Industrial Deals Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes Musical Toy
Size: 5.13" x 1.08" x 5.13"|Change
Price:$7.74+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on September 28, 2016
I bought this toy when my son was 5 months old. This is so far his favorite toy I got for my baby. I'm glad I bought this because he is surely happy with it. His music gifts were inspired, giving him fantastic feelings, offering him different explosions. There are 7 classical songs from Mozart, Chopin, Vivaldi, and Rossini, and he never get tired of hearing. He loved this at 5 months old and still loves it now at one year old. In addition, this caterpillar bead chaser handle is so cute and fun, making it easy for little hands to hold. It is very good quality because my son chew on the toy without it broken. This toy has brought a lot of joy to my baby. High quality toy at an affordable price. It’s worth buying if you have children.
247 helpful votes
248 helpful votes
44 comments|Report abuse
on December 16, 2016
This has been a lifesaver since day 1. We used this in the car to keep our little girl entertained when she would get fussy it always worked. We also keep this handy for doctor visits also been a big help with distraction during shots etc. My daughter loves trying to grab it, and the handle with the beads on the side is another fun aspect.

PROS:
- It's not annoying. The music is actually nice. It plays a bunch of different classical tunes
- It has lights that flash in different colors along with the music and is easy to operate. You just need to push the big middle button and the songs start up, so it's very easy for even a small child to operate.
- The toy also has a volume control button and an off button which is essential for any toy that makes noise.
- It's pretty small, so it's nice and portable, doesn't get in the way, but big enough that we are not constantly losing it (like a pacifier).
- Great for teething and great quality.
- My daughter is 1-year-old and still loves it.

CONS:
- Probably designers should get rid of the four-color wheel on the controls. Since the device plays four songs, I thought (and perhaps my baby does too?) that a different song would play depending on which color is pressed. In reality, it's one button.
- It was really hard to press the button when my baby girl was 4-month-old. The button shouldn't be sunken in--it should stick out.
- The speaker is on the bottom of the device. When baby puts it down, the song is completely muffled. The side speaker would be better.

Otherwise, my baby is mesmerized.
review imagereview imagereview image
76 helpful votes
77 helpful votes
on December 15, 2016
It's ok. I guess my baby just had no interest in it that much. The button should have been raised to accommodate baby pressing it. Maybe an older child would fully appreciate it but my 4 month old did not.

Update: My child didn't show much interest at first enjoyed this from about 6months to 16 month old and still plays with it. At that age she could press the button herself. I still think it should be a raised. Iron. It's very durable and has been thrown forcefully from a high chair plenty times. It works like s charm. The middle button has started to fade because it's paper, though. They should make the design all plastic instead.
on October 21, 2015
I purchased this as a take along engaging toy for my one year old and it sure does entertain and engage him. He likes to chew the beads on the handle and stare at the lights as the music plays, and he will smile and laugh. He shakes his head back and forth to the music and waves his arms around, never growing tired of the melodies. This is a great toy for car rides, though we keep it in a basket under our coffee table for easy access. It will entertain your baby to no end, and being inexpensive it is a really great buy. I have not yet been annoyed by any of the melodies and will actually hum along to them when playing with my son. I think that it is beneficial for baby to be exposed to classical music from an early age, and what better way that this cute, portable little radio? I may have a little musician in the making. I can always count on Baby Einstein to make good quality, fun, and engaging toys. I am a mom of two little ones so I think I know my stuff! This toy is also super durable, it has endured quite a few bangs and drops onto the hardwood floors.
on October 24, 2017
The first toy I received did not work and the company gladly sent me a new one. Thanks Kids II! This was one of my son’s first toys at about 3 months. He still loves to play with it and he’s 9.5 months. I use it as a car riding toy now as it keeps him occupied in the backseat and he’s learning to press the button. I haven’t had to change the batteries as of yet either!
on April 28, 2017
There is something magical about this toy - kids gravitate to it like nothing else! I use it with a special needs student and we our on our third (they last for awhile but I will say they don't stand up to extremely heavy drooling - eventually the water gets into the toy.)
0Comment|Report abuse
My 4 month old loves this toy. He loves the lights and the songs. I like that there is two different volume buttons, and an off button! Also love the handle because it's easy to use those ring toys to attach it to the car seat or his chair and not worry about it falling.
on September 14, 2017
This product is smaller than expected but has a good speaker on it. The toy has 4 different songs that do not get annoying! The lights and moving parts make it the perfect distracting toy for car rides and doctor's visits. The down sides to this product are that is smaller than expected but it's okay because it makes it easy for on the go fun! It also only has one button but the sticker surrounding the one button makes it look like maybe you can change the song using the arrows when that is not the case. All in all this is a fantastic toy that my baby loves!
on September 4, 2017
This is a wonderful toy! My great grandson who is 9 months old loved it immediately and still appears to prefer it to his other toys. He is able
to hold on to it and chew on it as well as push the buttons to make it play! An amazing bargain at its low price!
VINE VOICEon September 20, 2016
This is a great little toy. When my child was 6 months he loved the sounds and the lights, now at 1 he loves to press the button and dance along to the tunes. Great for small hands, not to heavy, good size. Very colorful and fun. Has an on/off switch to save the batteries. Haven't needed to replace them yet, that is a plus. Would Recommend.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.