Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Baby Einstein Rattle and Teether Caterpillar, Colors May Vary (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on May 1, 2015
My baby loves this teether. Now that he is about to get 3rd and 4th teeth, he has been teething a lot and all the time wants to chew on something. I use this to keep him entertained and happy when he wants to chew. He seems to like the caterpillar plastic part better. Overall, I would recommend this to moms who wants a simple toy that can keep their babies entertained and relieve the teething itch on babies.
on January 26, 2015
The caterpillar portion of this teether is made of a very hard plastic. It's not great for baby's to chew on, and it sounds as if it's going to shatter when it falls on the floor, which it does often when a 6 month old is handling it. The teether would be much better if the caterpillar were made of a hard rubber that could be chewed on also. Do yourself a favor and find a different one.
on November 8, 2013
I like the rattle of it, but the teething part is too big to fit in my daughter's mouth and one of them started leaking a few days after I put it in the freezer! (I bought 2) So the other one I left out and I'm just using them as rattles, though she doesn't really pay much attention to it.
on August 7, 2014
My kid loves it!
Definitely an attractive teether for my child.
Should get more teether during your child's teething period. One type/design is never enough.

I also got the following:

Cheers!
on December 17, 2014
This item looks and feels nice but has some flaws that keep me from really liking it. The first being is that the hard plastic caterpillar piece is screwed together with the screws visible in the recessed holes, I'm concerned that these could become loose and fall out at some point. The second probably depends more on the baby but this toy is pretty big and your little one is going to need big enough hands and mouth to get the most use out of it.
on May 4, 2014
Got as a gift for my nephew who is in beginning state of teething. My sister doesn't put in freezer, but instead puts in the refrigerator because it's not as cold then for my nephew to hold and better on his gums. The very first time time he held it, he refused to give it up!! SO GLAD I GOT THIS!!!!
on November 29, 2014
I sent this to my daughter because her baby is starting to teethe. She received it today and said that it's junk because it leaks. She had to throw it since she lives in another state and can't return it to me.
on May 6, 2013
This is another of my granddaughter's favorites. She loves the different colors and the bug's face. She smiles and squeals at it. It is pretty easy for her to grasp and she is starting to put it in her mouth. She is just past 4 months. Very happy with this purchase and I would recommend for anyone wanting a cute teether.
on February 23, 2012
I personally was attracted to this teether since only 1/2 of it is a water product and the other 1/2 a rattle toy. My son loves to chew on cold toys but his hands get so cold it discourages him and he's done with it before he's actually "done" with it. Don't have the issue with this, thought the caterpillar gets cold, it doesn't stay cold very long and is easy for little babies to hold, it's not as heavy as I anticipated and was my son's favorite cold teether around 3 months.
on January 2, 2014
This teething rattle is darling, but it arrived in wet packaging, but wrapped in waterproof bubble wrap, so I do not think it was crushed, I think it froze in shipping, it was during a very cold snap in our area. Anyway, I did not give it to the baby.