- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Baby Mantra 2-in-1 Shampoo and Body Wash - EWG Verified Bath Soap for Newborns, Infants, Toddlers, and Kids with Sensitive Skin, 8 Ounce Pump Bottle
Enhance your purchase
|Scent||Coconut, Aloe Vera|
|Liquid Volume||8 Fluid Ounces|
|Item Weight||8 Ounces|
About this item
- SAFE, EFFECTIVE 2 in 1 shampoo and body wash for everyday use - made from the best non-toxic, natural and organic ingredients
- GENTLE ON SENSITIVE SKIN rated "1" on EWG's Skin Deep, perfect bath soap for children and adults with skin allergies - allergy tested and contains no harmful sulfates, parabens, phthalates, dyes, and synthetic fragrances or chemicals
- LIGHTLY SCENTED with essential coconut and olive oils mixed with the soothing moisturizing power of aloe vera, leaving your baby calm, relaxed, and ready for bedtime
- PUMP BOTTLE with low foam formulation for the perfect amount every time, leaving your baby's skin feeling clean and hydrated after bathtime
- INCLUDES one (1) eight (8) ounce bottle with pump. All Baby Mantra products are Made in the USA, Allergy Tested, PETA certified, cruelty-free, gluten-free, and vegan for full honest transparency
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Newborn Shampoo and Wash 8oz.
Baby Mantra's naturally low foaming 2-in-1 Newborn Shampoo & Body Wash brings you our favorite bath-time essential. Moisturizing coconut oil paired with antioxidant rich aloe make this a favorite for mom & baby. The convenience of a shampoo and body wash in one refreshing foam free preparation. Guaranteed splashes and smiles! Perfect for babies. Note: Shake well before using.Baby Mantra
View largerNewborn Shampoo and Wash 8oz.
View largerCertified by Natural Products Association (NPA)
View largerPETA Certified
View largerApproved by Healthy Child Healthy World
View largerBaby Mantra Icons
Customer Review - "We love the soothing herbal scent and the fact that we can identify each of the ingredients listed on the bottle. This soap does not lather as much as others, but that doesn't really matter to us because our baby's skin loves this stuff. Our son was breaking out in "milk bumps" on his chest and neck. One wash with the Baby Mantra, and the next morning, all the bumps were gone. With regular use, they haven't returned. We love it!"
Why You Will Love It
- Made In USA
- Allergy Tested
- PETA Certified
- NPA Certified
- Gluten Free and Vegan
- Natural and Organic Ingredients
- No Synthetic fragrances
- Healthy Child Healthy World Approved
- No Toxin, No artificial preservatives, dyes and Chemicals
- Naturally low foaming and easy to rinse.
Product detailsSize:8.01 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2 x 2 x 6.5 inches; 8 Ounces
- Manufacturer recommended age : 6 months - 3 years
- Item model number : BYM-004
- Date First Available : March 12, 2012
- Manufacturer : Quidsi
- ASIN : B00IUGT6II
- Best Sellers Rank: #76,963 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Caution: External use only.
Our ingredients: Aqua (Water), Decyl Glucoside, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Amaranth Protein, Sodium Coco-Glucoside Tartrate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Glyceryl Stearate, Sucrose Stearate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Phytic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate.
Our newborn shampoo and body wash is a low foaming formulation ideal for infants and babies under the age of three. Dispense a small amount into palm and massage into wet hair starting at the scalp and working to the ends and rinse. Repeat if required. If needed use a bath puff to generate additional foam.Moisturizing coconut oil paired with antioxidant-rich aloe make this a favorite for mom and baby. The low foaming formulation leaves the skin feeling clean and hydrated. The coconut oil makes it easy to comb the baby's hair after the bath. Use as a regular body wash.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Good luck, all!
By motherof3 on October 1, 2019
So, if you are looking for a natural product and your baby doesn't have eczema, I totally recommend the Baby Mantra shampoo and body wash. Otherwise, I could suggest you to give the Dr. Bronner's soap bar a try and see if it helps.
I can't live without this soap - please never discontinue it!
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.