Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 7,659 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9,191 reviews
on September 28, 2016
I bought this toy when my son was 5 months old. This is so far his favorite toy I got for my baby. I'm glad I bought this because he is surely happy with it. His music gifts were inspired, giving him fantastic feelings, offering him different explosions. There are 7 classical songs from Mozart, Chopin, Vivaldi, and Rossini, and he never get tired of hearing. He loved this at 5 months old and still loves it now at one year old. In addition, this caterpillar bead chaser handle is so cute and fun, making it easy for little hands to hold. It is very good quality because my son chew on the toy without it broken. This toy has brought a lot of joy to my baby. High quality toy at an affordable price. It’s worth buying if you have children.
44 comments| 235 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 100 REVIEWERon December 16, 2016
This has been a lifesaver since day 1. We used this in the car to keep our little girl entertained when she would get fussy it always worked. We also keep this handy for doctor visits also been a big help with distraction during shots etc. My daughter loves trying to grab it, and the handle with the beads on the side is another fun aspect.

PROS:
- It's not annoying. The music is actually nice. It plays a bunch of different classical tunes
- It has lights that flash in different colors along with the music and is easy to operate. You just need to push the big middle button and the songs start up, so it's very easy for even a small child to operate.
- The toy also has a volume control button and an off button which is essential for any toy that makes noise.
- It's pretty small, so it's nice and portable, doesn't get in the way, but big enough that we are not constantly losing it (like a pacifier).
- Great for teething and great quality.
- My daughter is 1-year-old and still loves it.

CONS:
- Probably designers should get rid of the four-color wheel on the controls. Since the device plays four songs, I thought (and perhaps my baby does too?) that a different song would play depending on which color is pressed. In reality, it's one button.
- It was really hard to press the button when my baby girl was 4-month-old. The button shouldn't be sunken in--it should stick out.
- The speaker is on the bottom of the device. When baby puts it down, the song is completely muffled. The side speaker would be better.

Otherwise, my baby is mesmerized.
review image review image review image
on February 27, 2016
My son loved this. IT is bright and held his attention. IT is durable and easy to clean.
How I base my reviews-
1 star- This item is horrible, disappointing and I will be returning it.
2 stars- means there was something I may have liked, but very little and I still feel disappointed
3 stars- It is SO-SO there's nothing particularly wrong with it.. it's okay and do not feel like I wasted my money-
4 stars- I like it- Higher than average in general, or several aspects really stand out and it would be a five star if it weren't for one or two things that are only fair or less than fair. (price vs product). It is worth purchasing again.
5- I LOVE it! I would not think twice about purchasing another one for myself or for a gift. This means you should purchase it as well.
on May 24, 2017
My daughter loves these so much, we have purchased two already so we can keep one in the diaper bag and one with the rest of her toys. It plays a good amount of the various songs, and I love that she is being exposed to great classical music in a "kid-friendly" way that gets through to her. Other toys try too hard to relate to babies and resort to adding annoying noises ("boings", "pops" etc) in place of the music, for reasons I can't begin to understand. We have started buying one of these for pretty much every baby shower we are invited to, and have heard that each baby also seems to love it!

Pro:
-Batteries last very long
-Plays a good amount of each song
Entertains my daughter thoroughly

Con:
-The songs WILL get stuck in your head, so at least they are some of the very best classics.
on February 28, 2017
Nice little toy to keep your little one distracted. Babies love bright lights! I brought this toy to my daughter's 6 month appointment to distract her while she was getting her vaccinations. Four shots in the thighs and she barely noticed. I also used this to encourage my daughter to roll over when she was 4 months old. She sees the flashing lights and hears the music and she turns toward it. I wish the button in the middle was easier to press or maybe light up so the baby would know that's where they need to press to get the toy going.
on February 24, 2016
The reason I say 5 star is because it lights up and has volume control. It plays for about 2 minutes but if you push the button again .. we have this tucked away in the diaper bag for when we are in public and he needs something to quickly get his attention. It's not too loud on the low setting when your in a restaurant and with the many lights keeps his focus for a bit. I'm not over the moon for it. But, we like it
review image review image
on March 10, 2013
Our ten month old loves this toy. He uses the handle as a teether and rattle, and also likes listening to the music. The volume is perfect (not too loud), and the songs are pleasant, even when you are hearing any of them for the tenth time that day. The songs are just music, no words. The cutest thing is when our son puts it up to his ear and sort of sways to the music :)
We have had this for about three months I think, but it is only in the last month that he has really shown an interest in the music part - he has loved chewing on it since we got it. It is the perfect size for little hands, and apparently the caterpillar head feels good on teething gums.
review image
on August 2, 2016
The most amazing toy for my 3 month old. She love love loves it!
review image
on April 9, 2017
My neighbor's baby just turned one year old. I wanted to buy her something but did not want to spend a lot. This was perfect. I did not wrap it and just gave it to the baby in the package that it came in. You could push through the packaging (designed that way) to activate the toy and try it out. I pushed the button as I gave it to her. Her eyes lit up and she continued to stare and listen to the toy as her mother said thank you and closed the door. She was transfixed and I heard her laugh and giggle as I walked away. Great gift well received. I thought 1 may be a bit old for this gift but it seemed appropriate. I think it would work all the toddler years.
on June 4, 2017
This is a quickie but good-ie! Happy to review for Fastidiousmom.com

Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes is one of the most highly reviewed toys on Amazon, so we got three for our baby shower! I wan't so sure it would live up to the hype, since it seemed simple enough, but our daughter LOVES it!

It is light enough and easy to throw in the diaper bag. It also plays songs that don't make me want to rock my ears and rock with frustration.

The bad:

There isn't much bad here.

I wish the beads on the side handle moved a bit more because she hasn't really seemed to notice them.

The good:

The is light. She could lift it and hold it herself by three months.

The songs are pretty good.

The "screen" lights up with multi-colored lights. She really likes that and it gets her attention.

The button is easy enough to press that she could do it herself by four months.

There is an off, low volume, and high volume switch. I really like that since I don't want to hear baby music blasted all day.

The caterpillar face is really cute too.

Overall, this is great and super cheap (less than $8 on Amazon) buy. I highly suggest it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.