Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Baby Einstein Sea Dreams Soother” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 23% off the $42.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
|Price:||$37.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$5.04 (12%)|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Baby Einstein Sea Dreams Soother
- Features real-life imagery, Baby Einstein characters with motion and light effects, as well as 10 classical melodies and ocean sounds
- Unique Drift Off feature - lights and melodies gradually soften after each 10 minutes
- 4 soothing modes with volume control: Melodies with lights and motion, melodies only, ocean sounds with lights and motion and ocean sounds only
- Perfect Fit Universal Crib Attachment fits most crib rails with approximate circumference of 10.5"
- Great for bedside use
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
From the Manufacturer
Baby Einstein Sea Dreams Soother
The Baby Einstein Sea Dreams Soother provides a medley of soothing sounds, motion, and lights to easy baby to sleep. With 25 minutes of continuous playtime, ocean imagery, and an enchanging casty of Baby Einstein characters, baby is sure to enjoy sweet dreams.
Multiple modes of soothing
Unique Drift-Off Feature
Music, lights, and motion slowly drift off as baby drifts off to sleep.
Extended bedside use for toddlers
Use this soother as baby grows, as a bedside soother and night light for toddlers.
Colorful, real-life imagery
Baby Neptune and his undersea pals move to the classical music and the dancing lights.
Perfect Fit Universal Crib Attachment
Soother easily attaches to the side of the crib.
Features remote control
Parents can easily turn off the soother without waking baby
Fun remote control design
Fun, starfish-themed remote control design.
Crib attachment buckle
The soother features an easily-adjustable buckle that allows it to attach to baby's crib.
Low battery light
Battery light indicates when battery is running low
Top Customer Reviews
* Music is tolerable, though quickly redundant (it didn't take my wife or me long to be able to hum along with the playlist of classical snippets).
* The 'underwater' lighting effect is pretty cool.
* Wind-down of light and sounds is gentle and well done.
* Star button is easy for baby to smack to turn on the fun.
* Crib light function is helpful.
* The remote has its own agenda and doesn't always work. When it does, it's a good thing to have. When it doesn't, it's frustrating. Partly due to what seems to be a sort of 'standby' mode (more on that below).
* Volume difference between the high and low settings on music seems more pronounced than on ocean noise.
* Speaking of which, music on loud can be pretty loud. Good if you're trying to get a screaming baby's attention, but not so great for other applications.
* The sea creatures' movements are really limited, like watching a few seconds' footage of lumbering animals on an endless loop. I find it boring, but I've had nearly forty years worth of life experience to compare it to, so maybe I'm a harsher critic than my often-engrossed kid is. Once he's seen "The Wire" and "Arrested Development," I'm sure this will hold less interest for him.Read more ›
I agree that in the beginning it was more stimulating than soothing and I didn't use it at bedtime for many months.
I did buy a second one to put in the car for him to watch if we were driving at night. It worked beautifully to stop his crying in the dark, and the remote was perfect for this.
If you do choose to try it in the car, I recommend you put it off to the side rather than directly in line with the car seat, because it is quite heavy and you wouldn't want it to hit baby in the event of an emergency stop. Mounting it in the car took some clever work with Velcro straps to fully secure it, but was worth the effort.
When we started using it at bed time, I would turn it on as I rocked him with his bottle, and put out the light when I put him down. In the morning I would switch on the light/music if I needed him to be entertained in his crib while I use the bathroom/get dressed. Worked like a dream for this.
As he grew older, he learned to stand and press the light button and the light/sound button. Now he even switches the mode switch on his own.
Here is why I am so in love with this thing: We completely black out his room for sleep. When he wakes up in the morning in the dark, he crawls to the edge of the crib and feels for the soother. Then he turns it on and sits quietly until we wake up to get him. I don't wake up to crying in my baby monitor every morning, I wake up to a faint click of the button pressing and the soothing music coming in over the monitor. Love, love, LOVE that.
I don't have an issue with the volume, personally. When it is strapped tightly to the rail, the speaker is up against the crib and this mutes it significantly.Read more ›
It can be used with:
Music-no lights or movement
Music-lights and movement
Sea sound-no lights or movement
Sea sound-only lights
Sea sound-lights and movement
The one thing I wish they would change is to have an option for how long it stays on. I love that it's on for longer than 10 minutes but sometimes it turns off before she's fully asleep. It also makes a small noise when the objects are moving, like you can hear the motor inside working.
Like other reviewers have said, it winds down instead of just completely shutting off. The light will go out, but the music still continues. I love it and recommend it for bedtime!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love this toy! We have been currently using this soother since my LO was 2 months old. It made transitioning him into his crib easier and now that he's a little older he enjoys... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Ashlee
This has been great! The only thing I wish is the strap was bigger to accommodate all crib railing types. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Clockwork
The best gift my Grandson got. He loves it. Very calmingPublished 2 days ago by Christine E. Meickle
Great fun and my granddaughter loves it as she falls asleep. She's even learned to turn it on herself.Published 2 days ago by Southern Belle
i like it but was hoping for fish that actually went across the screen . these creatures barely move so babies lose interest FASTPublished 2 days ago by donna
My daughter absolutely loves this! We put it in her crib and it helped to make her feel more comfortable (we transitioned from bedsharing). Read morePublished 2 days ago by rlnadolny
My both of my sons love this so much, I even bought two for each of them. They watch, play, and listen to it every night before they go to sleep.Published 3 days ago by Amazon Mom
Extremely diSappointed. Was excited to get this for my son but it has been making a terrible creeking noise since we bought it... Just requested a replacement.Published 3 days ago by BeeBee