Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on September 28, 2016
I bought this toy when my son was 5 months old. This is so far his favorite toy I got for my baby. I'm glad I bought this because he is surely happy with it. His music gifts were inspired, giving him fantastic feelings, offering him different explosions. There are 7 classical songs from Mozart, Chopin, Vivaldi, and Rossini, and he never get tired of hearing. He loved this at 5 months old and still loves it now at one year old. In addition, this caterpillar bead chaser handle is so cute and fun, making it easy for little hands to hold. It is very good quality because my son chew on the toy without it broken. This toy has brought a lot of joy to my baby. High quality toy at an affordable price. It’s worth buying if you have children.
44 comments| 255 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
This was one of the first toys our son showed interest in as an infant. He is now 18 mo old and still plays with it... now, he presses the button and dances along with the music. It's also very convenient because you can bring it into the car and it entertains kids on car rides, even at night because it lights up to the music.

Update: We are on child #2 and this toy is still going strong after 2.5 years. Our second child is 4 months old and we use it in the car to calm him when he is crying. He likes the music and the colorful lights.
review image
on January 18, 2018
Not as good entertainment as the Leapfrog Chat and Count, because it only has one button to push (probably good for a 5-6 mos. old), and while the classic tunes are a nice idea for ME, they are too long for the baby....ie, William Tell Overture is longer than baby's attention span....
on December 27, 2017
Our baby liked it, she's 9-11 months at the moment, she actually learned that pressing the button changes the song so she seems to pick the song and listen to it. Not too heavy for an older baby (7-10 Months) 2 volume settings and Off. Lights are not too bright, would recommend.
on April 6, 2017
it is smaller than what I expect. But my baby loves it, then it is good. Only thing is I don't know how to clean it, since baby always throws it on ground, then he will again suck it. But it has battery inside, don't know whether I can wash it in water. If not, how can I clean it to make it safe to suck?
on December 12, 2017
I bought this when my daughter was 2 months old. She loved it then and still does, now 5 months. She loves the lights with the music. I just wish something was soft on it because she is always trying to chew on it, but it’s to hard.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
My baby loves this toy!"It plays several different classical songs and the tones are bearable (fellow parents know what I mean by this ). There is a switch to turn the volume loud or quiet or off. A great toy for car rides.
Top Contributor: Makeupon January 18, 2014
My grandson is a definite music lover, so he really likes this item. He's a button pusher, so it took him a little bit to figure out that he had to push the edges of the "dial" to change the music, which consists of various classical works by musical geniuses of the past.

This seems to be a pretty sturdy item, which it will have to be if it's to weather toddler treatment. It's attractively colorful and easily fits tiny hands making it readily portable.

BOTTOM LINE: If your little one is a music lover, this is a must have, in my opinion.
on October 28, 2017
This has providing many hours of entertainment for my nieces and nephews. When I purchased it I had no idea how much it would be enjoyed. I definitely recommend purchasing this item. The lights and music provide entertainment for young ones as well as a distraction when they are sad.
on October 31, 2016
Great toy to occupy a young infant - good selection of tunes, the handle makes it easier to grip, flashing lights are captivating.
Cons: the large button in the middle is covered by a sticker, and the paper peels off in small shreds when wet, which is what happened when my teething 6 month-old chewed and drooled all over it. Also, the loudest volume setting is much too loud for an infant, although this is compensated by the position of the speaker openings on the back of the toy, so the music is muffled when the toy is laying flat on a surface. Otherwise, changing to the lower volume setting works too.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.