Oil month Automotive HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on January 4, 2017
Received the item promptly. However, color paint smeared all over when wiping it with a wet towel. I sure hope it isn't toxic, and I'm glad I found out before letting our child play with it.
review image
11 comment| 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 24, 2016
The reason I say 5 star is because it lights up and has volume control. It plays for about 2 minutes but if you push the button again .. we have this tucked away in the diaper bag for when we are in public and he needs something to quickly get his attention. It's not too loud on the low setting when your in a restaurant and with the many lights keeps his focus for a bit. I'm not over the moon for it. But, we like it
review imagereview image
on December 11, 2017
I bought this for my firstborn 6 years ago and she loved it and still using it once in a while when she sees her baby sister playing with it. We use it at home, in a car or strapping it to stroller while out and about. It has different tunes/sounds and lights, kids don't seem to be tired of it and most importantly I don't get annoyed by its sounds

Watch your tiny ones while they play with it as their coordination is not good and they will smack themselves with it... ouch
Top Contributor: Babieson December 17, 2016
This was one of the first toys our son showed interest in as an infant. He is now 18 mo old and still plays with it... now, he presses the button and dances along with the music. It's also very convenient because you can bring it into the car and it entertains kids on car rides, even at night because it lights up to the music.

Update: We are on child #2 and this toy is still going strong after 2.5 years (although the sticker is finally wearing off). Our second child is 4 months old and we use it in the car to calm him when he is crying. He likes the music and the colorful lights.
on February 27, 2016
My son loved this. IT is bright and held his attention. IT is durable and easy to clean.
How I base my reviews-
1 star- This item is horrible, disappointing and I will be returning it.
2 stars- means there was something I may have liked, but very little and I still feel disappointed
3 stars- It is SO-SO there's nothing particularly wrong with it.. it's okay and do not feel like I wasted my money-
4 stars- I like it- Higher than average in general, or several aspects really stand out and it would be a five star if it weren't for one or two things that are only fair or less than fair. (price vs product). It is worth purchasing again.
5- I LOVE it! I would not think twice about purchasing another one for myself or for a gift. This means you should purchase it as well.
My baby loves music. She is only 10 weeks old now, which is a tad bit young for this toy, but I have it hanging on her bouncy chair. She loves the songs, and they aren't bad for me to listen to, either. The colorful lights are sort of like a drug for her--she just stares and stares and stares. Seriously, I was able to get a lot done while she was staring at the music lights. My one complaint: the songs are short, and a button must be pushed after each song to get the next one to play. She seems to understand the need to touch it to get it to play, but she's only little and not strong enough, so even though she swats at it, it won't play for her, so I wait until I see her swat it, then I push the button for her. ANyway, she will grow into this toy, and it's something I can bring with her in the car to keep her entertained.
on October 16, 2017
It's so hard to find good toys that really work to soothe your baby, so when my mother picked this one out, I thought it would be just another trinket that would drive me insane. But it has been a surprisingly wonderful find. I love classical music--making this something I can actually tolerate--and the moving lights and music keep my daughter thoroughly entertained. She will stare at it while it's playing for a good long while. I only wish it played the entirety of the songs; that would make it even better!
on July 25, 2017
Just amazing. Daughter won't stop staring at it when lights and music are on. She enjoys it so much. It saved us from so many hours or crying and fuzziness, specially in the so-much-hated car seat. And we thought at first that it wouldn't be so good! It has nice songs too and even my wife and I like it. I think the key to entertain our baby was that the lights are synchronized with the music.
on September 26, 2017
I just bought another of these from Target and the one I bought on here is DEFINITELY a knockoff. The music plays faster than it's supposed to, more frantically. The one I got from Target today does not have that tinny quality to the sound, the music is rich and full like the old one my oldest child had. I wish I'd compared this one to one from Target earlier so that I could've returned it. I've hated this thing from day one. The tinny, rattling sound makes me grit my teeth every time it comes on. Hopefully neither of my girls will notice that I switched it out.
on February 6, 2017
I purchased this for my now 6 month old niece, when she was just under 5 months. She loves the lights and songs that play and still loves it to this day. This toy is great because it has the handle that she is able to grip and hold on to - which was great as she was getting to the stage of holding on to things. The beads on the handle do shift a little, which she likes as it makes a slight noise, however not enough that she could get her fingers caught between them. So far, no complaints and it is still going strong over a month later. The volume of the songs is at a good volume, and the variety of songs keeps her entertained. As with classical music, there are no words to the songs, so if you are looking for something to sing along to, I would suggest getting this in addition to another musical toy. This is a great little toy and so far well worth the purchase.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.