Baby Jogger 2011 City Mini Single Stroller, Black/Black (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
There is a newer version of this item:
- Patented one-hand Quick-Fold Technology - allows you to fold your stroller in one simple step
- 8" lightweight quick-release EVA wheels with sealed ball bearings and front wheel suspension, lockable swivel front wheel for long distance strolling
- Patented universal accessory mounting bracket - accessorize your stroller with ease
- One-step reclining seat to a near flat position with mesh back and retractable weather cover
- Multi-position sun canopy with peek-a-boo window
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
-excellent fold (pretty much legendary)
-great handling and ride
-seems to be very comfortable for my daughter. She likes to sit completely upright and the new 2010 model has these little velcro straps that prop the seat up to an almost 90 degree angle. She loves it and likes to hang on to the belly bar (sold separately).
-Nice, almost flat recline. Changed her diaper in this many times to avoid gross public restroom changing areas. She can nap in this stroller, and she usually hates napping anywhere but her crib.
-sturdy foot break. I thought I would want a footbreak I could operate in open toe shoes. After trying a few strollers with a lightweight breaking bar I felt they were rickity and cheap. This is just my impression. Baby Jogger's foot break is stout and I feel confident walking away for a second and don't feel like it's going to roll down the hill!
-AWESOME CANOPY.Read more ›
- Easy fold: this is by far the easiest stroller to fold!
- Full recline and fully adjustable: it doesn't have preset recline settings, you basically have the freedom to adjust it as you'd like from most upright to full recline
- Handling: smooth and easy. Though it's not as smooth as a full jogging stroller, this mini stroller does great.
- Weight: For the features it offers, it's actually surprisingly light. In between an umbrella stroller and a full-size stroller.
- Compact: once folded, it takes little space in the trunk
- Full sunshade: we overlooked this with the first stroller. The three-setting sunshade + peeping windows are great.
- Easy to adjust straps: it's a breeze. No need to push straps through tiny holes to be able to change the levels.
- Colors: great color combinations, it was hard to choose just one!
- Accessories: expensive
- Basket: a little hard to reach
Overall, we're very happy with our City Mini. We still use our Maclaren, mostly when we travel through air, but our first choice is the City Mini.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great stroller, we love it. Perfect for us in NYC and also for traveling, we used this on international flights and easy to throw in the trunk of a car and slim enough to fit... Read morePublished 23 months ago by Prime ape
i love this carriage especially bec its weight and folds quick that makes it very easy to travel and store,i did have a problem with the wheel locking, but solved it. Read morePublished on August 22, 2013 by rivee
This stroller has great features and not so great features. My daughter hated this stroller when she was about 6months to 12 months old, it has a hard seat. Read morePublished on August 19, 2013 by Colby
This is a great stroller. Only issue is that when I have my son in there it's really hard to use the storage under the stroller. Read morePublished on May 11, 2013 by stuart atkins
We ALMOST loved this stroller, It is an awesome stroller, Except for the bar between the wheels... my husband and I would kick this bar every time we pushed the stroller. Read morePublished on November 16, 2012 by cora201
I used this stroller pretty much exclusively for my son's first 6 months or so. Then I started using a MacLaren that was given to me and all of the CitiMini's faults became... Read morePublished on September 20, 2012 by T. Godfrey
I did a lot of research before adding this stroller to our registry. I'm disappointed that we chose this one. Read morePublished on August 9, 2012 by KayBray
My husband and I love this stroller.
We purchased the infant car seat converter, and have used this stroller from day one. Read more