Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Star Wars movies on sale for Prime members Star Wars movies on sale for Prime members Star Wars movies on sale for Prime members  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 5, 2015
These baby food containers are terrible. The lid does not close correctly, they leak, and when you put them in the freezer the lid comes off completely. The marker is hard to erase. I ended up tossing them in the trash and bought the
Wean Green Snack Cubes and the OXO Tot Baby Blocks Freezer Storage Containers ... and they work very well.
on September 22, 2016
These containers are great for the homemade baby food I made for my munchkin. It holds the perfect amount. It comes with a small marker so that you can write in the square label space what the food is. They don't give you much space but I was able to write Spaghetti with the marker and it fit perfect. You can write on the cups anywhere really but the space they provide is sunken in for whatever reason. If you don't let the words sit for a few min then they will be easily wiped off. They always came off in the dishwasher so it wasn't like they were stuck on there but I have accidently erased some of the labels before they made it to the fridge or the freezer. These cups come with lids so they can be stacked. They almost lock onto each other so they wont fall over. it made it convienient in my freezer to keep them together if I didn't have them on the tray they came with or if they were stacked two high like the picture shows. At first I thought that the lids didn't stay on very well at all but you can pop them on then give them a turn and they will lock on. The turn is they key. I would definitely recommend this product!
on April 2, 2017
I bought these because I needed smaller containers and because they had screw on caps. They are fine for what I will use them for but they are not as good as others I have bought in larger sizes. It is hard to screw the lids on tightly so that they "catch" tight. They are just a tiny bit larger than 2 oz so there is no room for mixing or expansion of the food/liquid.
on August 4, 2017
I absolutely LOVE these containers. I love the fact that they are stackable, the lids screw on. You just have to make sure you don't fill them all the way to the top otherwise if you freeze them, the lid will pop off. My only complain is that the label, once you write on it with the dry erase marker, the writing wont come off. If you try too hard, the white part will just scratch off. I have bought three 12 packs and I highly recommend them! Just if you are super excited about the writable label like I was, you'll be disappointed. They are GREAT containers though.
on April 4, 2017
These are a great size and stack really well. The area you can write on is pretty small and comes right off if it comes in touches anything, even when the ink dries. However, it is easy to erase an wash. I do like these and am happy with the purchase.
on January 25, 2015
These are fine - they are smaller than I thought they would be, but I guess that is my fault for not understanding the measurements before I ordered them. The tops are kind of hard to get on/off. Also, it was a bit difficult to get them all onto the try and snap them together so they didn't spill in the freezer. My biggest complaint is the label. I used the marker that came with these cups to label them the first time, the writing didn't really wash off, even after they went into the dishwasher. It just faded, and then, after a few washes, the white label came right off. I would recommend putting a piece of scotch tape on the cup and labeling that if you want to label them with contents/dates, etc.
on May 24, 2014
There is no way I could give these a 5 star review. The dry erase marker comes off so easily, just by picking up a container, it wipes off. I guess that is what dry erase marker does, but still - flawed. Also the tops are a bit cumbersome.

4 stars because I love the tray and I love that they interlock.

We are moving to a place with a smaller kitchen and I am actually using these to organize my vitamin shelf. Instead of 12 different vitamin containers of various sizes (most HUGE and 1/2 rarely used), I am filling these tiny things with vitamins and labeling. The big vitamin containers will be kept for reference in a storage area (but not using precious kitchen space). They could be kept int he tray or vertical. Or you could get two trays and stack. Lots of organizing possibility. The price is about the same as buying 12 containers at the dollar store, but you would not get the tray or the interlocking feature. Plus, the quality is just higher than containers I've gotten in the past at the dollar store. Other interlocking tiny storage containers I've seen do not function on their own (as the bottom of the next container serves as the top. I will have to use other labels in order to label, but that's no problem.

Oh and as a bonus, mine actually came with 13 tiny containers - great!
on May 9, 2014
I love these cups! They are so convienent and make making/storing/traveling with baby food such a breeze. I love that they all connect together and that there is a tray for the fridge. The reason I am giving them 4 stars instead of 5 is because the white strip does wash away if you use the scrubby side of your sponge and real hot water. Honestly its not the end of the world because the included marker does write and stay on the clear plastic. Also, the cups are labeled as 2 oz cups and the markings I noticed first were 20 ml and 60 ml, it honestly took me a couple days to notice the 2 oz mark all the way at the top. Again not a huge issue, just made things a little confusing. Overall, I love this product and I would definitly recommend them. I use them virtually every day :) Great value for the price.
on June 22, 2014
We've used these jars for about 4 months now, and they've generally worked well. Washing only in warm water and soap, the white labels are mostly intact though have begun to wear off. The lids seal very well and have never leaked for us. When packing them the fact they they click together is a nice feature.

On the other hand: They don't really snap into the base very well, so we've ended up not using it. We just stack them upside down in a little tower with the lids separate. Also, we use the OXO cube tray to freeze our baby food, and you can't even really fit one cube in these cups without thawing. Each jar can fit 2-3 cubes worth of puree, but you have to thaw them first. For this purpose, we've actually had much better luck just using 4oz canning jars. We use the dry erase pen that came with these to label the lids. They are easier to feed out of too. So while there's nothing terrible about these cups, I would choose the glass canning jars (bonus: they can go in the dishwasher!). My husband has chimed in that these are a pain to wash.
on February 21, 2014
I just got these little cups in the mail today. It was surprising, seeing as it only took two days for them to get here! I was really excited when I opened the box.

Now, I'm not using these for baby food, but for holding samples of homemade lotions instead. I haven't put anything in them yet, so I don't know how durable they are with things inside of them. However, they seem to hold up nicely otherwise. I dropped them several times transferring them from my living room to my kitchen and no scratches, no cracks... not even a smudge.

Onto the lids. I don't understand what the fuss is about the lids. They are very easy to pop on and off, and they stay on tight. The only complaint I have is the color choice. Orange? Seriously? Yuck.

The main problem I have (and this seems to be a common complaint) about the cups is the white strip on which you're supposed to write with the black marker you're given. It's not dry-erase like it says. It's more like permanent marker that smudges. What a mess! I'd rather just use masking tape and a Sharpie.

All in all, they're pretty rockin' cups for the price I paid. Here's hoping they'll last me a good while.