|Item Weight||4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1 x 5 x 6 inches|
|Item model number||BF002|
|Material||Alcoholic extract of the root glycol. Fragrance oils Extract, glycerin, water, flower extracts.|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Assembled Diameter||4 inches|
Baby Foot Exfoliant Foot Peel, Lavender Scented, 2.4 Fl. Oz.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Original Baby Foot Peeling Mask Made with 17 natural ingredients and botanical extracts
- The most favorite foot mask for aged Calluses and Dead Skin. Easy to use: a simple three-step process: open, apply, and then wash away. No pain at all, just tender smooth feet.
- It takes only one week to remove the dead skin cells from the sole which means only one application to make your sole like a baby’s
- This foot mask is great to share with your family and friends. Let them enjoy baby soft, healthy feet like yours. Baby Foot easy pack 1.2 fl oz.(30ml) per foot X 2
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- This effective and gentle process removes the unwanted dead skin cells that have built up layer after layer. So say goodbye to rough, dry, cracked soles, by using a product that really works
Say goodbye to foot files, razors, pumice stones, and harsh chemicals that only offer a temporary fix. With baby foot an easy-to-use home remedy you’ll achieve softer, smoother feet.
Rediscover your baby soft feet! Baby foot is designed to remove the unsightly, dead skin cells on your feet that build up over time and can contribute to numerous problems associated with the soles of your feet.
Best for high heel wearers baby foot can help take care of your dry, cracked feet so you can enjoy your high heels.
Not only does baby foot exfoliate away unwanted skin, it treats foot odor, athlete’s foot, dry, rough, cracked skin, and helps with blood circulation.
All natural baby foot contains 17 kinds of natural extracts which have a high moisturizing power and astringency, thus the sole becomes smooth after peeling. Baby foot not only peels the dead skin cells from your feet, it also maintains the grain of the skin and adds moisture to the skin.
Take out foot peel mask and cut along the dotted lines. Use the provided tape to secure booties.
Leave the foot mask on for 1 hour. You can wear socks on top so you can freely walk around.
Remove mask and wash feet thoroughly.
In about 4 to 7 days foot should begin to peel and you’ll start to notice the difference. Wait the full 2 weeks for the peeling process to end.
After Care Treatment
Bathe as usual and do not add lotion if possible. If your feet become too dry you may lightly add an oil-free moisturizer. Not required, but the peeling process will be enhanced if you can soak your feet daily. Use product every 2 months for best results.
Do Not Use If:
You are pregnant or nursing.
You are a Diabetic (Consult your doctor).
You have hyper-sensitive skin.
You have any open sores or cuts on feet.
You have eczema.
You are allergic to any of the following ingredients.
External use only.
Women’s size (4-12) Men’s size (4-13).
Keep away from children.
Keep in a cool area.
1 pair of booties in box.
One time usage.
Do not forcibly remove dead skin, let skin peel off naturally.
Aqua(Water), Alcohol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Arginine, Parfum, Butylene Glycol, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glucose, O-Cymen-5-Ol, Citric Acid, Malic Acid (Apple), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis(Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis(Grapefruit)Peel Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil(Camel Grass), Nasturtium Officinale Extract(Watercress), Arctium Lappa Root Extract(Burdock Root), Saponaria Officinalis Leaf Extract (Soapwort), Hedera Helix(Ivy) Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage)Leaf Extract, Citrus (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Clematis Vitalba Leaf Extract(Clematis), Spiraea Ulmaria Extract (Meadowsweet), Equisetum Arvense Extract (Horsetail Herb), Fucus Vesiculosus Extract (Bladderwrack), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(Chamomile), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Tea Plant), Houttuynia Cordata Extract (Chameleon), Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethyl cellulose, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Nitrate, Glyoxal, Disodium Phosphate, Linalool, Limonene
Baby Foot Exfoliant foot peel pack is an easy three-step process: apply, soak, then wash away It takes only one week to remove the dead skin cells from the sole which means only one application to make your sole like a baby's Baby Foot easy pack 1.2 fl oz.(30ml) per foot X 2 1 pair, product with good quality
Results may vary. Some cases may need 2-3 applications.
See photo atop page for complete product ingredient listing
Baby Foot is simple! Apply the sock packs to your feet, they'll fit up to a men's size 13. Leave the packs on your feet for 1 hour then gently wash with soap and cool to warm water. In 5-7 days you'll begin to experience peeling as the outer layers of dead skin release from your feet. Use Baby Foot every one to two months. If you have active foot fungus some stinging may occur. Do not use Baby Foot if you have open sores or cuts on your feet.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Soak feet 30 minutes before the treatment. Warm warter is fine or pamper yourself with salts, lavenders, vinegar, etc. DRY feet after soaking.
2. If time permits, use one bootie now for both feet and save the other for another treatment, especially if dealing with very thick calluses. Put on boot as directed on the box and secure it with a sock. Leave boot on for an hour and a half. At the 1 hour and 15 min mark, soak the other foot (again) for 15 minutes. Dry the foot that was soaking. Remove the boot from the first foot and immediately put boot on the dried foot and repeat earlier guidance. Wash and dry the treated foot. Repeat guidance when other foot is done.
3. Soak feet at least 15 minutes daily for 7 days after treatment. Instructions don't tell you that this is how you get the BEST and QUICKEST results.
4. It may take up to 3 days to notice peeling.
5. I used lotion/moisturizer as normal and it didn't seem to interfere with process. I did not constantly apply lotion/moisturizer... just once after each bath or soak on my shower days.
6. Your feet won't be presentable during this process.
1. Soak feet for about 15 minutes in plain water (in a large bowl or bucket or sink or bathtub: whatever holds warm water & both your feet).
2. Use Baby Foot exactly as directed.
3. Wash feet with soap and water, rinse, then soak feet again in plain water for about 15 minutes. So, schedule about 2 hours for the process listed in #1 through #3.
4. If you don't see any sloughing or peeling after 2 to 4 days, then soak feet for about 30 minutes in plain water. When you take feet out of the water & blot dry, you will definitely see sloughing & peeling. If you continue to soak for another hour then you will see even more sloughing and peeling that you can begin to rub off. Sloughing & peeling will continue well-enough for several days without further soaking, and most of the dead & dry skin will come off, BUT
5. if you continue to soak your feet in plain water for 30 minutes to an hour every other day or so, you will continue to see even more sloughing and peeling up to about two weeks AND it will thoroughly remove ALL dead & dry skin from your feet.
Two friends & I discovered this after we used Baby Foot once (we didn't know about the above directions at that time), and Baby Foot worked perfectly for the one of us who takes daily body-baths (doesn't shower), worked well-enough for the one of us who took daily showers & occasional body-baths, and didn't seem to work at all for the one of us who Only takes showers (never body-baths). We were comparing notes a few days after we first used it, and the shower-only friend was complaining that it didn't work at all, absolutely no peeling whatsoever, and her feet looked exactly the way they did before she used Baby Foot. We carefully went over every detail about what we had each done to our feet since applying Baby Foot, and carefully went over the Baby Foot instructions, which included this one little item written only in the little Instruction Manual sheet included in the box, "Note: We recommend taking a footbath to enhance the effects BEFORE (sic) and AFTER (sic) using this product."
So we got out a large bowl, filled it with water, and had our shower-only friend soak her feet for 30 minutes, and voila! the dead & dry skin on her foot looked white & "loose", and she rubbed it with her finger and it started sloughing off. She put her feet back in the water & soaked for another hour, and when she took them out & blotted them with a towel there was peeling all over her toes and peeling & sloughing on her heels & the ball of her foot. The shower-only fried didn't soak her feet again, and after two weeks most of the dead & dry skin had come off well-enough. The other two of us soaked our feet every day (the bath-only friend) or every other day (the occasional-bath friend) for the next two weeks, and both of us ended up with every single bit of dead & dry skin removed, and had completely baby-soft feet.
At different times all three of us have used it a second time after the initial use (shower-only friend after 3 months, occasional-bath friend after 6 months, bath-only friend after 8 months), we all followed the above instructions including soaking our feet for about 30 minutes every other day for the following two weeks, and we all three had perfect results the second time. We Highly recommend this product, but also recommend that product instructions be modified & clarified by the marketer.
I read the instructions thoroughly, checked for any allergies I might have, and decided to do it Sunday night. I had soaked in a bath of epsom salts for about an hour, before patting dry and getting started (first picture is before!). These are super easy to use! Just cut the top of the bootie off and stick your foot in! Tape up around the ankle, throw some socks on over them, and wait. I read the reviews and decided to leave them on 1h20m. I felt some slight tingling but nothing painful, and the time flew by. Rinsed them off in the tub using a lavender soap, and waited!
Monday & Tuesday were uneventful. By Wednesday, I had developed a nickel sized bubble on my left foot (second pic) halfway through the work day...I was so excited! I came home and soaked them and the magic started (third pic!). Thursday, I wore socks and sneakers, instead of my regular flip flops, and that was a smart decision...2 hours into the work day, I can *feel* the peeling. I took a break and cleaned up a little (as in I carefully removed the loose skin, if it was still attached, I didn't push it--fourth & fifth pics), and went back to work. 6 hours later, I checked again, and OH. MY. GOD. My feet looked like mummies! (pics six & seven) It was both horrifying and beautiful. That was the most peel-packed day. I still opted for flats instead of flip flops until the next Sunday, when my peeling was down to the the thinner skin on the top of my feet. It's Monday night now (a week and a day out) and I think I'm pretty much done.
My feet look incredible!! No dryness anywhere. They're definitely much softer. I'm making sure I use maintenance products now, but I will probably still do another round in a few weeks for the stubborn spots...and 'cause it was fun!