Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,329 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,475 reviews
on October 24, 2016
Has been absolutely amazing help starting at 4mos old when we transitioned baby from swaddling, at the same time moved her from bassinet into crib, I definitely think the magic suit made all of the transitions so much easier. We love this so much she is continuing in the larger suit after 6months.
on December 18, 2015
Very warm sleepsuit. We don't use it anymore after a week. You better turn off your heater or keep the temp pretty low to keep the room cold when your little one is wearing this. Mine got drenched in sweat after 10 minutes.
on May 17, 2017
Not along did this product save us from our daughters constant flinching and fidgeting when trying to get her to sleep, but also provided us plenty of humorous pictures to torture her with when she gets older. If you're unsure of what I mean, picture Ralphy's little brother in his snowsuit in the Christmas Story.
on July 20, 2017
I purchased this hoping that it would help with the transition from being swaddled. I was quite skeptical but the suit definitely lives up to its name! We use it for bed and nap time and it really is "magic". My little one was 3 months old 12.5 lbs when I purchased this. He started rolling over so we had to stop swaddling. We tried swaddling with arms out but he didn't like it and would fuss throughout the night because he was cold. Before we were getting up every 2 hours throughout the night and not napping more then 25 minutes during the day. Now he has at least a 5 hour stretch at night and will take about an 2 hour nap during the day! Highly recommended!
on March 14, 2017
Helped our baby sleep longer! It takes care of the startle reflex for the most part which keeps baby from accidentally waking himself up in the middle of the night! I use this for my 15lb 4 month old, started using around 2.5 months and when baby was around 11lbs
on November 10, 2016
not worth the money, out fell apart after 2 months. Zippers became stuck and broke, stitching was a nightmare.
My baby seemed to like it but the quality is bad.

Quality is lacking and zippers need to reach throughout the legs.
on May 11, 2017
This is what got our baby to sleep 7 hours per night without waking up at 6 weeks old. It's like a magic switch to make the baby sleep. We live in the south so we set our ac to 71 so baby won't get too hot. It's a little tricky getting her in the suit, but once the zips go up, the baby is out.
on May 28, 2017
My baby started using it at 2 and half months. The suit does help him sleep better and longer. He was able to sleep 5-6 hours at 2.5 months Now he is 6 months, we are using the size large. He can sleep 8-9 hours at some night, mostly 6 hours or so. We love this product
on August 29, 2016
Bought this in hopes of transitioning my 5 month old out of a swaddle, didn't work at all. He woke every 10 minutes screaming and was still able to move around pretty easily and kick himself awake. Very disappointing and a waste of $40.
on February 24, 2017
i have 5 month old twins who where prem so they weigh about 12 pounds. The small suit is big on them so I do not suggest use until babies reach AT LEAST 12 pounds. Perfect product for when baby no longer tolerates swaddle but still has startle reflex. Babies have gone from waking up twice between 7pm and 7am to only waking up once. I will be buying this for friends baby shower gifts.
review image review image
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.