Shop Now HTL17_gno BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO

on September 28, 2016
I bought this toy when my son was 5 months old. This is so far his favorite toy I got for my baby. I'm glad I bought this because he is surely happy with it. His music gifts were inspired, giving him fantastic feelings, offering him different explosions. There are 7 classical songs from Mozart, Chopin, Vivaldi, and Rossini, and he never get tired of hearing. He loved this at 5 months old and still loves it now at one year old. In addition, this caterpillar bead chaser handle is so cute and fun, making it easy for little hands to hold. It is very good quality because my son chew on the toy without it broken. This toy has brought a lot of joy to my baby. High quality toy at an affordable price. It’s worth buying if you have children.
44 comments| 243 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 50 REVIEWERon December 16, 2016
This has been a lifesaver since day 1. We used this in the car to keep our little girl entertained when she would get fussy it always worked. We also keep this handy for doctor visits also been a big help with distraction during shots etc. My daughter loves trying to grab it, and the handle with the beads on the side is another fun aspect.

PROS:
- It's not annoying. The music is actually nice. It plays a bunch of different classical tunes
- It has lights that flash in different colors along with the music and is easy to operate. You just need to push the big middle button and the songs start up, so it's very easy for even a small child to operate.
- The toy also has a volume control button and an off button which is essential for any toy that makes noise.
- It's pretty small, so it's nice and portable, doesn't get in the way, but big enough that we are not constantly losing it (like a pacifier).
- Great for teething and great quality.
- My daughter is 1-year-old and still loves it.

CONS:
- Probably designers should get rid of the four-color wheel on the controls. Since the device plays four songs, I thought (and perhaps my baby does too?) that a different song would play depending on which color is pressed. In reality, it's one button.
- It was really hard to press the button when my baby girl was 4-month-old. The button shouldn't be sunken in--it should stick out.
- The speaker is on the bottom of the device. When baby puts it down, the song is completely muffled. The side speaker would be better.

Otherwise, my baby is mesmerized.
review image review image review image
on October 16, 2017
It's so hard to find good toys that really work to soothe your baby, so when my mother picked this one out, I thought it would be just another trinket that would drive me insane. But it has been a surprisingly wonderful find. I love classical music--making this something I can actually tolerate--and the moving lights and music keep my daughter thoroughly entertained. She will stare at it while it's playing for a good long while. I only wish it played the entirety of the songs; that would make it even better!
on February 25, 2017
The headline says it all - our daughter absolutely loves this toy. She received one for Christmas (she was 6 weeks at the time) and was fascinated by it. The lights and music are engaging, and she smiles and dances every time it turns on. We ordered an extra so that there's always one close by. At almost four months it is still her favorite.
on April 9, 2017
My 2 + mo daughter is not taking much interest though but seems a decent buy with light and sound . Sound varies every time you play it ! Lights of many colours attract her sometimes! May b she will take interest in coming months!

Update
She is about to complete her 5 th month and just love this toy ! A big hit now !
on April 18, 2016
This is our secret weapon. It's gotten us through many car trips and diaper changes. Calms me right down so I can focus on the baby. ;-) It plays classical music so you won't mind hearing it 15 billion times. Baby couldn't hold it at first, so I wish the design was a bit different so you could clip it to something or prop it up. But by 6 or 7 months she was holding it and pressing the button to play it.
on January 5, 2012
*edit- bought another, two actually, because my autistic son loves it so much and thought they wouldn't be available forever. Both of the replacements are still going strong over 5 years later so I changed my star rating. Maybe the first was an unlucky dud or suffered some damage I wasn't aware of.

I bought this for my tenth month old for Christmas. It was the simplest and smallest of all the toys he got but it was his absolute favorite. I really like it too, it's great for teething, easy to hold, nice lights and great music that is easy for the little one to activate. Unfortunately, our new favorite started sounding like it was possessed after about 2 weeks of normal play. Something went wrong in the speaker, the music is now loud and distorted and well, sort of demonic sounding. It has been dropped from the crib a couple of times but we're only talking 2 1/2 - 3 ft on carpet. I changed the batteries which were not depleted and the whole thing is clean and unbroken. The only other possibility I can think of is that maybe he drooled in the speaker but I would assume having a teething style to it that it should be able to withstand a little slobber. I really wish it were still working, it was great while it lasted. I'm debating ordering another on the chance that it was a fluke. I had been holding onto it for almost 2 months before Christmas and no longer have the packaging so I guess I won't be returning it. I would have given it a rave review if it had lasted longer.
on May 18, 2017
We called this "the magic toy" and used it when my kid was a baby. It would make it just stop crying. Like magic. Now he's a toddler and still likes to play with it and hear the music. It doesn't make him stop crying anymore though. Still keep it in the diaper bag. Worth getting for that first year though.
on October 21, 2015
I purchased this as a take along engaging toy for my one year old and it sure does entertain and engage him. He likes to chew the beads on the handle and stare at the lights as the music plays, and he will smile and laugh. He shakes his head back and forth to the music and waves his arms around, never growing tired of the melodies. This is a great toy for car rides, though we keep it in a basket under our coffee table for easy access. It will entertain your baby to no end, and being inexpensive it is a really great buy. I have not yet been annoyed by any of the melodies and will actually hum along to them when playing with my son. I think that it is beneficial for baby to be exposed to classical music from an early age, and what better way that this cute, portable little radio? I may have a little musician in the making. I can always count on Baby Einstein to make good quality, fun, and engaging toys. I am a mom of two little ones so I think I know my stuff! This toy is also super durable, it has endured quite a few bangs and drops onto the hardwood floors.
on May 29, 2017
My baby girl is obssesed with this toy! I love the music, how it lights up and those colorful beads on the side. It's a great size and very easy to take with us whenever we go out. She's played with it so much that the sticker on the middle button has completely worn off. If I ever lose this I will definitely repurchase it!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.