothed them all. I will admit, that it has soothed me many of time, too. So peaceful and light.
on December 16, 2014
Great simplified arrangements of common classical pieces. They aren't very dynamic (on purpose) so that the baby isn't ever startled. I have an incredibly large classical music collection but this CD is much more fitting for my daughter than the actual arrangements of these pieces.
on September 8, 2016
My son is an all things Baby Einstein SUPER FAN. This CD is a big hit and a life saver on long car rides. He's almost 3 now and he can tell me which Einstein video each song belongs to, hysterical!
on January 8, 2011
I like Baby Einstein and thought that this was a cute CD. However, we were not able to load it onto a computer, meaning we could not put on Ipod or Ipad which was the whole intention in buying this. I guess it apparently only plays in a CD player, so now I have to go buy a CD player for a five dollar CD I bought on sale. I'm not real happy about that.

I also, love that this is a collection of classic lullabies, but didn't realize all music would be played by a synthesizer, therefore, not actually sounding like the real music. If you can get this on sale great, otherwise I would probably say pass.
on August 3, 2006
I received this CD as a gift when my son was born, and popped it in my car CD changer for him to listen to on longer drives. It has an amazing effect on him! Whether he is just starting to fuss or is otherwise unconsolable, this CD works like magic every time. He calms right down and quietly listens to the music. My son is now 15 months old, and I now have three different Baby Einstein CDs that I rotate in the car. Only "Lullaby Classics" however, calms him instantly. The others he likes to listen to, but not as much as this one. Highly recommended!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 8, 2016
This helps calm and soothe my infant son within seconds and is also pleasant to listen to for adults. Not annoying like many other lullaby CDs.
on February 20, 2015
This music worked like a charm to help settle down my little one for a nap. Plus I got a free digital copy that I can play on my phone anywhere we go!
on July 17, 2015
Love this. It is the second one we bought.
on July 20, 2017
New grandaughter loves music
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 9, 2016
This is a fun little CD to play in the car. Loved playing it for my boy as he grew too. The songs are good for little babies.