Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes Musical Toy
Size: 5.13" x 1.08" x 5.13"|Change

on September 28, 2016
I bought this toy when my son was 5 months old. This is so far his favorite toy I got for my baby. I'm glad I bought this because he is surely happy with it. His music gifts were inspired, giving him fantastic feelings, offering him different explosions. There are 7 classical songs from Mozart, Chopin, Vivaldi, and Rossini, and he never get tired of hearing. He loved this at 5 months old and still loves it now at one year old. In addition, this caterpillar bead chaser handle is so cute and fun, making it easy for little hands to hold. It is very good quality because my son chew on the toy without it broken. This toy has brought a lot of joy to my baby. High quality toy at an affordable price. It’s worth buying if you have children.
44 comments| 253 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 28, 2017
My daughter only noticed this toy after 5 months of having it. I like that it has 2 volume levels and that it lights up. It keeps my daughter entertained. What I don't get are the beads on the side. Not sure what it's supposed to be/do since you can't really move it.
on April 6, 2017
it is smaller than what I expect. But my baby loves it, then it is good. Only thing is I don't know how to clean it, since baby always throws it on ground, then he will again suck it. But it has battery inside, don't know whether I can wash it in water. If not, how can I clean it to make it safe to suck?
on December 12, 2017
I bought this when my daughter was 2 months old. She loved it then and still does, now 5 months. She loves the lights with the music. I just wish something was soft on it because she is always trying to chew on it, but it’s to hard.
on August 29, 2016
This toy is amazing.

1. It occupies my daughter for long enough that mom can run to the bathroom or make dinner (that ALONE should be enough - but there is more)
2. It introduces her to classical music
3. Probably most important - it can take a beating. I am constantly surprised after picking this up off the floor for the one zillionth time that it never stops playing or breaks after being thrown overhand at our tile floor

Besides all of that she loves to chew on the side beads and she can easily handle it because of the handle. Awesome toy - and definitely worth the less than $7 price tag. So so pleased I randomly purchased this!
on April 20, 2017
My son LOVES this toy and has since he was an infant! He loves the songs and the lights, and now that he's older, he can press the button himself. It's one of our go to car seat toys. He likes to dance to the tunes, and I like that they're classical songs that I can stand to listen to! ;-)
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
My baby loves this toy!"It plays several different classical songs and the tones are bearable (fellow parents know what I mean by this ). There is a switch to turn the volume loud or quiet or off. A great toy for car rides.
on January 9, 2016
I bought this for my (then) 1 year old because of her love of music and it has now been two years and it is going strong for my now 3 year old and 1 year old. Like every toddler, they abuse the Take Along Tunes Musical Toy and it has not stopped working at all. The kiddos love the music and it is not overly annoying. Definitely a great toy.
Top Contributor: Makeupon January 18, 2014
My grandson is a definite music lover, so he really likes this item. He's a button pusher, so it took him a little bit to figure out that he had to push the edges of the "dial" to change the music, which consists of various classical works by musical geniuses of the past.

This seems to be a pretty sturdy item, which it will have to be if it's to weather toddler treatment. It's attractively colorful and easily fits tiny hands making it readily portable.

BOTTOM LINE: If your little one is a music lover, this is a must have, in my opinion.
on October 28, 2017
This has providing many hours of entertainment for my nieces and nephews. When I purchased it I had no idea how much it would be enjoyed. I definitely recommend purchasing this item. The lights and music provide entertainment for young ones as well as a distraction when they are sad.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.