- Product Dimensions: 31.1 x 6.9 x 33.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 38.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B006QH458Y
- Item model number: BJ16210
- Average Customer Review: 33 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #133,189 in Baby (See Top 100 in Baby) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Baby Jogger City Mini GT Double Stroller
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 47% Nylon/43% Polyester/8% Polyurethane Foam/2% TPU
- Baby jogger patented quick fold technology allows you to fold your stroller with one hand
- Adjustable handlebar accommodates users of all heights
- 8.5" forever air tires provide a smooth, comfortable ride over any terrain with front wheel suspension and lockable swivel front wheel for long distance strolling
- Padded seat reclines to a near flat position with mesh seat top and retractable weather cover
- Individually adjustable large multi position sun canopies with peek a boo windows
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Age Range Description||—||Less than 36 Months||Less than 36 months||Less than 36 months||Less than 36 months|
|Item Dimensions||6.89 x 31.1 x 33.66 in||30 x 32.5 x 41.8 in||32 x 43 x 40 in||26 x 49.5 x 40 in||19.7 x 34.6 x 13.8 in|
|Item Weight||—||39 lbs||32.41 lbs||34 lbs||31.5 lbs|
|Maximum Manufacturer Weight Recommended||100 lbs||90 lbs||100 lbs||80 lbs||90 lbs|
|Minimum Weight Recommended||1 lb||10 lbs||46 lbs||5 lbs||5 lbs|
DECENT FEATURES of the Baby Jogger City Mini GT Double Stoller Patented Quick-Fold Technology - allows you to fold your stroller in one simple step Swivel front wheel for quick and agile maneuverability can lock into place for long distance strolling 8.5" quick-release forever-air tires with sealed ball bearings Plush padded seats recline to a near flat position with a vented seat top and retractable weather cover Universal accessory mounting bracket ? accessorize your stroller with ease Dual large multi-position sun canopies with clear view windows Adjustable handlebar for users of all heights Front wheel suspension provides a smooth comfortable ride Seat back storage compartments Large, easy to access under seat storage basket Adjustable five-point safety harnesses with shoulder pads and buckle covers Hand operated parking brake Removable auto-lock to keep stroller folded Less than 30" wide to fit through standard sized doors 100 lb. weight capacity on stroller The SPECS Seat Back: 21" Head Height: 26" Shoulder Width: 12" Seat to Knee: 10" Knee to Footplate: 10" Width at Knee: 12.5"
Size: One Size | Color: Black/Shadow
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We use it so frequently that we've even preferred this stroller to our carseat stroller (you know, the one where you simply click the carseat in) and will simply take our twins out of their carseats to sit in this stroller, even for shorter trips. I would love it if they could make it so that it could hold 2 carseats, but that would make the stroller too wide for your ordinary door.
The only real criticism I have is that it is a heavier stroller. But that's the trade-off for the incredible durability.
For past three years the item was good, riding good and solid quality. However, just last week the stroller fell over while my kids laying on it facing down. My kid's face are wounded and sent to emergency room. The stroller is not balance while kids laying on it if your kids are older. BTW, My kids are only 4 years kids (only 30 lbs each).
Have to buy all accessories separately which is not convenient. The price quickly adds up as u but accessories for this stroller. For the price that I paid I expect at least a parent console to be given with the stroller.
I'm so happy I purchased this stroller and highly recommend it. The only downside is the size of the basket, but I knew it was small and hard to get into before buying it and was willing to sacrifice that.