Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Baby Jogger Summit X3 Single Stroller, Black/Gray” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 13% off the $429.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Baby Jogger Summit X3 Single Stroller, Black/Gray
There is a newer version of this item:
- Patented quick fold technology fold your stroller with one hand
- 16" rear and 12" front air filled tires with front wheel lock mounted on the handlebar for easy conversions between jogger and stroller mode
- All wheel suspension system soaks up road bumps
- Hand operated rear brakes for more control on hilly or uneven terrain
- Large adjustable sun canopy with peek a boo windows and side vents
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
-This baby is a dream to push. Add up my 27 lb toddler to a 28-ish pound stroller and I'm pushing nearly 50 lbs, but it really doesn't feel like it, it feels more like 5lbs. The elite was this way too. Anyone that knew how much I had actually spent (and criticized about how much I spent) on the stroller shut up as soon as they pushed it, and soon after they began spitting out the compliments.Read more ›
As a jogger:
I've done short (less than 5 mile) jogs about 6 times now and unfortunately the X3's performance continues to decrease with each jog. The big issue is that the front wheel wobbles. When I first jogged with the X3 the wheel never wobbled, but with each subsequent jog the wheel wobbles more and more when going faster than a walk. This is not acceptable.
I've tried locking the front wheel but this is extremely annoying as this causes the stroller to pull to the left when jogging. Due to the pulling to the left I 'get' to pull the stroller back to the right in addition to my jog.
A friend has the same X3 with the same wheel wobble issue. Others online have voice the exact same problem.
Attempts to contact Baby Jogger have been met with a form letter which is less than helpful.
For the price I was expecting MUCH more.
1. Summit's seat is taller. My daughter's head (at just under 2 years old) was hitting the top of the canopy of the Bob. She seemed to have much more room in the Summit X3.
2. The Summit X3's recline is a one-handed recline instead of the Bob's which you have to adjust both sides. (not a deal breaker, but I much preferred the recline on the Summit)
3. The one-handed fold of the Summit X3
4. The seat in the Bob was deeper - and I read some complains that some children did not like sitting in the Bob because they felt like they were in a "cave". My daughter likes to see what is going on so I thought she would prefer to sit in the Summit X3 which wasn't as deep.
5. The Jogging Stroller strap on the Baby Jogger is attached to the bottom of the stroller versus on the handle bars of the Bob. If I were to trip and fall it makes more sense for the strap to be attached to the bottom of the stroller so as not to pull the stroller (and baby) down with me.
6. Summit has the "break" - although I'm not sure how often I will use it.
7. The handle bars of the summit are a rubber - that can be easily washed. I read complaints that the handle bars of the Bob deteriorate and start to smell over time.
8. The best feature was the hand switch on the side of the stroller to lock/unlock the front wheel. That's genious!
So far, I've jogged twice with the Summit X3 and I LOVE it. It is such a smooth ride. And, my daughter likes to be in the stroller. I'm so happy to be able to exercise and bring my daughter with me!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This stroller is a parent's dream. Easy to maneuver, especially one handed. Open and close one handed too. I love the hand brake for big hills. Read morePublished 28 days ago by KM
Note: I have not yet used this stroller for jogging as my daughter is still too little, I will update my review in a few months with that info. Read morePublished 1 month ago by EK Mom
I've had so many problems with this stroller. I can not get the front wheel to line up right when locked, when walking it shakes so bad, my toddler does not like riding in it do to... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Vince
Love it!!! Easy to fold up easy to use. Goes though all terrain in alaskaPublished 3 months ago by jean
Disclosure: we have the 2013 version, but the same use and issues as in this post.
We have been using our stroller for one year for both walking and running, and always... Read more
Sold my BOB fire this baby. It folds down easier, great hand brake, and holds heavier kids. With a 75lb limit I can keep the baby in the seat and should my bigger kid get tired... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Ken
We live in Kenya and this stroller has been great to handle the undeveloped roads both as a walking and jogging stroller. The remote front wheel lock is a really nice feature. Read morePublished 5 months ago by dcbean
It's great jogger but one thing makes me sad :( Here is no softener support on the lower belt (actually I don't know how to call it in English) for baby legs for the groin. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer