Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on January 8, 2017
Another fun "Baby Loves" book- These are so fun for the kids for the different seasons. I have a 3 and half year old and a one and a half year old and they love to read these together- the older one helps "read" with me and the younger one lifts the flaps.
on September 19, 2015
Another great Karen Katz Lift-the-Flap board book. My two-year old loves these. This one has a developmentally appropriate level of action in each spread, with vibrant colors and flaps that are easy for toddler hands but still durable.
on August 27, 2017
My grandson loves these books. So colorful and easy to read.
on July 18, 2016
My daughter and I read this and other Karen Katz books every night and she asks for them all the time.

No other 'lift-the-flap' book seems to grab her attention like these do. There is a lot of clapping involved when we find the end objective. Haha.
on November 4, 2017
We love Karen Katz books!
on May 12, 2018
We love Karen Katz books
on September 19, 2017
Wacko Jacko loves to lift the flaps
on November 19, 2017
Such a sweet and colorful book!
on February 13, 2014
I searched and searched for books for my son. I especially wanted books from the same author so I may start a series. I have found these to be wonderful. I enjoy reading them and my son loves them and has since he was just a few months old.
on December 10, 2016
cute book, have had to re-tape several times b/c my children love it so much.