Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc August Greene All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on September 28, 2016
I bought this toy when my son was 5 months old. This is so far his favorite toy I got for my baby. I'm glad I bought this because he is surely happy with it. His music gifts were inspired, giving him fantastic feelings, offering him different explosions. There are 7 classical songs from Mozart, Chopin, Vivaldi, and Rossini, and he never get tired of hearing. He loved this at 5 months old and still loves it now at one year old. In addition, this caterpillar bead chaser handle is so cute and fun, making it easy for little hands to hold. It is very good quality because my son chew on the toy without it broken. This toy has brought a lot of joy to my baby. High quality toy at an affordable price. It’s worth buying if you have children.
44 comments| 259 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 4, 2016
My six month old absolutely adores this toy. Honestly she almost likes it too much because when she sees it she starts shrieking and bouncing and gets really hyper. Sometimes we have to take it away so she can calm down before getting it back. She hugs it really hard and will wiggle along to the music. It is very easy for her to push the buttons and manipulate the toy. It was definitely worth the cost for how much she loves it.
on January 23, 2015
Highly disappointed I ordered the baby Einstein bendy ball I didn't get the baby Einstein bendy ball I got a look-alike not happy with my purchase there is a bell in it and it is quite annoying it looks very cheap
review imagereview image
0Comment| 46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 22, 2016
Baby likes playing with this but it's not her favorite toy. I do have a theory that every American baby has the same 10 or so toys, and this is definitely one of them, probably because it's easily available on Amazon and it's a lower price than other sensory toys. A good development toy that won't break the bank. I wish it were a little softer and more pliable, though. Would be a good option for travel as the ball is smaller than other developmental toys Also, the price is so reasonable that you can buy a couple and keep one at the babysitter's or grandma's house. I hope this review gave you some insight into the product, if so, please hit YES at the bottom of the review where it says "Was this review helpful to you?"
on March 11, 2013
There are eight exposed screws on this Baby Einstein product - I am going to attach a photo to show them. While our adult fingers can't get in the rattle's holes to grasp or scrape against them, the placement of these screws is easily reached by tiny baby fingers. My daughter has already gotten her fingernails caught in them once which caused her some pain. Terrible!

I purchased this Rhino Toys one instead which is much better as it is one-piece construction, also soft plastic easily grasped by baby hands - baby loves it and I love it. http://www.amazon.com/Rhino-Toys-81031-F-Oball-Rattle/dp/B00188XW26/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1363012209&sr=8-1
review image
0Comment| 68 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 24, 2016
The reason I say 5 star is because it lights up and has volume control. It plays for about 2 minutes but if you push the button again .. we have this tucked away in the diaper bag for when we are in public and he needs something to quickly get his attention. It's not too loud on the low setting when your in a restaurant and with the many lights keeps his focus for a bit. I'm not over the moon for it. But, we like it
review imagereview image
This was one of the first toys our son showed interest in as an infant. He is now 18 mo old and still plays with it... now, he presses the button and dances along with the music. It's also very convenient because you can bring it into the car and it entertains kids on car rides, even at night because it lights up to the music.

Update: We are on child #2 and this toy is still going strong after 2.5 years (although the sticker is finally wearing off). Our second child is 4 months old and we use it in the car to calm him when he is crying. He likes the music and the colorful lights.
on January 4, 2017
Received the item promptly. However, color paint smeared all over when wiping it with a wet towel. I sure hope it isn't toxic, and I'm glad I found out before letting our child play with it.
review image
0Comment| 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 11, 2017
I bought this for my firstborn 6 years ago and she loved it and still using it once in a while when she sees her younger sister playing with it. We use it at home, in a car or strapping it to stroller while out and about. It has different tunes/sound and lights, kids don't seem to be tired of it and most importantly I don't get annoyed by its sound

Watch your tiny ones while they play with it as their coordinators is not good and they will smack themselves with it... ouch
on February 27, 2016
My son loved this. IT is bright and held his attention. IT is durable and easy to clean.
How I base my reviews-
1 star- This item is horrible, disappointing and I will be returning it.
2 stars- means there was something I may have liked, but very little and I still feel disappointed
3 stars- It is SO-SO there's nothing particularly wrong with it.. it's okay and do not feel like I wasted my money-
4 stars- I like it- Higher than average in general, or several aspects really stand out and it would be a five star if it weren't for one or two things that are only fair or less than fair. (price vs product). It is worth purchasing again.
5- I LOVE it! I would not think twice about purchasing another one for myself or for a gift. This means you should purchase it as well.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.