Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes Musical Toy
Size: 5.13" x 1.08" x 5.13"|Change
Price:$8.79+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on September 28, 2016
I bought this toy when my son was 5 months old. This is so far his favorite toy I got for my baby. I'm glad I bought this because he is surely happy with it. His music gifts were inspired, giving him fantastic feelings, offering him different explosions. There are 7 classical songs from Mozart, Chopin, Vivaldi, and Rossini, and he never get tired of hearing. He loved this at 5 months old and still loves it now at one year old. In addition, this caterpillar bead chaser handle is so cute and fun, making it easy for little hands to hold. It is very good quality because my son chew on the toy without it broken. This toy has brought a lot of joy to my baby. High quality toy at an affordable price. It’s worth buying if you have children.
44 comments| 252 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 28, 2017
My daughter only noticed this toy after 5 months of having it. I like that it has 2 volume levels and that it lights up. It keeps my daughter entertained. What I don't get are the beads on the side. Not sure what it's supposed to be/do since you can't really move it.
on March 4, 2017
I bought this for my baby for valentine's day. She loves the music and the lights. She was 2 1/2 months when she received it. It's great for calming her. A month later, she has started to play with the colorful rings on the right side of it. I like that there are two volume settings also
on April 22, 2016
I had this toy for my first son and I knew I had to get it for my second as well. It helped to calm him when he was crying in the car as well as keep him entertained. The lights and music are great and not too over bearing. I love the classical music clips. I play the classical station when I need background noise, so this toy is great on the go
on March 25, 2017
My baby likes it, and it has withheld many drops. Its hard for him to hold because the handle is covered with big beads that move around. The beads are cute, but completely unnecessary and just make it difficult to be held onto very well
on December 26, 2015
First the important part, this toy has a volume control which any sane parent should appreciate, there's nothing worse than toys that blare sound without mercy upon a weary parent's eardrums. I bought this for my 4 month old and so far she seems to love it, it has a colorful light pattern and plays familiar melodies and is easy for infants who are still working on their hand coordination to hang on to. It also has a volume control which is awesome. It seems quite sturdy and also seems to hold up well against copious amounts of baby drool. Also it has a volume control which I want to thank the manufacturer for implementing since the only joy I know almost as great as watching little ones grow and play is the inner harmony I get from toys which can entertain infants quietly without making me want to remove the batteries as soon as they take a nap.
on April 6, 2017
it is smaller than what I expect. But my baby loves it, then it is good. Only thing is I don't know how to clean it, since baby always throws it on ground, then he will again suck it. But it has battery inside, don't know whether I can wash it in water. If not, how can I clean it to make it safe to suck?
on September 10, 2014
This was the top rated toy on amazon and it was cheap so I thought what the heck....I'll get it. MY KID LOVES THIS TOY. It's simple and doesn't seem like it would be that great but it is. It's super portable...has flashing lights and teething rings and music. He loved it as a baby in his car seat and then we kind of forgot about it and it got tossed into a big basket of toys. Well I dumped the basket on the ground the other day and he found it and went right for it then started DANCING and clapping he's now 11 months old but this silly little toy still captures his attention...he loves the music.
on April 30, 2016
My daughter has loved this since she got it at 3 months old. It is great for distracting her when she is starting to get fussy, and it has survived several throws from her high chair to the hardwood floor.

Update: At 9 months my daughter, like pretty much every other kid, puts everything in her mouth. The button on this toy is not painted like the rest of it and instead has a sticker on it, which is starting to disintegrate from her drool. I don't think letting her eat the sticker is a good idea, so I'm probably going to have to take it away from her soon, which is a shame because it's one of her favorite toys. This takes my rating from a 5 star to a 4 star, because stickers should not be used on toys meant for such young children.
on November 25, 2017
My daughters love this little take along toy. The music is simple and exactly what I was expecting from a Baby Einstein product. The songs play for about a minute or two with the click of the center button. The screen lights up with different colors in sync with the music. Overall, great product. Simple and fun for babies and young children.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.