Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Size: 5.13" x 1.08" x 5.13"|Change

Showing 1-10 of 7,845 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9,417 reviews
on September 28, 2016
I bought this toy when my son was 5 months old. This is so far his favorite toy I got for my baby. I'm glad I bought this because he is surely happy with it. His music gifts were inspired, giving him fantastic feelings, offering him different explosions. There are 7 classical songs from Mozart, Chopin, Vivaldi, and Rossini, and he never get tired of hearing. He loved this at 5 months old and still loves it now at one year old. In addition, this caterpillar bead chaser handle is so cute and fun, making it easy for little hands to hold. It is very good quality because my son chew on the toy without it broken. This toy has brought a lot of joy to my baby. High quality toy at an affordable price. It’s worth buying if you have children.
44 comments| 239 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 50 REVIEWERon December 16, 2016
This has been a lifesaver since day 1. We used this in the car to keep our little girl entertained when she would get fussy it always worked. We also keep this handy for doctor visits also been a big help with distraction during shots etc. My daughter loves trying to grab it, and the handle with the beads on the side is another fun aspect.

PROS:
- It's not annoying. The music is actually nice. It plays a bunch of different classical tunes
- It has lights that flash in different colors along with the music and is easy to operate. You just need to push the big middle button and the songs start up, so it's very easy for even a small child to operate.
- The toy also has a volume control button and an off button which is essential for any toy that makes noise.
- It's pretty small, so it's nice and portable, doesn't get in the way, but big enough that we are not constantly losing it (like a pacifier).
- Great for teething and great quality.
- My daughter is 1-year-old and still loves it.

CONS:
- Probably designers should get rid of the four-color wheel on the controls. Since the device plays four songs, I thought (and perhaps my baby does too?) that a different song would play depending on which color is pressed. In reality, it's one button.
- It was really hard to press the button when my baby girl was 4-month-old. The button shouldn't be sunken in--it should stick out.
- The speaker is on the bottom of the device. When baby puts it down, the song is completely muffled. The side speaker would be better.

Otherwise, my baby is mesmerized.
review image review image review image
on April 15, 2014
When the first grandchild came along several months ago, there seemed to be a rush to buy books, toys, play mats, and about every other form of entertainment. Hands down, this Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes is our granddaughter's favorite of everything we have purchased or received as gifts. The lights are fascinating to her, and the music is exactly right. The button on the front is big enough and easy enough for her to push that even a three or four month old can change the music if you hold the toy up for her. She loves this, really....and we are guaranteed a smile from her just by getting it out of the toy basket. We now keep one upstairs, another downstairs and a third in the travel bag.
on April 22, 2017
My baby loves this toy ! I bought him other instrumental toys but they are bug and clumsy , this one is small and I can carry with me all the time in my purse , and if baby starts to cry , music and this toy helps a lot . Recommended . Price is great too , plus it came with batteries , so I didn't need to worry about that , not like many other kids toys.
on November 20, 2016
This is an adorable baby toy! I've always loved Baby Einstein as they offer educational toys by making them fun, colorful and enjoyable. I love the music - very so!othing sounds without the tinny sound some musical toys can have. This could be placed next to baby to help soothe and relax for a peaceful sleep, especially since it has a volume control. The colors are nice, but not too bright. The handle is great for little hands and offer a way to tie it to the stroller or carseat to keep it close at hand (just not too long a string - don't want a choking hazard!!). The teething rings are a great addition to offer a soothing surface for little gums. As they get older, they'll enjoy pushing the button to change the music, too - just a little added activity. Once again, Baby Einstein comes through.
on June 12, 2013
So far, this entertains my 3-month-old son. It is heavy though, and he isn't able to hold things very long at this point. So the only downside is that I have to hold it for him. But he stares at it until I put it down. He loves reaching out and smacking it too. It has two volume settings and an off switch, which are nice features. Overall a great toy for a younger baby.

Update:
Now 7 months old, my guy still loves this. It keeps him busy for several minutes at a time, which can be a real bonus when we dine out with him.

More Update:
This is my 11 month old's absolute favorite toy. He now knows how to push the button to change the music and for some reason this cracks him up. He carries this with him everywhere. We don't leave home without it.
on January 18, 2017
My 9 month old grandson loves this toy and so do his parents (his dad plays the French Horn in the army band and mom has perfect pitch so they are picky!). It plays longer tunes than a regular music toy, has a good sound, and isn't loud and obnoxious. The tunes are classical, interesting and not annoying. I think there are 6 or 7 and they alternate. My grandson is able to operate the button himself with some effort and can also do it with his foot. He thinks that is funny. It's a good toy for the car when you need a distraction and it lights up. He enjoys chewing on the handle/beads too. Simple toy with no pieces to get lost. Probably not a good toy for an airplane, only because the music would distract those around you, but you could use it in an airport or similar place while waiting.
on January 1, 2017
I must have got a dud. It did not work. I unscrewed the back and changed the batteries but still no sound...sad Bc my son loves this toy he has 2 of them, but any mama knows that it is a must to keep backstock on anything that keeps the baby happy and busy!
on July 30, 2017
I bought this toy because of all the good reviews but my baby doesn't really like it. She uses it as a teether but she doesn't care about the song. And after less than a month of using not really often, a screw didn't hold so it's quite dangerous if the baby swolled it. So now I had to put a tape to hold the batteries
on August 25, 2017
I bought this after reading the positive reviews of others and I have been very pleased with the purchase. My baby really enjoys this toy. I use it for 'tummy time', she will lift her head and chest up in order to watch the lights and likes to sing and talk to it. The music is very nice for an electronic toy. I like it so much that I've purchased it for some friends and their babies as well.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.