Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 7,712 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9,252 reviews
on September 28, 2016
I bought this toy when my son was 5 months old. This is so far his favorite toy I got for my baby. I'm glad I bought this because he is surely happy with it. His music gifts were inspired, giving him fantastic feelings, offering him different explosions. There are 7 classical songs from Mozart, Chopin, Vivaldi, and Rossini, and he never get tired of hearing. He loved this at 5 months old and still loves it now at one year old. In addition, this caterpillar bead chaser handle is so cute and fun, making it easy for little hands to hold. It is very good quality because my son chew on the toy without it broken. This toy has brought a lot of joy to my baby. High quality toy at an affordable price. It’s worth buying if you have children.
44 comments| 238 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 100 REVIEWERon December 16, 2016
This has been a lifesaver since day 1. We used this in the car to keep our little girl entertained when she would get fussy it always worked. We also keep this handy for doctor visits also been a big help with distraction during shots etc. My daughter loves trying to grab it, and the handle with the beads on the side is another fun aspect.

PROS:
- It's not annoying. The music is actually nice. It plays a bunch of different classical tunes
- It has lights that flash in different colors along with the music and is easy to operate. You just need to push the big middle button and the songs start up, so it's very easy for even a small child to operate.
- The toy also has a volume control button and an off button which is essential for any toy that makes noise.
- It's pretty small, so it's nice and portable, doesn't get in the way, but big enough that we are not constantly losing it (like a pacifier).
- Great for teething and great quality.
- My daughter is 1-year-old and still loves it.

CONS:
- Probably designers should get rid of the four-color wheel on the controls. Since the device plays four songs, I thought (and perhaps my baby does too?) that a different song would play depending on which color is pressed. In reality, it's one button.
- It was really hard to press the button when my baby girl was 4-month-old. The button shouldn't be sunken in--it should stick out.
- The speaker is on the bottom of the device. When baby puts it down, the song is completely muffled. The side speaker would be better.

Otherwise, my baby is mesmerized.
review image review image review image
on May 24, 2017
My daughter loves these so much, we have purchased two already so we can keep one in the diaper bag and one with the rest of her toys. It plays a good amount of the various songs, and I love that she is being exposed to great classical music in a "kid-friendly" way that gets through to her. Other toys try too hard to relate to babies and resort to adding annoying noises ("boings", "pops" etc) in place of the music, for reasons I can't begin to understand. We have started buying one of these for pretty much every baby shower we are invited to, and have heard that each baby also seems to love it!

Pro:
-Batteries last very long
-Plays a good amount of each song
Entertains my daughter thoroughly

Con:
-The songs WILL get stuck in your head, so at least they are some of the very best classics.
Nice little toy to keep your little one distracted. Babies love bright lights! I brought this toy to my daughter's 6 month appointment to distract her while she was getting her vaccinations. Four shots in the thighs and she barely noticed. I also used this to encourage my daughter to roll over when she was 4 months old. She sees the flashing lights and hears the music and she turns toward it. I wish the button in the middle was easier to press or maybe light up so the baby would know that's where they need to press to get the toy going.
on February 27, 2016
My son loved this. IT is bright and held his attention. IT is durable and easy to clean.
How I base my reviews-
1 star- This item is horrible, disappointing and I will be returning it.
2 stars- means there was something I may have liked, but very little and I still feel disappointed
3 stars- It is SO-SO there's nothing particularly wrong with it.. it's okay and do not feel like I wasted my money-
4 stars- I like it- Higher than average in general, or several aspects really stand out and it would be a five star if it weren't for one or two things that are only fair or less than fair. (price vs product). It is worth purchasing again.
5- I LOVE it! I would not think twice about purchasing another one for myself or for a gift. This means you should purchase it as well.
on February 24, 2016
The reason I say 5 star is because it lights up and has volume control. It plays for about 2 minutes but if you push the button again .. we have this tucked away in the diaper bag for when we are in public and he needs something to quickly get his attention. It's not too loud on the low setting when your in a restaurant and with the many lights keeps his focus for a bit. I'm not over the moon for it. But, we like it
review image review image
on March 10, 2013
Our ten month old loves this toy. He uses the handle as a teether and rattle, and also likes listening to the music. The volume is perfect (not too loud), and the songs are pleasant, even when you are hearing any of them for the tenth time that day. The songs are just music, no words. The cutest thing is when our son puts it up to his ear and sort of sways to the music :)
We have had this for about three months I think, but it is only in the last month that he has really shown an interest in the music part - he has loved chewing on it since we got it. It is the perfect size for little hands, and apparently the caterpillar head feels good on teething gums.
review image
on August 2, 2016
The most amazing toy for my 3 month old. She love love loves it!
review image
My grandson seems to love any toys that make noise. Luckily, this toy has a volume control so the adults can keep their sanity. There are 7 different tunes and lights that flash on and off. The buttons for the music are easy for him to touch and push.

This toy has an easy to grab handle with brightly colored beads that he can turn around and around. As he gets older he can learn the colors and the smiley face can be used to point out the eyes and mouth.

While this toy cannot be immersed in water, it can easily be cleaned with a damp paper towel or sanitizer.
on April 9, 2017
My neighbor's baby just turned one year old. I wanted to buy her something but did not want to spend a lot. This was perfect. I did not wrap it and just gave it to the baby in the package that it came in. You could push through the packaging (designed that way) to activate the toy and try it out. I pushed the button as I gave it to her. Her eyes lit up and she continued to stare and listen to the toy as her mother said thank you and closed the door. She was transfixed and I heard her laugh and giggle as I walked away. Great gift well received. I thought 1 may be a bit old for this gift but it seemed appropriate. I think it would work all the toddler years.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.