Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on July 27, 2016
I have used this lotion on my 5 1/2 month old baby since she was born, I normally buy it in Sprouts but they were out so I ordered here...the first time I used it the smell seemed different than the other ones in the past. My baby started developing a rash. After a couple more times putting the lotion on her, I squeezed the lotion bottle and a big black glob came out! My husband cut the bottle open and discovered the lotion inside was moldy. As soon as we discontinued use my babies rash cleared up. Horrible experience and feeling to have been putting moldy lotion on her, caution if you buy this from here!
review image review image
on March 28, 2015
This is not the original scent. They changed the formula and I am so sad abut that. The lotion is still creamy and leaves skin feeling silky smooth but I probably won't buy it again because the scent is not that great like it used to be
on January 9, 2014
I love every HUGO (and HUGO & Debra) brand lotion I've tried (not just the baby brand). This is no exception. Absorbs easily, leaves the skin feeling soft, but best of all...has NONE of the harsh/carcinogenic ingredients many other lotions contain. Go HUGO!
on June 15, 2016
Okay, but not worth the money for me.
on March 17, 2015
WONDERFUL lotion...non-greasy, absorbs beautifully, and smells like what I imagine heaven must smell like. I use it on myself and my kids.
on January 20, 2016
Love this lotion. We got it as a gift and when I saw it we can order it on Amazon I was really excited. We use all their line on our kids.
on May 1, 2016
This is the only lotion I use on my daughter
on February 15, 2013
Quality product. Light moisturizer. Gentle on my baby's skin. Will buy again. Very happy with this brand. Found on the EWG Skin Deep website while looking for clean baby soaps and lotions, free of chemicals.
on July 3, 2016
all the babies love it
on May 14, 2014
Love the smell of this product and will be buying again and again! Non greasy and does not cause my daughters sensitive skin any problems.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.