Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 7,777 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9,328 reviews
on September 28, 2016
I bought this toy when my son was 5 months old. This is so far his favorite toy I got for my baby. I'm glad I bought this because he is surely happy with it. His music gifts were inspired, giving him fantastic feelings, offering him different explosions. There are 7 classical songs from Mozart, Chopin, Vivaldi, and Rossini, and he never get tired of hearing. He loved this at 5 months old and still loves it now at one year old. In addition, this caterpillar bead chaser handle is so cute and fun, making it easy for little hands to hold. It is very good quality because my son chew on the toy without it broken. This toy has brought a lot of joy to my baby. High quality toy at an affordable price. It’s worth buying if you have children.
44 comments| 236 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 100 REVIEWERon December 16, 2016
This has been a lifesaver since day 1. We used this in the car to keep our little girl entertained when she would get fussy it always worked. We also keep this handy for doctor visits also been a big help with distraction during shots etc. My daughter loves trying to grab it, and the handle with the beads on the side is another fun aspect.

PROS:
- It's not annoying. The music is actually nice. It plays a bunch of different classical tunes
- It has lights that flash in different colors along with the music and is easy to operate. You just need to push the big middle button and the songs start up, so it's very easy for even a small child to operate.
- The toy also has a volume control button and an off button which is essential for any toy that makes noise.
- It's pretty small, so it's nice and portable, doesn't get in the way, but big enough that we are not constantly losing it (like a pacifier).
- Great for teething and great quality.
- My daughter is 1-year-old and still loves it.

CONS:
- Probably designers should get rid of the four-color wheel on the controls. Since the device plays four songs, I thought (and perhaps my baby does too?) that a different song would play depending on which color is pressed. In reality, it's one button.
- It was really hard to press the button when my baby girl was 4-month-old. The button shouldn't be sunken in--it should stick out.
- The speaker is on the bottom of the device. When baby puts it down, the song is completely muffled. The side speaker would be better.

Otherwise, my baby is mesmerized.
review image review image review image
on March 23, 2017
This is a great toy, but the button on mine is somewhat defective, and was like that when I got it. My 18 mo old grandson gets frustrated and has to bring it to me to push it for him. He has one at home that doesn't give him grief.
on August 8, 2017
I bought this toy probably a year ago and it's still a staple for car rides. She presses the button and listens to the music while playing with the beads on the side and is mainly pacified on trips to the store. It has 2 volume settings so it doesn't have to be ear shatteringly loud all the time and that's just about my favorite feature ever, lol. Great little toy.
on June 1, 2017
I bought this for my son after he born but he enjoy it now at his 4 month of age.Becausr it has light blinking while playing music.It has two volume adjusting and one off button.I think 3 different music
It has 4 rings on the handle which i don't like because hard to hold it and it does not stand because it have no flat base so always it fell which i do not like too
review image
on March 27, 2017
This is a little muffled if you put it on the loudest setting but it doesn't bother baby any! Even though this makes noise it's not annoying songs like some baby toys. My baby loves this toy. If she's crying in the car this usually calms her. She loves chewing the beads and it's not too heavy for her little hands. If baby loves it, so do we!
on December 21, 2016
It's hard to get a sense of its size from the picture which has affected how my five-month old can play. But before that I want to point out that the music is clear and fun to listen to, the lights on the top portion of the toy stay in sync with the music, and the single buttons to start the music has a nice, easy resistance to it. Now for the size... the handle has those four knob widgets which frankly makes it way to wide for son to hold onto. But he has been able to double clutch it to hold onto it and warch the lights with the music... until he drops it... over and over as I keep returning it to him. (That's saying something as he still wants it.) He is still developing to hold onto things so that's not so much the toy but just food for thought for others considering. I'm happy with the purchase and I'm convinced my son will enjoy it in the months and years to come.
on February 6, 2017
I purchased this for my now 6 month old niece, when she was just under 5 months. She loves the lights and songs that play and still loves it to this day. This toy is great because it has the handle that she is able to grip and hold on to - which was great as she was getting to the stage of holding on to things. The beads on the handle do shift a little, which she likes as it makes a slight noise, however not enough that she could get her fingers caught between them. So far, no complaints and it is still going strong over a month later. The volume of the songs is at a good volume, and the variety of songs keeps her entertained. As with classical music, there are no words to the songs, so if you are looking for something to sing along to, I would suggest getting this in addition to another musical toy. This is a great little toy and so far well worth the purchase.
on July 30, 2017
My four month old granddaughter, is absolutely crazy about this toy. The music and lights are easy for her little hands to get started and the handle is great for her gripping it. It's easy to wipe down and keep clean she likes to put things in her mouth so I don't worry about it. And I absolutely love the lights and music myself.
on May 17, 2017
This toy is perfect size for my 7 month old granddaughter to hold. The music is not annoying to me and she likes to play with this and look at the lights as the music plays.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.