Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 134 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 136 reviews
on August 30, 2013
For the most part, this is a good bag that does what it's supposed to do in protecting the stroller from overly enthusiastic baggage handlers, but I can't give it a ringing endorsement because it's also kind of a pain.

As far as doing its primary job, the padding is okay and the double zipper expansion ensures that the stroller will fit (though, with the wheels off, I usually don't need the extra space). I'll agree with others that the black, nondescript look of the bag doesn't help distinguish it as a stroller and, therefore, definitely gate check material, so you'll want something to help it stand out as such. I went with another's suggestion and throw it into one of those big, red, vinyl-ish stroller bags that say "GATE CHECK" in no uncertain terms. Apart from making everything obvious and keeping it from accidentally winding up at baggage claim, it's a nice barrier to keep the Baby Jogger bag from getting torn up on the tarmac. Our red bag is a filthy, tattered mess after about a dozen flights, but the black bag underneath is in almost pristine condition.

Still, the Baby Jogger bag fails for me in a couple of ways. Firstly, the inside makes no real sense. There are a couple of pockets that I guess could be receptacles for the wheels, but they're not really shaped for it and I feel like the stems of rear wheels would eventually put a hole through it. What purpose they serve, I know not. Similarly, as many have mentioned, there's not a great deal of guidance for the *best* way to put the stroller in there. I think my method's all right, but I'm sure others do it better.

Maybe the engineers at Baby Jogger worked tirelessly in their labs to produce the perfect bag wherein everything fits perfectly, but no one decided to share that with us, so I'm a little more convinced they looked at the basic dimension of the stroller folded and just slapped together a bag slightly bigger, kind of like the laziest "Project Runway" challenge one could imagine. Or perhaps the idea is to promote absolute spatial democracy. I don't pretend to know. The net is that it's left to the user to make it work.

(A tip I stole from one of the reviews here is to pack some plastic bags--perhaps in those otherwise useless pockets--to cover the stroller's wheels when packing this thing.)

My biggest issue with this thing, however, is when it's empty. It's just big and awkward and doesn't really work for any kind of double-duty. This means that from the time we leave our car until we get to the gate and from when we leave the gate until when we get to wherever we're going, we've got the giant empty bag flopping around. It's too rigid to fold up (though not so rigid that it doesn't bow in the most annoying ways possible when carried empty by the shoulder strap), it doesn't hang off the back of the stroller in a convenient way (ie, you'll be kicking/kneeing it or it'll start rubbing against the tires and your lateral clearance for doorways and aisles is greatly reduced), and it's not like it rolls along or attaches to other luggage. It just is. And that's a pain.

Were it only for the lack of guidance on the innards of the bag or the non-obvious 'gate check' exterior, I'd gladly give this four stars, but the fact that you're stuck traveling with an albatross the size of an area rug minus the convenience of rolling up means it may be the best solution for the circumstances, it's just not an ideal one.
on March 7, 2013
We have a Baby Jogger City Mini GT and we love this bag. There is only one con, but the pros far outweigh the one issue.

The pros are:
Once you remove the wheels (which is super easy on these strollers), the stroller fits easily into this bag. I'm not sure why others said it only fits one way. I haven't found that to be true, and I just toss it in (after putting the wheels into the pockets). The bag also has an expander zipper. In our recent travel, we also fit in a crib wedge along with the stroller, for example.

The bag is slightly padded so that your stroller is protected. This was great - especially after seeing the other gate check items come back wet and roughed up...

When packing the car full of stuff for a vacation, this bag packs the stroller flat and small. Once the stroller is in the bag, it is much easier to pack things around, under, and on the bag vs. the awkward stroller alone.

There is a removable shoulder strap for this bag that helps with carrying. Which brings me to the only con:

The con:
The bag does not collapse. So, when not in use, though it is flat, it is not small. We were still able to hang it on our stroller handlebar, and others said they forced it to fold, but it is not small. We could have just used a gate check canvas bag, but we wanted to protect the stroller more - and this bag did that.

Still, this one issue is not a big deal compared with the benefits!
on November 1, 2016
Love this traveler bag except it does not come with wheels opinion. It does well protected the strollers but need to take the wheels off. The stroller is quite heavy to be wearing on shoulder for a little while. I cannot even carry it with one hand and barely can carry it on shoulder. My husband wear it at the airport to walk over to the rental car bus area not a very far walk but it is super heavy to be carrying it. We may not use it on our next trip for the weight reason.
on April 20, 2016
This is a great product if you plan to check your stroller as a luggage. Very well-built and padded. Unfortunatly, I'm returning it as I plan to gate check my stroller. And there is no way I can remove 3 wheels, place them in the bag, put there 20lbs stroller - all these while holding my baby and a diaper bag.
on May 15, 2015
I have the Summit X3 and this bag fits it perfect. There is an extra zipper that goes around the whole bag which adds an extra inch to the space, that was needed. There are 2 pockets for the big wheels which I faced upward and put the stroller on top and placed the small wheel on top of the stroller. I didn't have any trouble at all figuring out which way would work, it went in just fine the first time. The padding is good, comes with a shoulder strap and a holder to put your details if lost. I will be checking my stroller with my luggage and feel good that it won't get beaten up.
on July 20, 2016
So, this is a seller review--never ever buy from the baby's den! this product didn't work for our family, so within a week of its arrival I contacted amazon for a return. They contacted the baby's den, who's first response was, please verify is in the original packaging. then, not only did they say they'd charge us a 15% restock fee, they also wanted to charge us the original cost to ship to us, ($38) and the return costs for shipping in the crazy original packaging was $68! So, we're keeping this product for when we sell our stiller because the cost to return it was more than we spent!
on August 8, 2013
My UppaBaby Vista stroller bag gives my husband and me anxiety every time we travel with it. In order to avoid that stress, we decided to leave the big stroller at home and take our City Mini to Hawaii with us. We bought this bag and it was fantastic! Transported our stroller (baggage checked, not gate checked) safely, the bag held up beautifully, and most importantly, it was completely simple and easy to pack the stroller. This bag does require that the wheels come off, but Baby Jogger makes that pretty easy to do on their strollers, and we did not need the instructions in order to figure out how to pack the stroller in (we have to look at the instructions every time we use the UppaBaby bag!). Took all of 3 minutes to get the stroller in. Saved us a lot of hassle and our City Mini will now be the go-to stroller for trips thanks to this bag.
on January 2, 2016
I thought I would be able to use the Quick Fold on my City Mini and then simply zip this bag around it, to take it on planes. Instead, you have to disassemble the stroller, taking off the wheels and any accessories you may normally use (we had to remove the "belly bar", "foot muff" and drink holster), then load it in this bag. So, the whole ease of a City Mini is rendered useless with this bag. Plus, it is huge and we couldn't carry it on the plane. I ditched it when we arrived at our destination and haven't missed it.
on August 1, 2014
I have done some research for carrying bags, and I'm so glad that I got this reasonably priced one with our Citi Mini. The stroller and the carry bag have survived our international flights with four different airplane transfers and several car transports. The Citi Mini fits with two back wheels off. The total time of putting the stroller to this bag took less than two minutes. The bag's inside pockets were great for extra diapers. I took someone's advice from another black carry bag that you should write "Stroller/Gate Check" on Ducktape. (We also wrote in the destination's language.) Thanks to the advice, we had no problem getting through the security gates and getting our strollers when we got off the airplanes. The bag was a good investment and highly recommend it to Citi Mini users.
on June 3, 2016
The description says that this bag fits the City Mini GT, but I was unable to make it fit. First, it requires you to remove the wheels from the stroller - a pain when you're trying to quickly disassemble and reassemble a stroller. Then, even after removing the wheels, I still could not make the stroller fit in the bag. Would have been great for air travel had it fit, but this product was an utter disappointment. Save your time and money.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.