Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Size: Pack of 1|Change

Showing 1-10 of 7,517 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9,016 reviews
on September 28, 2016
I bought this toy when my son was 5 months old. This is so far his favorite toy I got for my baby. I'm glad I bought this because he is surely happy with it. His music gifts were inspired, giving him fantastic feelings, offering him different explosions. There are 7 classical songs from Mozart, Chopin, Vivaldi, and Rossini, and he never get tired of hearing. He loved this at 5 months old and still loves it now at one year old. In addition, this caterpillar bead chaser handle is so cute and fun, making it easy for little hands to hold. It is very good quality because my son chew on the toy without it broken. This toy has brought a lot of joy to my baby. High quality toy at an affordable price. It’s worth buying if you have children.
44 comments| 225 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 16, 2016
This has been a lifesaver since day 1. We used this in the car to keep our little girl entertained when she would get fussy it always worked. We also keep this handy for doctor visits also been a big help with distraction during shots etc. My daughter loves trying to grab it, and the handle with the beads on the side is another fun aspect.

PROS:
- It's not annoying. The music is actually nice. It plays a bunch of different classical tunes
- It has lights that flash in different colors along with the music and is easy to operate. You just need to push the big middle button and the songs start up, so it's very easy for even a small child to operate.
- The toy also has a volume control button and an off button which is essential for any toy that makes noise.
- It's pretty small, so it's nice and portable, doesn't get in the way, but big enough that we are not constantly losing it (like a pacifier).
- Great for teething and great quality.
- My daughter is 1-year-old and still loves it.

CONS:
- Probably designers should get rid of the four-color wheel on the controls. Since the device plays four songs, I thought (and perhaps my baby does too?) that a different song would play depending on which color is pressed. In reality, it's one button.
- It was really hard to press the button when my baby girl was 4-month-old. The button shouldn't be sunken in--it should stick out.
- The speaker is on the bottom of the device. When baby puts it down, the song is completely muffled. The side speaker would be better.

Otherwise, my baby is mesmerized.
review image review image review image
on February 27, 2016
My son loved this. IT is bright and held his attention. IT is durable and easy to clean.
How I base my reviews-
1 star- This item is horrible, disappointing and I will be returning it.
2 stars- means there was something I may have liked, but very little and I still feel disappointed
3 stars- It is SO-SO there's nothing particularly wrong with it.. it's okay and do not feel like I wasted my money-
4 stars- I like it- Higher than average in general, or several aspects really stand out and it would be a five star if it weren't for one or two things that are only fair or less than fair. (price vs product). It is worth purchasing again.
5- I LOVE it! I would not think twice about purchasing another one for myself or for a gift. This means you should purchase it as well.
on December 25, 2016
My 22 month old got it for Christmas today and is absolutely in love with the toy. She hasn't let go of it for hours now. She's singing and dancing to the tunes. It's sort of an MP3 player for babies. It has on/of/high/low volume button. One big button in the center to change tunes and sort of a screen with flashing lights that flushes red green and blue to the beat. She figured everything out very quickly and switches tunes to find the one she feels like listening. Another good feature is that it will only play one tune once and stops unless she presses the button to continue to the next melody.
It has a handle with colorful beads making it convenient to a baby to carry.
I was a little skeptical about the toy before I bought it but got it anyways because of price and reviews. Seeing how great of a response it got from my little one, I can say it exceeded my expectations! Totally recommend!
Update: it's been almost a week since we got it. My little one doesn't part with it. She goes to bed and she listens to it till she falls asleep. our bed time used to always end with tears. Now she just goes happy to bed. I guess the light and music are soothing when she gets spooked in bedroom alone. She listens to it first thing in the morning and likes to keep it next to her on the tray during the meals so she can reach and change the tune. I feel like it was money well spent!
on March 10, 2013
Our ten month old loves this toy. He uses the handle as a teether and rattle, and also likes listening to the music. The volume is perfect (not too loud), and the songs are pleasant, even when you are hearing any of them for the tenth time that day. The songs are just music, no words. The cutest thing is when our son puts it up to his ear and sort of sways to the music :)
We have had this for about three months I think, but it is only in the last month that he has really shown an interest in the music part - he has loved chewing on it since we got it. It is the perfect size for little hands, and apparently the caterpillar head feels good on teething gums.
review image
on April 9, 2017
My neighbor's baby just turned one year old. I wanted to buy her something but did not want to spend a lot. This was perfect. I did not wrap it and just gave it to the baby in the package that it came in. You could push through the packaging (designed that way) to activate the toy and try it out. I pushed the button as I gave it to her. Her eyes lit up and she continued to stare and listen to the toy as her mother said thank you and closed the door. She was transfixed and I heard her laugh and giggle as I walked away. Great gift well received. I thought 1 may be a bit old for this gift but it seemed appropriate. I think it would work all the toddler years.
on April 2, 2017
The quality is very bad . When I press the music button, it has music sometimes, but most time not working. I have to turn it on and off. Even I replaced batteries, it still has same problem. K
on February 28, 2017
Nice little toy to keep your little one distracted. Babies love bright lights! I brought this toy to my daughter's 6 month appointment to distract her while she was getting her vaccinations. Four shots in the thighs and she barely noticed. I also used this to encourage my daughter to roll over when she was 4 months old. She sees the flashing lights and hears the music and she turns toward it. I wish the button in the middle was easier to press or maybe light up so the baby would know that's where they need to press to get the toy going.
on February 26, 2017
We called this "magic toy". If you have a baby - you also need a magic toy. It was the greatest way to get the attention of a mad baby and get them to smile and coo at the lights and the music. When I get invited to baby showers... I ALWAYS buy the mom to be a magic toy. ALWAYS.
on January 18, 2017
Both of my babies love this!
It's not too loud but keeps my babies interested enough so I used to use it when they started to fuss.
Now I buy this for a baby shower gift and I hope new Moms are enjoying as much as I did.
I think it is a cute and not too obnoxious sound baby toy!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.