Workplace Solutions Best of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Gifts for Him hggv216 Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services pet pet pet  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis bourne Shop Outdoor Deals on Amazon

Size: Pack of 1|Change

Showing 1-10 of 6,678 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon September 28, 2016
I bought this toy when my son was 5 months old. This is so far his favorite toy I got for my baby. I'm glad I bought this because he is surely happy with it. His music gifts were inspired, giving him fantastic feelings, offering him different explosions. There are 7 classical songs from Mozart, Chopin, Vivaldi, and Rossini, and he never get tired of hearing. He loved this at 5 months old and still loves it now at one year old. In addition, this caterpillar bead chaser handle is so cute and fun, making it easy for little hands to hold. It is very good quality because my son chew on the toy without it broken. This toy has brought a lot of joy to my baby. High quality toy at an affordable price. It’s worth buying if you have children.
22 comments| 239 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 20, 2008
This little "radio" is very cute. My 7 month son loves pressing the buttons to turn it on and change the music and he likes the lights too. However, it does end up on the floor a lot! LOL - Even my 4 1/2 yr old daughter loves it! The music is classical music that you know from the Baby Einstein videos. The volume is a good level and not annoying at all. The music is soothing and you don't get sick of hearing it like some other baby toys. I would recommend this toy.
22 comments| 295 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 10, 2013
Our ten month old loves this toy. He uses the handle as a teether and rattle, and also likes listening to the music. The volume is perfect (not too loud), and the songs are pleasant, even when you are hearing any of them for the tenth time that day. The songs are just music, no words. The cutest thing is when our son puts it up to his ear and sort of sways to the music :)
We have had this for about three months I think, but it is only in the last month that he has really shown an interest in the music part - he has loved chewing on it since we got it. It is the perfect size for little hands, and apparently the caterpillar head feels good on teething gums.
on July 9, 2011
We bought this for our son when he was only a few weeks old. He has suffered from acid reflux and would cry for hours. Even though he couldnt play with the toy the music often bought us some peace and quiet. combined with the flashing lights we found it would distract him from crying and he would just stare at it. sometime we would just rock him hitting the button over and over for hours. Now he is 4 months old and this is still his favorite toy only now he can push the button himself and chew on it. The volume is great and it has two levels. still have not had to change the batteries either. this toy has gotten us through many dinners and car rides. we even bought the baby einstiens jumper because of this toy which is equally great since it has 2 of the same tunes that my son obviously recognizes.
on June 25, 2008
music is not loud or annoying when you take it out with you but enough for the little one to appreciate. it has been a lot of things; a chew toy, musical toy, educational toy, accessory, and lately a hammer. although the light bulbs gave out already my baby still likes it. i have also given this out as a gift, and only good feedbacks so far.
on June 7, 2014
It has a very pleasant sound - the tunes are classic..! My baby loves to bite it - I will place pics of it when it was totally new and now... The only thing I'd change- it's that paper sticker - watch the pictures I've added- the kid just bite the paper and it doesn't look nice.. but it's ok- the toy works - that's the main thing for me)) I just love it, wanna buy more and more of Einstein toys for my angel.
on January 11, 2014
but every baby that I know that has had it, LOVED IT. I first saw this toy with my nephew four years ago. It was his favorite toy and he had it with him always. Two years ago my cousin was born and HE loved this toy. So when I found out I was pregnant and gave birth to my son (July 2013), I knew I had to buy this. And sure enough, my son LOVES THIS TOY. It's my go to device for when he starts crying and getting fussy, I grab and give it to him and gives me about 10-20 minutes of silence. I believe every baby needs this toy! :)
on October 27, 2014
My little one loves it.
I wish it had a clip on or a hook at the top so I can hang it it his crib and other places.

The sound comes out from the bottom of the device, so if you lay it flat, the sound is muffled.

You want to lay it flat because because it's easier for your child to touch and see the flashing lights.

The sound grill should've be in the front, not in the back.
Also it would be nice to have a music loop feature.
The device will only play one 30 sec song and stop.

For a child who doesn't know how to press buttons well yet, a loop would be a good feature.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon October 22, 2016
This is a cute toy and I like that it lights up and plays 7 different classical melodies. The only problem though is that it's a little too loud for our liking. It has two volume settings, but the lowest is still loud. I was actually surprised when I first played it because all of our baby's other handheld toys (i.e. remote control, phone, keys, etc) have much softer sounds specifically because babies tend to carry these types of toys close to their faces. It's a bummer this toy doesn't follow the same concept. For the price though, it's not a bad buy but I wouldn't get it for younger babies due to their sensitive hearing.
VINE VOICEon February 10, 2009
This little "radio" is great. My 8 week old baby loves listening to it, and most of all, following the lights with his eyes. There are various snippets of upbeat classical songs that will calm your baby when s/he is fussy. I sometimes use it when I am nursing as well. At night time, in a darkened room, the lights/music work to soothe and comfort baby, ultimately lulling him to sleep. I love this product. It comes with batteries and is a steal at this price. It is simple, but invaluable. Highly recommended.
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.